IGNORED

Best steak in Pattaya

sexy beast

The best (pepper)steak I have ever had in Pattaya I had at a Dutch restaurant called 'My way'. Just across the street from Mike's shopping plaza in the arcade. Order 'nr. 53' (Pepper steak) and trust me, you won't regret it!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braveheart

• sexy beast

• blueboy0510

• buckowski

Off T

Went to Long Horn for a steak the other day. They burned my tomato complete black,add a piece of cold corn with shitty service

from the Thai guys working there, the only ones that was nice was the girls.

I cant remember it used to be like this. Isnt it to be a little of an upscale res?

as I said Off T but I couldnt find anywhere else to put this.

G

:Whistle:

I saw Beefeaters when it first opened,,i think in 2005,,,,sometimes after eating so much thai food, which I love, it's nice to eat a steak,,seems to calm and give me energy. This coming trip I will try Beefeaters,,does anyone know if it has thai food for my thai lady?

Kop Khun Kop,

HOKS

I saw Beefeaters when it first opened,,i think in 2005,,,,sometimes after eating so much thai food, which I love, it's nice to eat a steak,,seems to calm and give me energy. This coming trip I will try Beefeaters,,does anyone know if it has thai food for my thai lady?

Kop Khun Kop,

HOKS

Yes, they have basic thai food. I have only been there twice for the weekend mexican food buffet, first time was great when I got there at noon but the second time was around 1:30 PM and they were short on ribs. People were standing around waiting for the replenishment of ribs and snapping them up, looked liked lions at the zoo waiting for raw meat.

• 1 month later...

Big Horn Steak house is very good place! food and stakes tastes delicious but little minus is little expensive food. this place is as I recall somewhere 2nd road

i love the green peppercorn steak at the green bottle pub.

without fail, i go there at least 5-6 on every visit to pattaya.

Manhattans on the road to Jomtien,half way up the hill on the left next to the Sugar Hut....from a chefs point of view it was pretty much as good as it gets in any establishment worldwide,granted its almost a fine dining experience but with the right company (someone who appreciates top notch food and service) can be an enjoyable evening.Imo would be totally wasted on the majority of Bgs though... 9/10 from me.

I have eaten at Beefeaters and it was a half decent dinner but IMHO These Stake houses are WAY over priced. Overhead in Thailand of much lower than running a Restaurant in the States and yet they charge 500 - 800 baht for a stake dinner. I can go to Outback for $18.00/600 baht and get a better stake dinner than anything I seen in Pattaya for the same or often times less money. WTF!!!!!

Edited by Murphy

• 3 weeks later...

For me, it has to be the Golf club in Soi LK.

Last time i stayed in LK Metro they were doing smoked fillet steak on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, 300gram steak, buffet salad, corn and baked potato...finish it off with double shot of sambuca and a trip into Hell club next door...what a way to start a night out!!

Cant remember price but it was on par with the larger chain steak houses in Pattaya and for me was much better quality.

Hope its still on when i get there next month.

Are there any places that serve an aged steak similar to USDA Prime classification? (The top grade of beef sold in US and the primary difference btwn the top shelf restaurants and your avg steak house.) I know many places use or sell Oz/NZ beef, so I'm sure there must be a similar grading system.

When in LOS, I normally eat local food. I normally save the steaks and Prime Rib for Singapore.

Edited by arbiez

Cherrys on 3rd Road is still the best in town for me, perfectly cooked to order without a doubt the best I have had in Pattaya and very cheap too

I have eaten at Beefeaters and it was a half decent dinner but IMHO These Stake houses are WAY over priced. Overhead in Thailand of much lower than running a Restaurant in the States and yet they charge 500 - 800 baht for a stake dinner. I can go to Outback for $18.00/600 baht and get a better stake dinner than anything I seen in Pattaya for the same or often times less money. WTF!!!!!

Yeah, the price of decent steak out here is primarily driven by the fact there are no decent cows out here, you want good steak, its imported, that there is where the expense comes into it.

Had dinner the other night at the Swiss Food Restaurant on Soi Diamond. Very much enjoyed the medium rare cooked Chateaubriand steak. Delish !!! Nice ambience too.

Regards,

AM rolleyes.gif

Swiss_Food_Restaurant.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I've always liked the steaks at Big Horn located at the Central Shopping Arcade on Second Road. I even did the 1 Kilo club thing. VERY filling! Eat one of those dishes and you're appetite is sated for the day.

Edited by silentbob12

My last trip went to Casa Pascals, they had a specials menu for about 500bt 4 courses.

One of the dishes i chose was the steak cafe de paris...i've had this in a few places, but this version was streets ahead...the best steak and sauce i've ever had, it was that good i returned 2 days later and ordered it again.

Manhattans on the road to Jomtien,half way up the hill on the left next to the Sugar Hut....from a chefs point of view it was pretty much as good as it gets in any establishment worldwide,granted its almost a fine dining experience but with the right company (someone who appreciates top notch food and service) can be an enjoyable evening.Imo would be totally wasted on the majority of Bgs though... 9/10 from me.

Hi mate

you must mean at lest 9.95/out of 10

I was blown away by the service an quality of food an wine IMHO

O.K. For L.O.S. very expensive. But Quality top notch

G.O.M.

• 1 year later...

Had a great steak at Greg's kitchen about one week ago, pricey though at 480 baht but couldn't complain about the quality (New Zealand)

Edited by DP Gumbypgh

Taoism: sh*t happens

Buddhism: if sh*t happens, it isn't really sh*t

Islam: if sh*t happens, it is the will of Allah

Catholicism: if sh*t happens, you deserve it

Judaism: why does this sh*t always happen to us?

Atheism: I don't believe this sh*t

• 3 weeks later...

I love my steak and have tried quite a few of the mentioned places in this thread, but after going to Big Horn Steakhouse I have never been to any other place to get a steak in Pattaya.

It is really so good that I can't think of a place where I can get a better one back home in Australia off the top of my head.

Bruno's on the way to Jomtien. The steak are like cutting butter absolutly cooked to perfection.

Yeah.. It was one of the best.. On the menu, one can be read.."the best steak you ever had".... You can have a look on those website www.Bruno pattaya .. it was very good steak for me... Cherry restaurant down the third road is also very good, Australians steak or local steak... I thought Local steak was good enough for me even though they are half price than the Australians ones....