Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best steak in Pattaya

sexy beast

Manhatterns is my top steakhouse

G.O.M.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braveheart

• sexy beast

• blueboy0510

• BorisBroomhead

On my last trip in April/May, I stop in at Beefeater's. The steak was not great but, it was okay. The next afternoon, I run into Bob as I was coming out of the Rockhouse. Had a chat with him and came back an hour later. After eating at Bob's, I made it my place to eat while in Pattaya. Of course, I still like Thai food but, when I hunger for a good steak or burger, Bob's is the place for my. Another plus, he had a couple of little hotties working there at the time. Hmmmm!?! Burgers and Blowjobs......What a great idea!!!!

On my last trip in April/May, I stop in at Beefeater's. The steak was not great but, it was okay. The next afternoon, I run into Bob as I was coming out of the Rockhouse. Had a chat with him and came back an hour later. After eating at Bob's, I made it my place to eat while in Pattaya. Of course, I still like Thai food but, when I hunger for a good steak or burger, Bob's is the place for my. Another plus, he had a couple of little hotties working there at the time. Hmmmm!?! Burgers and Blowjobs......What a great idea!!!!

i've heard some excellent reports on Bob's on soi bukhow. a place that i will check out next week when i'm back in town. i will give you guys a report then.

i've heard some excellent reports on Bob's on soi bukhow. a place that i will check out next week when i'm back in town. i will give you guys a report then.

I had a hamburger at Bob's and was very disappointed. I did not go back to try the steak.

Beefeater's had a decent steak.

Went to Beefeater, soi Diana as reccomended by few of you here as looked nice restaurant for sirloin steak meal which i like to have from time to time.

Was very dissapointed with the steak, asked for medium rare assuming cud cook it properly being a steak house.

Was raw in the middle not cooked properly at all.

Pity as service and the trimmings was nice, but I wont be going back there again in a hurry and as chatted to few expats who live there they agreed that there recent meals were pretty bad too.

Oh well wil try some others along that shopping parade; Patricks/ Long horn etc.....

Cheers

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

The Beefeater on soi Diana does a good steak

6809-14096.jpg

6809-14097.jpg

BOBS BBQ & GRILL is said to be good. Latest about BOBS

The Steak look's too Dry for me. I like more juice flowing out of it. Plus the mushroom's are wrong!, they look tinned or that Chinese type. No need for that in pattaya now, especially when everything is available.

Personally I prefer Mata hari for dining out and their steak's are good :rolleyes:

Edited by ruskiehat

Went to Beefeater, soi Diana as reccomended by few of you here as looked nice restaurant for sirloin steak meal which i like to have from time to time.

Was very dissapointed with the steak, asked for medium rare assuming cud cook it properly being a steak house.

Was raw in the middle not cooked properly at all.

Pity as service and the trimmings was nice, but I wont be going back there again in a hurry and as chatted to few expats who live there they agreed that there recent meals were pretty bad too.

Oh well wil try some others along that shopping parade; Patricks/ Long horn etc.....

Cheers

Sticky, try "My Way" in the same arcade. Good steaks for B250-B280. Its my regular destination when I need a steak.

We slaughter 2500 cattle a week at my place and you Guys are all welcome anytime you want :Bravo1: some of the best beef in the world comes from the UK and never forget it !!

28 Day matured ribeye cooked bloody :rolleyes:

The best place I have had steak in Patts, is My Way. Quality food at a very reasonable price. The worst was Nickys on Soi Bukhow very dry over cooked. Never been back since.

• 2 months later...

Manhattans is good if you want the all out tip top service, if you phone them they will come and pick you up for free. Otherwise El Toro, they have one behind royal garden and one on the beach road in Jomtein.

• 1 month later...

I have had quite a few steak dinners in pattaya and the best by far was at Cherries just off third road, everything they cook is to perfection

• 2 months later...

If you ever see a steak like this in Pattaya, let me know, im there! 12oz of pure, dry aged heaven, over 4" tall and a perfect med-rare...nestled up to a little bernaise sauce and some wild mushrooms in garlic butter, a side of creamed spinach and stuffed baked potato....ummm, ummm, good! Throw in a good Cabernet, almost better than sex! (almost).

steak_1.jpg

Edited by Alex the Hedonist

• 2 weeks later...

Tried the planked steak at Beefeater's recently, and everything about the meal was very good, except for the steak itself (great wine, side dishes, presentation, service, etc, but the meat was not good). Had a nice dinner at Manhattan's, and the steak was picture perfect. Perfect, I tell you. Sure, dinner for two at over five thousand baht, but what the heck, you only live once...ish.

- Cochran

Cool,

will check those places out.

My experiences in the past with steak in pattaya haven't been great.

Most places use cheap steaks which are always going to taste average, and even when they have good quality meat the odds are against them knowing what to do with it :(

Cherr,s restaurant opposite Xzyte disco 3rd road do a wagyo kobe beef fillet for 380 baht and its the dogs bollocks absolutely fantastic as good as Mantra kobe beef I have tried for 3 times the price and also as good as Manhattans in Jomtien

Cheers

HKF

5 days till Pattaya!!! Will try some of the recommendatsions. I tried El-Toro on 2nd, it was a 7/10.. I wasnt' very hungry so maybe it' was lower than what it should be, but not much more than a 7.5.

Just out of curiousity, what do you guys tip percentage wise at these steakhouses?

Can't beat a bit of prime tender rump! especially if she's in her twenties!!!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it