IGNORED

Best steak in Pattaya

sexy beast

If I recall correctly someone posted that Drunks and Dare a Licks in Jomtien supposedly do a fine steak. :10:

140 bt for a delicious cooked before your eyes steak with baked potato, beans, and corn. It's also air conditioned and chock full of friendly bar girls to enjoy your meal with. There's plenty of parking and my stretch limo has no trouble backing in.

The steak special is Monday, Wednesday, Friday. It's so popular that some people are forced to do take away as there's no more seats!

What I do on steak night is spend the afternoon at the beach watching the sunset at the foot of soi 9. Then I head up for a few drinks with the girls. Then I sink my teeth into their amazing steaks. They live up to their famous reputation. But let's keep it a secret. I don't want to do take away. :(

Edited by George66

I was banned because I couldn't stop being a cunt and being antagonistic continually baiting other BMS. I also gave board information to a banned member, which is a major no-no. Please do not be like me or you too will get your pee-pee slapped.

dictionary: http://www.thai-language.com/dict/

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braveheart

• sexy beast

• blueboy0510

• BorisBroomhead

140 bt for a delicious cooked before your eyes steak with baked potato, beans, and corn. It's also air conditioned and chock full of friendly bar girls to enjoy your meal with. There's plenty of parking and my stretch limo has no trouble backing in.

The steak special is Monday, Wednesday, Friday. It's so popular that some people are forced to do take away as there's no more seats!

What I do on steak night is spend the afternoon at the beach watching the sunset at the foot of soi 9. Then I head up for a few drinks with the girls. Then I sink my teeth into their amazing steaks. They live up to their famous reputation. But let's keep it a secret. I don't want to do take away. :(

George

Why doesn't the owner have the special every day?

Rosie o'gradys do a good steak T bone - fillet -ribeye - serloin always had a good one there. :D

will try it.

Note from admin: This user was Harris Black, if you have been exchanging PM's with him please report them.

I'll give the Beefeater a try. :Laugh1:

The best steak you can get in .th is IMO on Koh Samui, Lamai, next to the banana bar. It's a really tiny restaurant owned by a swiss guy.

ONE OF THE BEST STEAKS I HAVE HAD AND NOT TO EXPENSIVE IS AT BRAUHAUS ON SECOND ROAD ALSO THEY BREW THERE OWN DRAFT BEER FROM WHAT I CAN REMEMBER STEAK WITH THE FULL WORKS 300 BAHT AND 50 BAHT FOR THE DRAFT BEER THE STEAKS ARE VERY TENDER AND COOKED TO HOW YOU LIKE IT ..TRY IT SOMETIME

• 5 weeks later...

I agree with the brother that said MY WAY.....great steak 395 baht....great service.....shit Id fuckin die if the waitress there would let me go down on her.....i shit you not....the steak is excellent...but damn that waitress is USDA PRIME!!!!! And yeah kiss sucks,,,,great place to watch babes though.

I havent tried Manhatten Steak house yet. But It is on the to do list.

I love steak, and by far and away they best tasting steak I have had so far is fro Zen Japanese resterant in Royal Garden Plaza. Nothing else has come close. In fact everything I have tried there has been outstanding.

funny enough the best steak i had

was in a shitty little bar in soi yamato

could'nt get anything else right but always done a good steak

not been to many places for steak in pattaya but out of all of them gotta say the (right spot) at the south end of Walking Street on the left handside just past tonys was the best for me. lovely old fella who works in there as well and the service was always spot on.

not been to many places for steak in pattaya but out of all of them gotta say the (right spot) at the south end of walking street on the left handside just past tonys was the best for me. lovely old fella who works in there as well and the service was always spot on.

I reckon you must mean Nang Nual. And I agree! Great steaks, barbecued on a huge grill to your liking (rare, medium or well-done), along with a baked potato and mixed veggies. 350 baht for a 300 gram sirloin, 90 baht for a glass of very acceptable South African red wine. Good value for money - it's my monthly treat!

babydollsaddict.gif

I enjoyed the pig and whistles steak. Located on soi 7. They also put on a great beef stew. DAM this is making me hungry!

Patrick's in Soi Dianna :D

I had the fillet there twice, and it is close to the best steak I have had! Imported from NZ.

The jaket potatoe was spot on as well, with no hard bits :Clap8:

:SoWhat1:

Not the best steak, but definately the best value for money is Drunk a 'Darelicks on soi 9 Jomtien, every Mon, Wed and Fri a marinated rib-eye steak bbq'ed with a choice of jacket potatoe/potatoe salad and corn on the cob/baked beans all for 140 baht. Now these steaks ain't going to win any prizes but they are still good quality and exceptional value, you'll pay 800 baht+ in other places and they won't be as good.

Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.

• 2 months later...
Patrick's at the Bavaria in Arcade (opp Mike shopping plaza) does a good steak...especially the Pepper Steak

122379-8908.jpg

i agree with that one love the big steaks there.

• 3 weeks later...

Soi 9 Jomtien beach steak nite monday, wednesday, friday..starts 6 pm drunk and direlick bar and grill..130 Baht for the steak--beans--potatoe salad--or baked potato or corn on the cob..Best deal in Jomtien and the ladys are nice also..I eat there very often.. :unsure:

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf