IGNORED

SeaMe Spring Hotel

felix the cat

How is the noise level currently on Soi 10 from construction? Any guesses on when construction will be finished? :beer9:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• felix the cat

• socrates

• satyr

• gottaluvthegirls

Construction work finished

Hotel open

But isnt the hotel overlooking bar complex

what about noise from bar,s

Your talking about Page 10 hotel near second road-Sea Me is at the bottom of soi 10 near the beach.

:001_Thank_You5:

well I guess not many mongers of this board frequent this hotel

Im yet to choose my hotel for my very soon upcoming trip and allthough this hotem might be a little upscaled as the other hotels Im used to, I will be very pleased if someone can answer my question regarding security of this hotel

Also egarding the noise level is the buildings aroung closed ?

well i think i will book to PBR once again for few days and have a loook by myself but if some of ur gents is in this hotel right now maybe he can help me

well I guess not many mongers of this board frequent this hotel

Im yet to choose my hotel for my very soon upcoming trip and allthough this hotem might be a little upscaled as the other hotels Im used to, I will be very pleased if someone can answer my question regarding security of this hotel

Also egarding the noise level is the buildings aroung closed ?

well i think i will book to PBR once again for few days and have a loook by myself but if some of ur gents is in this hotel right now maybe he can help me

Will be in that area from tomorrow evening - will update everyone - have you looked at Page 10 - its in the same road and besides the view is superior in every other aspect

thanks socrates

looking forward for your update

i have looked at Page 10 also but looking at the photos of the room of the hotel i have a better feeling with seame spring.

Besides theres an absolute cutie who seems to work in Page 10 ( she has a facebook page and seems to be a little bit in the game at least she liked to party in the night) and if i have the chance to bump into her one night it will be more easy to entertain her in another hotel for the night lol

thanks socrates

looking forward for your update

i have looked at Page 10 also but looking at the photos of the room of the hotel i have a better feeling with seame spring.

Besides theres an absolute cutie who seems to work in Page 10 ( she has a facebook page and seems to be a little bit in the game at least she liked to party in the night) and if i have the chance to bump into her one night it will be more easy to entertain her in another hotel for the night lol

are you talking about the chubby one?

Do you have her FB? :IdHitIt2:

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

I have a booking for my up coming trip in a few weeks.

Surprised they do not supply bottled water (not a big deal, as I can get a dozen bottles for like 8 baht each), but I got email from hotel to confirm "No water, only do wi fi"...lol

i am booked in this hotel for 13-21 aug ....hope tha wifi works ....anyone knows if i can have more than one guests in this hotel without paying any joiners fee ??

i am booked in this hotel for 13-21 aug ....hope tha wifi works ....anyone knows if i can have more than one guests in this hotel without paying any joiners fee ??

I took two girls to room and no fee! :)

Stayed 8 nights, excellent hotel!

Have old fashioned keys (no cards), why on earth because a new hotel.

Pattaya sweethearts...aren't prostitutes, they are entertainers.

what about the internet man ..was it fast ??? securities were takings ids from girls ?? did they tell u anything cause any problem ?

i truly hope so ..i booked a room in front of hote because they tell me wifi is better there ....is there any lange safebox ?? that can take a laptop maybe ?

IMG_0181.jpg

Took the photo before trying to close the door. Does not quite close (15 inch)

Anything smaller will be ok.

Probably not an issue though- very good staff.Im sure they wouldnt let a BG out the door with laptop under her arm.

• 2 weeks later...

after staying 9 days in this hotel i can tottaly recommend it ...very large rooms and bathrooms ....excellent maid service ...friendly stuff ...guest friendly (needs id from girl) and yes my laptop fitted in the safebox ..... i didnt ask about the massage service that i saw they have in booking.com ...but there are so many massages in pattaya ....:)

Hii

your trip must be over by now?

can you please give some report on the sea me spring hotel..

like the noise lever from some construction, its still there or not?

room rents they charged u?...

is it ok to bring more then 1 girl.??

m thinking of staying there, your reply will help me out.

chers. :)

Hey guys, earlier this week i made a reservation for a sea view room there for 13-21 oct. today i get a confirmation for a sea view, in the email they say room is on request, they can't guarantee and will try to get me a sea view.

being this is my first time to Pattaya, has this happen to anyone who has stayed here? should i choose a different hotel or take my chances when i get there. a hotel room with sea view is the one thing i require..

Edited by planeman2011

I'm booked in there from the 8th Oct, and was told the same thing.....It's fairly standard procedure for hotels not to guarantee a particular room for obvious reasons...I originally planned on staying there 21 nights, but have now only committed to the first few nights due to the uncertainty of getting a room with a view, which is what i also require....The hotel looks great though, and as it's still low season, I would think we should be OK getting our room of choice, but I suggest you also not commit for your full stay, to save any disappointment.

I'm booked in there from the 8th Oct, and was told the same thing.....It's fairly standard procedure for hotels not to guarantee a particular room for obvious reasons...I originally planned on staying there 21 nights, but have now only committed to the first few nights due to the uncertainty of getting a room with a view, which is what i also require....The hotel looks great though, and as it's still low season, I would think we should be OK getting our room of choice, but I suggest you also not commit for your full stay, to save any disappointment.

That's really bazaar that the hotel (Sea Mee) wont guarantee you a "Sea View" room, even if you were only staying 5 nights or so.

Lets say you weren't happy & only stayed 2 nights out of the 5, they wouldn't charge you for the remaining nights.....

I'd give them a call & say "I'm thinking of staying 6 days or more...& can you guarantee a Sea View Room"

I'm sure they'd be happy to accommodate your needs.

Edited by felix the cat

I had a booking there last month (August) when I turned up they had no rooms available!

I had printed off the email confirmation and showed them & all I got was blank looks.

Seame Spring is well & truly off my list.

I got a Me Deluxe room at the beginning of August facing the street on a walk

in for 1500 a night. Really nice modern room, my favourite thing about the room

was the large walk-in shower which didn't alternate between hot/cold like so

many other places.

Will definitely be back, actually prefer it to Page 10 further up the street.