IGNORED

SeaMe Spring Hotel

felix the cat

DISCOUNT CARD...

Can anyone advise how I go about getting one of those via the Internet or does it have to be done in person?

As much information as possible please.

Thanks in advance.

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• felix the cat

• socrates

• satyr

• gottaluvthegirls

FYI, Just received an Email back from this hotel. They are hoping to have the new SeaMe Spring 2 completed by Nov.30th.

FYI, Just received an Email back from this Hotel. They are hoping to have the new SeaMe Spring 2 completed by Nov.30th.

This may fit in with my plans to try and get a better deal than Page 10 are currently offering me for end of February - very interested to know if there is a soft opening....

DISCOUNT CARD...

Can anyone advise how I go about getting one of those via the Internet or does it have to be done in person?

As much information as possible please.

Thanks in advance.

you'd buy the card directly there, when checking in. It'll be valid right then and there and it's of no use before. I.e. you make an online reservation to the not-discounted price and when checking in you buy the card and then only pay the discounted price from day one.

This may fit in with my plans to try and get a better deal than Page 10 are currently offering me for end of February - very interested to know if there is a soft opening....

I agree. I am looking at my next trip in February as well. Page 10 seems to have gotten a little pricey compared to the SeaMe Spring. They are offering better rates on Agoda than Page 10.

I had the Seaview deluxe room at 1990B with the membership card.

Their website quotes 2,290B for Seaview deluxe at the Promo rate. Would you know if this is inclusive of all taxes?

Thanks for your reply.

I am going to try out Sea Me Spring in December. I hope its nice. Have 8 nights lined up.

I emailed them and asked about rooms for December and the discount card scheme.

Bad news is that the discount card scheme has been discontinued from yesterday!

Expensive, I think this place is for rich farangs only

Sent most of October there. When I arrived the construction of the storm drain on Soi 10 had begone at the beach road end. By the end of my visit on the 26th they had reached the hotel. They were not rebuilding the road behind them, just filling with sand so it remained impassible to vehicles and fairly tough for pedestrians. If they continue this trend then it's going to take them another month plus to reach Page 10, if not longer. Don't know if they plan on just resurfacing the road once all storm drain work complete - if this is the case that Soi is going to be a nightmare for the foreseeable couple of months.

I had the sea deluxe room. When I think back it was a waste of money to be honest for all the time I spent in the room. The room did however meet essential criteria - clean, big bed and great consistent water pressure. Water pressure was that high had to turn down the valve for the bum gun. Would stay there again once they sort the Soi. Thought the new build opposite looked familiar - presume thats block 2 as mentioned in post above. Standard Me room would do in the future.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

I emailed them and asked about rooms for December and the discount card scheme.

Bad news is that the discount card scheme has been discontinued from yesterday!

Below is my reply from SMS 1 - I believe they are trying to say that if you purchase a discount card before 31.11.11 then its valid - after that the card is being stopped altogether - unless someone else can translate for us

Dear Sir

If you already have the member card so you still can get the discout

300THB off from full price but if you don't have yet we will close

for to buy the member on 30 November 11

Best Regards,

Jantakarn B.

• 2 weeks later...

This thread has just confused the crap out of me. I have stayed at summer spring twice and would like something similar. Is this the hotel? And for those that write that you can get better for the price a hotel name would be very handy.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Hello and happy new year. I'd like to know if this hotel is girl friendly ? Is there a joiner fee from the second girl and how much ? Regards.

Edited by ipweb

For that price they should be supplying you with diamond studded earplugs for the noise.

Totally agree mate

Going to take a look at SMS2 in next couple of days and will report back I do not give a fuck about the road situation that will not exist forever - I really want to see the hotel itself - apparently the pool area is very nice - will let you all know

Going to take a look at SMS2 in next couple of days and will report back I do not give a fuck about the road situation that will not exist forever - I really want to see the hotel itself - apparently the pool area is very nice - will let you all know

Thanks, greatly appreciated since I've booked for April and never stayed there.

I've been told that the hole in the road has moved up the Soi towards 2nd Road but unable to confirm.

• 1 month later...

hey guys, im looking at staying here in the next few months and curious is if they have late check in? my flight doesent arrive till 8:30pm so wont be till around 10:30pm or so before i get to the hotel and just worried they wont check me in,

cheers,

carwashp1.gif

• 3 months later...

planning a trip in August this year for 12 nights - has anybody stayed in "See Me Spring " lately ? - i got a price 1650B no ABF., just up the road Page 10 wants 1600 no ABF. - will probably stay in either one.

Gary09, Have you thought of trying Dancewatchers.com. They are in View Talay 6 soi 10 between beachroad and second road. I believe condos 26/1004 and 26/1006 are available. Page 2 when you click on the vt6 condos for rent. Beachroadlover

planning a trip in August this year for 12 nights - has anybody stayed in "See Me Spring " lately ? - i got a price 1650B no ABF., just up the road Page 10 wants 1600 no ABF. - will probably stay in either one.

Gary09

Just came back from Patts and stayed at Sea Me Spring. Never stayed at Page 10 but for me I paid 2200 for seaview deluxe. Page 10 deluxe quoted near the same but it cam with breakfast. Rather seaview than breakfast and can sit on balcony and watch beach road. Think they are pretty much the same in regards to rooms. Brought 2 girls back and no charge.

Be happy with either or!

Do they still have discount cards/memberships??

Yes, they still have them