Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best steak in Pattaya

sexy beast

I agree Patrick does a fantastic steak but there are some other places which i would reccomend if money is not an issue.Try Cafe New Orleans, Grill Room at the Sheraton, Royal Cliff Royal Wing and of course if you are in BKK it has to be Neil's Tavern Soi Rumradee who without doubt has the best steak in Thailand flown in daily from UK, US and AUstralia.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braveheart

• sexy beast

• blueboy0510

• midlifecrisis

Beefeater in soi Diana: excellent food, good location, immaculately clean and great staff. I like their lemon juice made with fresh lime and some salt, way better than any gatorade for rehydrating.

Somebody said Kiss food (at the entrance of soi Diana) has to be avoided. Why? They make good and cheap thai food. Tom ka kung is one of the best in town, fresh fish in lemon sauce is excellent but of course I never tried western food. Kiss is a thai fast food joint after all so just order local food and you'll be satisfied.

• 4 weeks later...

Dined at Beefeater during our last trip - both me and my mate were disappointed by the taste of the steak.

The place is clean - on par with western restaurants - but for those who really love the taste of a good steak - it's disappointing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Being as I come from beef country I have a difficult time enjoying a steak anywhere else in the world. The closest I've come was in Malta in 2004. But even then it was Canadian Black Angus beef that I was eating. :P

had a steak in canada in a place called bardis best ever

can,t wait to try manhattans in pattaya heard its the best

Being as I come from beef country I have a difficult time enjoying a steak anywhere else in the world. The closest I've come was in Malta in 2004. But even then it was Canadian Black Angus beef that I was eating. :Dunno:

I have to agree with you, it's hard to beat the Canadian grades of meats, but Brazil and Australia do cook up some fine filets. :D

• 4 months later...

mixed reviews on this Beefeater joint, maybe there was a different cook that night :P Yes Australia cooks some nice steaks

best steak has 2 be in manhatton, very nicely done out restaurant which is next 2 mata hari which is also very good.....

Never had one and the picture from beefeaters is the first I ahve seen.

Does not look that great to me.

Hey when in Rome!

Thai food for me

HD

Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, I love em, I love em , I love those little BFMs

Manhattens, jomtien not cheap though

Uncle Charlies Soi Honey only thrursdays real american T-bone pick your staek and they cook it just as you like

personally, i've enjoyed the 'el toro' steak house, which is located opposite royal garden plaza on second road.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in Pattaya 2 weeks ago and had a great T bone at Uncle Charlies on Soi 11 . She only serves T bones Tues and Thurs at a cost of 350baht. Salad, baked potato and a cob of corn , best deal in town!

Another vote for Manhattans in Jomtiem, had a lovely fillet steak in there on my last trip

....had a few at places, but never totally happy....

the last time my buddies and I rented a penthouse suite in BKK, we

just went to the store and bought our own steaks and did the BBQ thing.....wow was it expensive !

We arent that much on a budget, but when you can

get a F.M or rib eye for a decent price especially during the summer here in the

states...what you have to pay for overseas/grocery store.. seems a bit much....but I guess it isn't

bad considering how much you have to pay at the restaurant.

aki

• 2 weeks later...

Manhattans, Beef Eater and if your in Bangkok, the New York steak house in the Marriott is fantastic.