Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

SeaMe Spring Hotel

felix the cat

Visited this hotel today - rooms are good but noise level huge.

Noise from 2 neighboring hotels is from 8-17h which more or less takes all the fun when being in a room or at rooftop pool during this time.

And with this membership that you pay, Agoda offers same price without paying any membership.

If you like noise go for it but for this price you can get hotels at better location if you want such strong noise.

Until this noise goes on, they should reduce prices without charging any membership.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• felix the cat

• socrates

• satyr

• gottaluvthegirls

Damn I have a booking for the 9-13th of this month. Should I just cancel? Any alternatives within the same price/quality?

Damn I have a booking for the 9-13th of this month. Should I just cancel? Any alternatives within the same price/quality?

Again, as i said in my opening comments....best to book a room after April 11 once all the construction has finished.

Please understand, this was said to me before i checked out by the hotel reception staff.....even though i told them i was coming back for Songkran, they said they wouldn't recommend this soi around that time.

Not my words but SeaMe's........i hope that clears that subject :Grin3:

Looks really nice. Great view from the roof top pool. I like the sea view from inside the room too. My next trip will be in May, I hope the construction work will be finished then.

Felix, where did you pick up the girl with the beautiful long mane on the photo?

Looks really nice. Great view from the roof top pool. I like the sea view from inside the room too. My next trip will be in May, I hope the construction work will be finished then.

Felix, where did you pick up the girl with the beautiful long mane on the photo?

That's my TGF...the best thing about this bird is that she's not a BG & has a regular job in BKK (tourist guide), makes good $$ so i don't need to send her any money......these TG's are the best if you can find one :Grin3:

I stay already one week in the Sea Me Spring, maybe its because my room is on the backside but i dont have complains about any noice at all. The room and staff are great and its girl friendly.

I stay already one week in the Sea Me Spring, maybe its because my room is on the backside but i dont have complains about any noice at all. The room and staff are great and its girl friendly.

What kind of room is this? Me, Me Deluxe or Deluxe Seaview? Unfortunately here is no detailed information on the hotel's website so far about the differences in the rooms they offer.

Edited by adamo

What kind of room is this? Me, Me Deluxe or Deluxe Seaview? Unfortunately here is no detailed information on the hotel's website so far about the differences in the rooms they offer.

Its a Me room.

This hotel is in good location, i have just booked this hotel for nine nights in may at 1990 baht with sea view room.

Based on previous stays in patts.This is a good deal and i have had it confirmed with the hotel and have it in writting, that this is a girl/guest friendly hotel at no extra charge.

This hotel has the perfect location for the beach road freelance hunters ! Just pick-up your favorite FL and bring her back to the room 30m away... seems great.

This hotel is in good location, i have just booked this hotel for nine nights in may at 1990 baht with sea view room.

Based on previous stays in patts.This is a good deal and i have had it confirmed with the hotel and have it in writting, that this is a girl/guest friendly hotel at no extra charge.

Thats a good price!

Did you negotiate or is that a low season price ?

Guys please advice.

This hotel or Baywalk ?????

:001_Thank_You5:

I'll be staying there in 9 days time. I'll commit to a review plus pictures.

I'd be keen to read your review.

Iam checking in tomorrow, when you become a member (350bath for 2 years) you pay only 1.590 for a Me room.

As per above post; do you know what the difference is between the Me & Me Deluxe rooms? I understand it's the view (but view of what)?

Mate, please see above posts and I'd again be interested in your review as well.

• 2 weeks later...

As I plan to visit Pattaya in Late April 2011, Sea Me Spring is the one of my alternative but I am not sure for car parking area.

Who have paking area pictues? Could you share/help me to make the consideration.

Thank you in advance

Have a nice Monday :)

As I plan to visit Pattaya in Late April 2011, Sea Me Spring is the one of my alternative but I am not sure for car parking area.

Who have paking area pictues? Could you share/help me to make the consideration.

Thank you in advance

Have a nice Monday :)

I haven't got a clear picture of the car parking, but where the red arrow is pointing is where it is. It holds around 7-8 car space's, so its pretty small IMO . Hope that helps :Grin3:

th_DSC01206-1.jpg

Edited by felix the cat

I haven't got a clear picture of the car parking, but where the red arrow is pointing is where it is. It holds around 7-8 car space's, so its pretty small IMO . Hope that helps :Grin3:

Thank you for your help

:GoldenSmile1:

I'd be keen to read your review.

As per above post; do you know what the difference is between the Me & Me Deluxe rooms? I understand it's the view (but view of what)?

Mate, please see above posts and I'd again be interested in your review as well.

Booked a seaview room for september,normally stay in August Suites,fancy a change this time,what about pool size?any info greatly appreciated,cheers.

Guys please advice.

This hotel or Baywalk ?????

hotel Trolls please help & answer me ??????

• 2 weeks later...

I did not see anything about it; is there an in-room safe ?

Yes, there's a electronic safe in all the rooms at this hotel.

Nice rooms with a lovely rooftop pool but a bit pricey in comparison with others of same pricerange.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Nice rooms with a lovely rooftop pool but a bit pricey in comparison with others of same pricerange.

Just got back from staying here - there is not a hope in hell that the building works will be finished by April.

Left here and went to their other hotel Page 10 - got a better rate - but the noise through the paper thin walls can be annoying.

There must be some decent places to stay - with a pool, free wi-fi, guest friendly and a decent location for 1500 baht......