IGNORED

What's special on Soi 2 and 3

Dr MAK

I saw a place on the corner of Second Road and Soi 3 (I think) called Maximum with the doors still open and nobody inside.

It looked more like a disco than like an agogo.

I know the place.It is(was) a coyote type dance place.I believe they barfine.Stays open until like 5 a.m. Never took one though.

I'VE BEEN TO THE FUCKING MOUNTAINTOP !!! :Party3:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More bargaining is needed ?!? I personally intend to keep it simple: 1. listen to the offer, 2. propose a discounted price, 3. sit back and, 4. observe what happens.

I am sure, that they will run off with an attitude, but after a while (after a bit of thinking), I am quite optimist that they will come back with a much better offer.

Of course, still showing signs of being open and interested to take the deal.

How does that sound?

That's also same of my opinion as well.And if it not works,

no fear,other moms get also nice daughters.this means

many more fish in the see.555 555.Cheers mate and good hunting all the way.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Planning on staying on soi 2 end of July. Is it likely to be dead at that time of year? Any suggestions as to where's good around the area then? Welkom inn sounds like a place to go.

More bargaining is needed ?!? I personally intend to keep it simple: 1. listen to the offer, 2. propose a discounted price, 3. sit back and, 4. observe what happens.

I am sure, that they will run off with an attitude, but after a while (after a bit of thinking), I am quite optimist that they will come back with a much better offer.

Of course, still showing signs of being open and interested to take the deal.

How does that sound?

It sounds like a mistake. Get your number out there first. It will take stupid off the table.

If her first call is 3000, you will never get her to 1000. If your first call is 1000, she will never get you to 3000 so it will force her to say something like 1500 and everyone is happy. It is relly dead right now so outside of the superstars, you should be swimming in girls at around 1000.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great contributions. I've never been to Soi 2 or Soi 3, but now I can't wait.

• 1 month later...

I think there are many good reasons to book hotel on soi 2 or soi 3

1. There are many hotels priced about 1000 baht (sabaiinn,soi2inn,sabailodge)

and you cannot hear noise from the bars in your hotelrooms,so if you some day want to go sleep early you can do that.

2. Also many beer bars on near secondroad on soi 2,soi 3 so if you want to go for beer or have a lady you only have walk 100 meters from your hotel.

Sabailand and sabaidee soapiemassages also located very near.

3. If you want to go Soi 6,it is very near. easy to go and come back.

4. Going to soi 7,8 and Walking Street or go shopping in mikeshopping or centralfestifall also very easy with 10 baht taxi.

This is my opinion why theses two soi are so special. they are peacefully,but also action very near and easy to travel everywhere

area between beachroad and secondroad.

If book hotel from soi LK Metro,soi 7-8,soi 6,soi diana can have problems with sleeping because to much noise from bars near.

all bars soi2 and 3 are gone

Soi 2 and soi 3 bars are not gone.

They located near second road,not near beach road.

I just came back from pattaya 30.8 and i see they was building one new beer baar in soi 2 near second road.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi i have just booked flight for november and alway stay at sabai lodge soi2

as i like the bar around there

but i have few frieds in the large bar area at the beach road end of soi 3 ... ie jasmins bar and pink bar ....

but i read that some peole say its gone ....

hope not can any body tell me for sure

as i might not book same hotel

thanks guys

see you in 38 days and counting ;-)

but i have few frieds in the large bar area at the beach road end of soi 3 ... ie jasmins bar and pink bar ....

thanks guys

Yep ... the beer bars on Soi 3, part way up from beach road, are still there ... had a couple of girls from there last week

:Chokdee3:

Spud

thanks guys

You may want to consider all the construction work going on next to Sabai Lodge. I normally stay there but have just cancelled and moved hotel because of this !

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Thais idea of supply and demand is comical. My friend stays year round in a high end hotel for a yr, they become slow so double his electric bill in one month. He complains, they tell him to pay. He pays and moves the next day. Idiots. I dont like Walking Street as much b/c of all the russian hoodlums. they just seem to be much more aggressive. Neve been able to understand why people fight when pussy is in supply

Soi 2 and soi 3 bars are not gone.

They located near second road,not near beach road.

I just came back from pattaya 30.8 and i see they was building one new beer baar in soi 2 near second road.

Exactly where on second rd

• 3 months later...

use a bath taxi and when you are on 2nd road between soi 2 and soi 3 just get out... you can not miss it.

there are a couple of cool bars there like cherry bar... the best ones are located on a raised ground floor (is it called mezzanine?) a few stairs up the street

Exactly where on second rd

sabai lodge on soi 2 is a good place to stay... good price and very nice pools

I think there are many good reasons to book hotel on soi 2 or soi 3

1. There are many hotels priced about 1000 baht (sabaiinn,soi2inn,sabailodge)

and you cannot hear noise from the bars in your hotelrooms,so if you some day want to go sleep early you can do that.

2. Also many beer bars on near secondroad on soi 2,soi 3 so if you want to go for beer or have a lady you only have walk 100 meters from your hotel.

Sabailand and sabaidee soapiemassages also located very near.

3. If you want to go soi 6,it is very near. easy to go and come back.

4. Going to soi 7,8 and walking street or go shopping in mikeshopping or centralfestifall also very easy with 10 baht taxi.

This is my opinion why theses two soi are so special. they are peacefully,but also action very near and easy to travel everywhere

area between beachroad and secondroad.

If book hotel from soi lk metro,soi 7-8,soi 6,soi diana can have problems with sleeping because to much noise from bars near.

Very good recommendation on the food place. I eat there all the time and the food is original thai and excellent there and the prices a very reasonable...

well it is a little hot there because you are sitting under a corrugated sheet (with some fans) but nevertheless... GREAT!

Some guys don't think there is much action down soi 2 or 3 but I can tell you the best beer bar is the one that has the cute girl who wants to go home with you. I have had many pleasurable experiences with girls from these bars..More time to talk, friendly and a nice atmosphere. Take a stroll down there sometime and stop and say hi, you will see what I mean.

Oh just a recommendation...directly opposite soi 3 and second road there is an out door food hall serving some of the best thai food I have tasted. You might get a lot of the lady boys from the Alcatraz show sitting down with you but that is ok..you are there to eat.

Those raised up bars would be the ones that were already there? I never liked the vibe in them. Mezzanine is awkward word. We could do without it. Raised up is fine.

That was a long time between Q and A. Thanks for replying, though

Sabai Lodge is a good hotel, i spend my days by their pool even though i no longer stay there. The bars have all gone now, but there are some on soi 3 although ot really my cup of tea!!

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

Sabai Lodge is a good hotel, i spend my days by their pool even though i no longer stay there. The bars have all gone now, but there are some on soi 3 although ot really my cup of tea!!

can anyone use the pool at sabai lodge m8..is there are charge or do ya just bunk-in over a fence

Haha, yeah... really a long time, sorry. I just wrote that topic recently... and I am going to Pattaya in 4 weeks.

I like these bars... I had lots of luck with very nice girls there. But hey... wouldn't be very good if we all love the same bar. ;-)

Those raised up bars would be the ones that were already there? I never liked the vibe in them. Mezzanine is awkward word. We could do without it. Raised up is fine.

That was a long time between Q and A. Thanks for replying, though

You mean to use the pool without staying at sabai lodge? I don't think that is possible... I never saw people coming from outside the hotel complex to the pool; except sexy ladies ;-)

can anyone use the pool at sabai lodge m8..is there are charge or do ya just bunk-in over a fence

Archived