IGNORED

SeaMe Spring Hotel

felix the cat

In January this year i stayed at the new SeaMe Spring Hotel in soi 10 & its located more towards the beach rd end of the soi. I found it to be a very nice hotel but the only problem is the noise level of construction during the day annoyed me a little. The hotel staff assured me that after April all of the construction in this soi should be finished..... but i would confirm this before booking.

If you've ever stayed at Sandy Spring or Summer Spring hotels & you have a discount card, your able to use it at SeaMe as well.....same owner for all 3 hotels.

I stayed in the sea view room (pics below)....High season price: 1990b no breakfast......Standard room price: 1790b no breakfast. Roof top pool with a great view, flat screen tv, in room safe & all the other crap it comes with.

I asked for a price around Songkran, but yet to be confirmed. hotel staff very friendly & accommodating with my request.....also have to mention that its a girl friendly hotel. Probably give it a 8/10 :Grin3:

DSC01208 (Small).JPG

DSC01207 (Small).JPG

DSC01209 (Small).JPG

DSC01206 (Small).JPG

DSC01187 (Small).JPG

DSC01186 (Small).JPG

DSC01193 (Small).JPG

DSC01191 (Small).JPG

DSC01190 (Small).JPG

DSC01189 (Small).JPG

DSC01196 (Small).JPG

DSC01194 (Small).JPG

DSC01198 (Small).JPG

DSC01199 (Small).JPG

DSC01201 (Small).JPG

DSC01202 (Small).JPG

DSC01203 (Small).JPG

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• felix the cat

• socrates

• satyr

• Kram65

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:001_Thank_You5:

This hotel looks very nice indeed. I love that look of that pool on the roof. (That's a teasing picture of the lady in the bathroom with her back to us...nice)

I will certaninly have a look at prices etc for this hotel after my next trip. Thanks again.

Thanks for the Info

The hotel looks nice, always good If girl Friendly

Is there a Website (had trouble finding one)

Or did you book through Agoda or the like.

CHEERS

It looks like a good hotel. Nice pool and view from the top.

Thanks for sharing.

Free today - Pay tomorrow

hotel looks great and great location too. How was their wifi?

Nice, but looks a bit expensive when you consider what you can get for nearly 2k per night.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

Good to see I'm not only one taking Berroca whilst in Thailand.

Reminds me of August Suites in many respects.

Looks very nice.

what is berroca, pls?

do you need to take it to think this is value?

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

If noise level is big and wifi not stable than I'll have a pass.

I see on Agoda no booking option comes with breakfast so indeed a bit pricey once minuses included.

Latest info from the hotel.

Noise from construction works in nearby hotels can be up to around 5pm.

This info enough for me to not wanting to book a room there next week.

Really, don't know what incentive can they offer me to pay 2k THB per night (without a breakfast and noise until 5pm), to stay there.

Thanks for the Info

The hotel looks nice, always good If girl Friendly

Is there a Website (had trouble finding one)

Or did you book through Agoda or the like.

CHEERS

There's no website as its a new hotel, i think its only been opened for 5 weeks or so.

I was staying at Summer Spring hotel in soi 1 & was pissed off with the guy in the next room (very loud)...& i had been down soi 10 to visit my friend who was staying at Eastiny Residence, so i went in & had a look.

Here's their phone number if you want to ask them any questions about low season price's etc.....+66 38 489405-8 :Grin3:

Latest info from the hotel.

Noise from construction works in nearby hotels can be up to around 5pm.

This info enough for me to not wanting to book a room there next week.

Really, don't know what incentive can they offer me to pay 2k THB per night (without a breakfast and noise until 5pm), to stay there.

As i said in my post, book this hotel after April (Songkran) when the construction will be finished & the noise level will be at a minimum.

Obviously this 2k price will be far less in low season with enough coin left over to buy your breakfast. Seriously, some BM's here spend 1k per night on accommodation some spend 7k.....its a personal choice.

Good to see I'm not only one taking Berroca whilst in Thailand.

Reminds me of August Suites in many respects.

Looks very nice.

Oh yeah! Gotta take the Berroca!....I'd be screwed without it, especially after a hard night out. 555555555 :Blur:

Hotel looks great and great location too. How was their wifi?

Not sure on their wifi, but if you wanna give them a call & ask, here's their number +66 38 489405-8 :Grin3:

There's no website as its a new hotel, i think its only been opened for 5 weeks or so.

I was staying at Summer Spring hotel in soi 1 & was pissed off with the guy in the next room (very loud)...& i had been down soi 10 to visit my friend who was staying at Eastiny Residence, so i went in & had a look.

Here's their phone number if you want to ask them any questions about low season price's etc.....+66 38 489405-8 :Grin3:

Cheers for the info

Website SeaMe Spring Hotel

Not much information yet. Not even some rates indication. Guess it is very new so more should come later on.

Will follow...

Edited by aventi

Thanks for the info & pics.

hotels keep pooping up all over Pattaya, prices must come down in 2011 ?????

:001_Thank_You5:

Hi all.

i'm staying there at the moment (checking out and going home later today).

The room is pretty nice and good for a 3 star hotel, but of course it's a bit pricey (2000 baht, agoda), only complaints, was the room wasn't ready for 12 o clock, and at the moment the water in the bathtub won't run out .

I moved from Page 10 further up the road, which definently is way better, here I got really annoyed that they kept fucking up my keycard, when I left it there, when returned they couldn't find the card, this happened twice, apparently they clear the cards.

The huge plus at this hotel is the rooftop pool, and nice view over the bay, really good, and better than Page 10.

I personally still liked August Suites more. Look forward to try April Suites next time around.

Website SeaMe Spring Hotel

Not much information yet. Not even some rates indication. Guess it is very new so more should come later on.

Will follow...

You are a champ, I could not find it.

Thanks

what is berroca, pls?

do you need to take it to think this is value?

Don't know, I just said it looked nice.

Checked the rates on Agoda for 30 days and it wasn't much more expensive

than a monthly stay at August Suites.

That said August Suites remains my Favourite hotel.

From berroca.com

Berocca Performance is a high dose combination of B-vitamins, vitamin C and other important essential minerals such as calcium, magnesium and zinc, which work in synergy and are clinically proven to help you optimize your physical and mental performance1, Berocca is specially tailored to give you the healthy edge; it contains no stimulants, artificial colourants or preservatives and is sugar free. Therefore Berocca is the healthy way to optimize your performance everyday.

The only thing a BG has ever "stolen" from me are Berroca tablets .

Edited by asiancup

Iam checking in tomorrow, when you become a member (350bath for 2 years) you pay only 1.590 for a Me room.

Iam checking in tomorrow, when you become a member (350bath for 2 years) you pay only 1.590 for a Me room.

When you become a member of what?

You can become a 2 year member of the Spring hotels Group for 350 baht, and you get a discount on their rooms!

In Sea Me Spring:

Normal Prices:

Me Room 1890 baht, with discount 1590 baht

Me Deluxe Room 2090 baht, with discount 1790 baht

Sea Deluxe Room 2290 baht, with discount 1990 baht

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

You can become a 2 year member of the Spring Hotels Group for 350 baht, and you get a discount on their rooms!

In Sea Me Spring:

Normal Prices:

Me Room 1890 baht, with discount 1590 baht

Me Deluxe Room 2090 baht, with discount 1790 baht

Sea Deluxe Room 2290 baht, with discount 1990 baht

Plahgat

For that price they should be supplying you with diamond studded earplugs for the noise.

I spent most of my money on beer and women. The rest I wasted.