IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

YERRY MINA JOINS IN TRAINING AS EVERTON PREPARE FOR LEICESTER CLASH

ON THE ROAD: NORWICH CITY | BEHIND THE SCENES WITH THE BLUES AT CARROW ROAD

We MUST Step Our Game Up!! Gordon Should Start! | Everton v Leicester City | A Blues Preview!

Toffees hold off Foxes fight-back | Everton 2-1 Leicester | Premier League Highlights

Everton 2-1 Leicester City | Instant Match Reaction

Everton 2-1 Leicester City | Three Talking Points

Everton 2-1 Leicester City | Player Ratings

Watched the match last night on TV , Everton very lucky to get a win , Leicester had most of the possessions of the ball , Everton couldn’t keep the possession of the ball after three passes ( Everton 35% to Leicester 65%)  ... Mostly kick the long ball to the  other half , ... They obviously need to buy more than 5/6  players .. Amazing that I saw so many stewards at Goodison park than any stadium in England  , why so many stewards on a empty stadium????   , I think they are season ticket holders in disguise.  You should apply for one , Blue . 

Edited by jocky king

Toffees Sign French Left Back | Everton News Daily

EVERTON'S NEW 2020/21 HOME KIT REVEALED! | EFC X HUMMEL: MORE THAN ELEVEN

21 hours ago, jocky king said:

Watched the match last night on TV , Everton very lucky to get a win , Leicester had most of the possessions of the ball , Everton couldn’t keep the possession of the ball after three passes ( Everton 35% to Leicester 65%)  ... Mostly kick the long ball to the  other half , ... They obviously need to buy more than 5/6  players .. Amazing that I saw so many stewards at Goodison park than any stadium in England  , why so many stewards on a empty stadium????   , I think they are season ticket holders in disguise.  You should apply for one , Blue . 

Hi Jocky Leicester did have more play than us but its all about goals. You say we kicked the ball long upfield.  Maybe your right but you didnt mention our well worked 1st goal.  About the stewards I didnt notice. If there were a lot of stewards there then I will ask you a question.  Why not??  Remember the stewards will all be Evertonians and would normally be at Goodison Park on normal matchdays doing there job.  So why not let them be there getting paid to do nothing and watch there team play.  If Manchester United arnt doing it then they should.  Think about it.

About Season tickets I've had one since 1976/77 season.  So I'm glad I've got one because I think we've got at least 10,000 fans on our season ticket waiting list :D

As a general football fan that watches many games from out here in the US I was impressed with Everton right from the outset.  In the first half there were many quick transitions from defense to striking offense that had Leicester on their heels.  I actually think that's why those stats like possession have to be taken with a grain of salt because once the score is 2-0 early the dynamic of the game changes.  There was even a distinct spot where it could have been 3-0 before the 20' min mark.  I came away from this actually being more one sided than not and while Leicester recovered and played a much better 2H it was too little too late.

I'm still learning the game and have only been watching closely for about 9 months but that is my take on the game.  Nice win for your club blue!

3 minutes ago, The Goose said:

As a general football fan that watches many games from out here in the US I was impressed with Everton right from the outset.  In the first half there were many quick transitions from defense to striking offense that had Leicester on their heels.  I actually think that's why those stats like possession have to be taken with a grain of salt because once the score is 2-0 early the dynamic of the game changes.  There was even a distinct spot where it could have been 3-0 before the 20' min mark.  I came away from this actually being more one sided than not and while Leicester recovered and played a much better 2H it was too little too late.

I'm still learning the game and have only been watching closely for about 9 months but that is my take on the game.  Nice win for your club blue!

Welcome to the beautiful game

CARLO ANCELOTTI'S PRESS CONFERENCE | TOTTENHAM V EVERTON

Watch them  tonight at Spurs  and count the string of passes they have made .. Will buy you a cold drink if they have made more then 5 passes  .  555 .. 

10 hours ago, jocky king said:

Watch them  tonight at Spurs  and count the string of passes they have made .. Will buy you a cold drink if they have made more then 5 passes  .  555 .. 

Jocky 3 games played since the restart 

2 games won and one was against the 3rd place team

And the 3rd game was against the Liverpool who are worthy champions and we drew 0 - 0.  And we nearly sneaked a win towards the end

So Jocky we must be doing something right....lol.

EVERTON V TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | MATCH PREVIEW | EVERTON GO WITH CONFIDENCE

Tottenham Hotspur V Everton | Match Preview

I'm going the pub soon to watch the game.  Going to a pub called the White Swan which is also known as the Mucky Duck.  I'll be have one or two pints of Robinsons Cask Bitter during the game

3 hours ago, blue1878 said:

I'm going the pub soon to watch the game.  Going to a pub called the White Swan which is also known as the Mucky Duck.  I'll be have one or two pints of Robinsons Cask Bitter during the game

Only 1 or 2 beer for a game ? I see lots of drinkers at my local , “ The Lantern” drinking 4-8 pints during the game .. 555 

Anyway , Everton was unlucky tonight against spurs , had a fair share of the possessions between the two teams  , played much better than last week but still lost , yet played shit last week and won ... Football is a funny old game . 

I thought it was one of the most boring negative games I have seen this season 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jocky king said:

Only 1 or 2 beer for a game ? I see lots of drinkers at my local , “ The Lantern” drinking 4-8 pints during the game .. 555 

Anyway , Everton was unlucky tonight against spurs , had a fair share of the possessions between the two teams  , played much better than last week but still lost , yet played shit last week and won ... Football is a funny old game . 

Jocky I ended up having more than 2 pints,  It's a shame we lost but I still had a good night in the pub

10 hours ago, james 71 said:

I thought it was one of the most boring negative games I have seen this season 

Agreed, Mourinho is taking Spurs nowhere fast.

Tottenham Hotspur 1-0 Everton | Match Reaction

Tottenham Hotspur 1-0 Everton | 3 Talking Points | Where Is Our Midfield?