IGNORED

SeaMe Spring Hotel

felix the cat

That's really bazaar that the hotel (Sea Mee) wont guarantee you a "Sea View" room, even if you were only staying 5 nights or so.

Lets say you weren't happy & only stayed 2 nights out of the 5, they wouldn't charge you for the remaining nights.....

I'd give them a call & say "I'm thinking of staying 6 days or more...& can you guarantee a Sea View Room"

I'm sure they'd be happy to accommodate your needs.

Hey Felix...It was your pic's and great review that sold me on SeaMe...I had already called them, and the reply was "every sea view room has nice sea view"....I requested a room on a higher floor, so as not to get one with just a glimpse of the ocean, and they said that may not be possible....so i guess they do guarantee the room of choice, just not the quality of view...sorry, my post was a little misleading....I still only locked myself in for first 3 nights just in case...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• felix the cat

• socrates

• satyr

• gottaluvthegirls

I'm booked in there from the 8th Oct, and was told the same thing.....It's fairly standard procedure for hotels not to guarantee a particular room for obvious reasons...I originally planned on staying there 21 nights, but have now only committed to the first few nights due to the uncertainty of getting a room with a view, which is what i also require....The hotel looks great though, and as it's still low season, I would think we should be OK getting our room of choice, but I suggest you also not commit for your full stay, to save any disappointment.

Hey I called them today and they said they thought I was asking for a specific floor which they couldn't guarantee. They said they have 3 floors with rooms that have sea views and I definitely would get a sea view room.

Hey Felix...It was your pic's and great review that sold me on SeaMe...I had already called them, and the reply was "every sea view room has nice sea view"....I requested a room on a higher floor, so as not to get one with just a glimpse of the ocean, and they said that may not be possible....so i guess they do guarantee the room of choice, just not the quality of view...sorry, my post was a little misleading....I still only locked myself in for first 3 nights just in case...

No probs m8,your post wasn't misleading at all. When you get to SeaMe & your not happy with your room, try Page 10 hotel down the other side of soi 10....there's a couple of threads on it....looks really nice.

Lets us know how you went with it all :Grin3:

When I stayed at the SeaMe last May I had a seaview room on the fifth floor and the view was unobstructed. at that time there was nothing but an empty lot between the hotel and beach road. So I would imagine even the rooms on the lower floors would still have a good view.

I usually stay at the LK Renaissance, but for my November trip I am thinking of switching to another hotel.

My needs are

Large King size bed.

Good WiFi and TV reception.

Very Quiet.

Nicely decorated room.

Good pool.

Good breakfast.

On this scale LK gets a 7. Marks deducted for smallish pool, poor breakfast, and noise from bars across the street. I was thinking of trying the SeaMe, or the new LK empress, but I heard the Empress is not finished yet. Might also try Page 10.

Would the SeaMe suite my needs?

How are the beds?

How is the breakfast?

Is it still noisy?

I usually stay at the LK Renaissance, but for my November trip I am thinking of switching to another hotel.

My needs are

Large King size bed.

Very Quiet.

Nicely decorated room.

Good pool.

Good breakfast.

On this scale LK gets a 7. Marks deducted for smallish pool, poor breakfast, and noise from bars across the street. I was thinking of trying the SeaMe, or the new LK empress, but I heard the Empress is not finished yet. Might also try Page 10.

How are the beds?

How is the breakfast?

Is it still noisy?

I can't comment on SeaMe until I arrive in October, but August Suites fits your needs perfectly....I stayed there last two trips, and can't fault the place....the staff are wonderful, the rooms are spacious and quiet...great location, awesome pool and the beds are super comfy.....breakfast is good, not great, but Leng Kee is a stone's throw away and has the best omlettes on the planet...the only reason i'm not staying again is purely change of scene...rates are around 1700bht

P1000239.JPG

P1000241.JPG

P1000242.JPG

P1000243.JPG

P1000244.JPG

My needs are

Large King size bed.

Very Quiet.

Nicely decorated room.

Good pool.

Good breakfast.

How are the beds?

I had no problems with the bed, new hotel new mattress

How is the breakfast?

NO breakfast buffet included, but there is a decent room service menu

Is it still noisy?

I didn't have any real problems with the construction noise in MAY

Last MAY I stayed at both the LK Renaissance and the SeaMe Spring.

The LK Ren features alot of bells and whistles in their rooms and is decorated in that faux baroque style. The SeaMe is the opposite of the LK Ren the room I guess would be called modern boutique or in other words they're furnished pretty simple.

The roof top pool is small but nice with some shaded lounge beds to lay on. there is also food and drink service at the pool.

I only used the wifi a little on my I-phone, couldn't tell you if it was good or not

Hope that helps a little

I had a booking there last month (August) when I turned up they had no rooms available!

I had printed off the email confirmation and showed them & all I got was blank looks.

Seame Spring is well & truly off my list.

I would've demanded to be compensated at least 1 or 2 nights later on your trip....or even credit for when you next go to Patts.

If you make a big deal about it they do get concerned...especially when their job's are on the line.

I would've demanded to be compensated at least 1 or 2 nights later on your trip....or even credit for when you next go to Patts.

If you make a big deal about it they do get concerned...especially when their job's are on the line.

I made them ring SandySpring to organise me a room there which they did then I asked them to arrange a taxi & pay for it as my taxi had already

gone.

They wouldn't pay for a taxi so I walked to SandySpring,didn't bother me walking there (with my luggage) but f*ck was I angry and I let them know.

I also emailed Seame about it & they admitted they made a mistake but no offer of anything for a future stay.

I won't ever attempt to stay at Seame again, Sandyspring is my usual hotel & the staff & service there is faultless.

I made them ring SandySpring to organise me a room there which they did then I asked them to arrange a taxi & pay for it as my taxi had already

gone.

They wouldn't pay for a taxi so I walked to SandySpring,didn't bother me walking there (with my luggage) but f*ck was I angry and I let them know.

I also emailed Seame about it & they admitted they made a mistake but no offer of anything for a future stay.

I won't ever attempt to stay at Seame again, Sandyspring is my usual hotel & the staff & service there is faultless.

You havent achieved much as its still the same owners.

i have stayed my first 2 nights in august in sea me spring ( 1 night in a me deluxe room and 1 night in a me room cos no other room available) and i must say that i like both of rooms ( fucking big rooms even the simple me room has the same size of a deluxe - only the bathroom is a little smaller)

all i can say about this hotel is aCcomodations are very good (and no noise problems) but this hotel has a big problem : the receptionnist staff are not very customer focused and for the price i think there are better overall value for money. Indeed those kind of boutique hotel are more and more present in patts and i think a good staffing can make a huge difference if they want to attract the versatile tourist

Is this a good place for a newbie I like massages of all kinds being a older guy any in walking distance my first trip coming in February 2012

gone.

Did you know that SeaMe, Sandy Spring & Summer Spring hotels are owned by the same Chinese/Thai investor? So if you want to further your complaint,you can with the Sandy Spring staff.

• 2 weeks later...

M living here currently....n I just love d place....nice clean rooms....good smiling staff........n awesome view from my room.....sea deluxe room.....n good price at 1690baht.......I ll recommend this hotel to everyone......

Cheers

Is this a good place for a newbie I like massages of all kinds being a older guy any in walking distance my first trip coming in February 2012

Walk up to 2nd road and basically opposite is Soi Honey... Home of the massage in Patts!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm booked in there from the 8th Oct, and was told the same thing.....It's fairly standard procedure for hotels not to guarantee a particular room for obvious reasons...I originally planned on staying there 21 nights, but have now only committed to the first few nights due to the uncertainty of getting a room with a view, which is what i also require....The hotel looks great though, and as it's still low season, I would think we should be OK getting our room of choice, but I suggest you also not commit for your full stay, to save any disappointment.

Hey what price are you paying for the sea me view room, they told me 2290bht, 1990bht if i buy discount card. I just read a review by vee, staying there this month that he paid 1690bht for sea me view room.

Hey what price are you paying for the sea me view room, they told me 2290bht, 1990bht if i buy discount card. I just read a review by vee, staying there this month that he paid 1690bht for sea me view room.

same as you bro...1990bht if i buy the 350bht discount card...i tried to haggle a better rate for 3 week stay, but they wouldn't budge, so i only booked first few nights......the place looks good though, i like the location, and the rooftop pool looks a fun place to take the girls !! ...hope to see you there mate !! :)

I had a look around this hotel in July; Brand new and rooms i saw look good although some bathrooms were very small, location is superb, but swimming pool is extremely small, more of a dip pool. The price they were asking (rack rate) for a room was outrageous. i looked on the web and there are better offers but still couldn't find anything under 2000baht. There are better deals around for much less ie April Suites through Directrooms.com

M living here currently....n I just love d place....nice clean rooms....good smiling staff........n awesome view from my room.....sea deluxe room.....n good price at 1690baht.......I ll recommend this hotel to everyone......

Cheers

How did you book the hotel at this rate?

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone please give me an update on the construction activities near the hotel?

Still noisy or is that all finished now?

Are there still free lots nearby?

Thank you guys!

Edited by adamo

Could someone please give me an update on the construction activities near the hotel?

Still noisy or is that all finished now?

Are there still free lots nearby?

Thank you guys!

yes still noisy and vacant lot on the beachroad side of hotel...just spent last 7 nights there... they are digging up the whole length of soi 10...it looks like like a war zone...noise begins around 8am everyday....will be great when finished, loved the hotel and service...i will stay there again for sure, but i would avoid until the work is finished...seame spring 2 is nearly finished directly opposite....soi 10 is a great location, and these two hotels will be popular when construction is finished

Awesome hotel. Not sure what is going on with the soi? New drainage?? They were burying concrete structures towards the beach road end last month.

yes still noisy and vacant lot on the beachroad side of hotel...just spent last 7 nights there... they are digging up the whole length of soi 10...it looks like like a war zone...noise begins around 8am everyday....will be great when finished, loved the hotel and service...i will stay there again for sure, but i would avoid until the work is finished...seame spring 2 is nearly finished directly opposite....soi 10 is a great location, and these two hotels will be popular when construction is finished

Any idea when the construction on soi 10 is suppose to be completed. Thanks.