post-23116-0-13152400-1300801675.jpg

post-23116-0-43094900-1300801677.jpg

post-23116-0-77930300-1300801679.jpg

post-23116-0-83916200-1300801681.jpg

post-23116-0-54023100-1300801683.jpg

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waw ... Butterflyfalang thanks for the pictures mate. Indeed there are some cuties around.

The girl on the last picture of your two previous posts are mind blowing. The girl in white and the one in the black dress.

Man, they are beautiful. I can't wait to get there. I am definitely making a couple of stops in Soi 3. So on my list to visit:

Bar Name Proposed by

- Lek’s Classroom (Dick Farang)

- Honey Pot coyote (Dick Farang)

- Atlantic bar (Butterflyfalang)

- Cherry Bar (Butterflyfalang)

- Welkom Inn (Butterflyfalang)

- Jasmin Bar (RonRat)

Thanks Guys ! Thanks for all you comments and posts. Really appreciated.

Then Jasmin Bar is where you wanna be at, directly behind New Star bar in that complex

Waw ... Butterflyfalang thanks for the pictures mate. Indeed there are some cuties around.

The girl on the last picture of your two previous posts are mind blowing. The girl in white and the one in the black dress.

Man, they are beautiful. I can't wait to get there. I am definitely making a couple of stops in Soi 3. So on my list to visit:

Bar Name Proposed by

- Lek’s Classroom (Dick Farang)

- Honey Pot coyote (Dick Farang)

- Atlantic bar (Butterflyfalang)

- Cherry Bar (Butterflyfalang)

- Welkom Inn (Butterflyfalang)

- Jasmin Bar (RonRat)

Thanks Guys ! Thanks for all you comments and posts. Really appreciated.

got it the wrong way around

Welkom Inn (RonRat)

Jasmin (Butterflyfalang)

Only noticed as i rarely go Welkom Inn ............but so long as you got your list. oh n Jasmine the owner of jasmin Bar has a very strong Manchester accent when she has had a few to drink.

not been since 2009. it was dead then. and i don't expect it to rise. i remember its heyday. i walked round videoing all the bars i remember as swinging. some had actually been part demolished. ie bar walls knocked down with beer boxes etc still inside piled up.

i'd still go there as you might find miss right. you only need to find one. but there's no atmosphere there.

To all addicts and all of you who spent a considerable amount of time and unforgettable evenings in Pattaya. I am new member, been only once so far to Pattaya (spent only three days), never visited the Walking Street (imagine that !) I didn't know it existed. But anyway, I am planning a second, 2 weeks trip, to Pattaya, in four months time.

But let's start with Soi 2 and 3. What is special about those two streets? Are they just beer bars like in Soi 7 and 8? Or do they have any particular or special thing that is worth the visiting?

Any advice? Any recommendations?

PS: I need to know everything and I need all the help you can give me guys. Thanks !

between soi 2 and 3 there is a big soapie called Sabailand.And left side there are some bars upstairs.Done soi 2 there are a big bar complex.Done soi 3 may be 100 meter before you reach BR,there is the Welcome In .It's worth a visit for ST during the day time,also in the garden you can eat very well.Good luck.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Welkom Inn (RonRat)

Jasmin (Butterflyfalang)

Only noticed as i rarely go Welkom Inn ............but so long as you got your list. oh n Jasmine the owner of jasmin Bar has a very strong Manchester accent when she has had a few to drink.

Sorry Butterflyfalang, I will update my list. Just trying to give some credit to all the guys that contributed to this small list.

So following your recommendation, Jasmin Bar is a must stop. Hey? I've seen the pictures, they are great! Thanks.

By the way, let me know when you are in town and we'll go for a beer. It's on me. I'll be there as of July 1st till the 9th.

Cheers mate.

Sorry Butterflyfalang, I will update my list. Just trying to give some credit to all the guys that contributed to this small list.

So following your recommendation, Jasmin Bar is a must stop. Hey? I've seen the pictures, they are great! Thanks.

By the way, let me know when you are in town and we'll go for a beer. It's on me. I'll be there as of July 1st till the 9th.

Cheers mate.

NO WAY !!! , i'm back again in July but i fly out on the 9th n land 10th morning.

NO WAY !!! , i'm back again in July but i fly out on the 9th n land 10th morning.

:What: Man! that's too bad. We'll miss a nice drink by not even a day.

I'll be flying out of LOS on the 9th and land 10th in the morning, but it's the other way round :ThumbDown1:

But don't worry, I will warm up the place for you and tell everybody that you're coming. They better be prepared !

I think you are mixing up the new Alcatraz Agogo on Walking Street and the Alcazar Cabaret on Second Road.

ARRRR imagine being corrected by a Dutch speaking Belgian from Antwerp City because I got he name wrong... :GoldenSmile1:

But you are correct,,,I do mean the Alcazar Cabaret and not the Alcatraz Agogo... What a difference a "T" makes...changes boys into girls

:001_Thank_You5:

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

ARRRR imagine being corrected by a Dutch speaking Belgian from Antwerp City because I got he name wrong... :GoldenSmile1:

But you are correct,,,I do mean the Alcazar Cabaret and not the Alcatraz Agogo... What a difference a "T" makes...changes boys into girls

:001_Thank_You5:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcatraz

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alc%C3%A1zar_of_Toledo

Never forget the Thai version of the Law of Supply and Demand:

The fewer customers, the higher the prices.

What makes sense to a farang, does not always do to a Thai.

So true.

my pennies worth. my experience of Feb 2011

North Pattaya is a great place lets start near soi4/second road with Utoo bar great place to play pool and some nice girls too but most have moved on to Atlantic Bar 150 yards towards soi 3 and the i would rate the girls at atlantic 8/10 in the same complex of bars you also have Cherry Bar on the corner of Soi 3/second road also 8/10. on the other corner you have Maximum gogo, they had a live band most nights not sure why but did have a few tasty girls inside 7/10. next door you have Krit bar which also has a live band some nights but girls no all that.

down soi 3 heading towards beach road. you will find a few massage parlours but the best is the one on the right just before Sunshine Vista Hotel a proper massage place. go further down and you come to a bar complex here i would recommend Nun / New Star / Jasmin bar thses have some nice girls the best being Jasmin bar, as someone earlier mentioned about looking for nice cuties here was a bar that had some, missed out on one because some guy BF'd one for a month and she was a stunner.

I will post a few pics up tomorrow of the bars girls in that area.

those who are level 2 members on the secrets board can view the the Full array of pics on there titled Pattaya - AC - Pattaya.

Maximum gogo?! Apart from the empty Lek's Classroom on Soi 2 no gogos around there.

I agree with DickF on this thread. Best time-wise to limit area to Soi 6 through to WS. If traffic is congested a motorcycle is the

quickest to get back. It seems quieter up at sois 2-3 which some might prefer, but I have always found this area too quiet and dull.

Welkom Inn (RonRat)

Jasmin (Butterflyfalang)

Nice people from Manchester, but even when they are sober I don't understand them.

:What: Man! that's too bad. We'll miss a nice drink by not even a day.

I'll be flying out of LOS on the 9th and land 10th in the morning, but it's the other way round :ThumbDown1:

But don't worry, I will warm up the place for you and tell everybody that you're coming. They better be prepared !

No need to warm up, July is hot enough.

So true.

It seems that the thai version of offer and demand is in full application. I have to experience it.

I am so curious to see what happens if I was given this opportunity.

luvlad, DickFarang, are you really telling me that if I walk out from a place, where they hiked the prices up, with a nice smile, they will not reconsider their offer ?!

:Insanity:

I believe you, but I really want to experience it.

No need to warm up, July is hot enough.

Since a couple of days it is extremely cold in Pattaya: 25 °C and less.

It seems that the thai version of offer and demand is in full application. I have to experience it.

I am so curious to see what happens if I was given this opportunity.

luvlad, DickFarang, are you really telling me that if I walk out from a place, where they hiked the prices up, with a nice smile, they will not reconsider their offer ?!

:Insanity:

I believe you, but I really want to experience it.

Last week in Heaven Above an average (not fat, but not too skinny thighs either), cute and seemingly not too experienced (not topless, no silicone implants, no tattoos, no piercings, not smoking cigarettes, irregular teeth, but already blond hair) dancer came to talk to me.

She mentioned BF THB 600, ST THB 2,000 and LT THB 3,000 and she appeared completely inflexible notwithstanding the low season.

IMO it is a management thing and most girls are scared to displease the managers and mamasans.

i will be there in July and prove the law applies :-)

i'll second that , will be there in July too and i find that if they have less customers , lots more bargains to be had

i'll second that , will be there in July too and i find that if they have less customers , lots more bargains to be had

More bargaining is needed ?!? I personally intend to keep it simple: 1. listen to the offer, 2. propose a discounted price, 3. sit back and, 4. observe what happens.

I am sure, that they will run off with an attitude, but after a while (after a bit of thinking), I am quite optimist that they will come back with a much better offer.

Of course, still showing signs of being open and interested to take the deal.

How does that sound?

Maximum gogo?! Apart from the empty Lek's Classroom on Soi 2 no gogos around there.

I saw a place on the corner of Second Road and Soi 3 (I think) called Maximum with the doors still open and nobody inside.

It looked more like a disco than like an agogo.

Archived