IGNORED

China Garden Restaurant & Boutique Hotel - Opening Soon

China Garden

We are a little behind on the opening but hoping to finally open on or around 15-17th March. Here is what the menu looks like (Thai language is being added)

The rest of the building work is ahead of schedule and we expect the hotel rooms to be available by the end of the month, I will post some pictures shortly.

Thanks

Ian

Love to see some update photos on building ?

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love to see some update photos on building ?

OK Dookey, I will get some pictures postes ASAP

Are you taking bookings yet? I am looking at 24April-3May 2011.

Are you taking bookings yet? I am looking at 24April-3May 2011.

We can accept booking and hopefully we will open on or around the 1st April. Please email me or PM me ([email protected])

Mate that is looking very nice

I will get some photo's of inside the restaurant very shortly, we are looking to open either Friday or Saturday !

I passed by yesterday afternoon--looks great, there were people inside prepping things. I wouldn't be surprised if they open today (Sunday, the 20th of March).

Looks like a definite "Must Try" when I hit town in the next week or so.

Would like to stay, but maybe a few weeks too soon

In the book for next trip down from upcountry

Looks great

What a transformation !! .can't wait to see the finished job . Well done

A little birdie told me they're opening tonight. I just walked by and there's definitely a buzz of activity there.

A little birdie told me they're opening tonight. I just walked by and there's definitely a buzz of activity there.

Yes we are open from 5pm until Midnight everyday in Soi Lengkee just off Soi Baukaw

China-Garden-Pictures.jpg

Looks great. :)

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Love Egg Foo Yung, but so difficult to find here. I'm looking forward to a great meal!

Retired

Wow

very nice mate, looking forward to eating in there in april when i arrive

thanks

dirty

I was in on the open night great food

It was very busy so it took a long time for the food but well worth the wait IMHO

www.drunkenduckbar.com

I was in on the open night great food

It was very busy so it took a long time for the food but well worth the wait IMHO

Yes opening night was amazingly busy! Thanks for popping in, things are now going from strength to strength with some lessons learned. Hope to see you again so.

Ian

looks great guessing there are a few things to iron out

your website does not work as of 2 mins ago

I got a number for the china garden from the Jolly Friar 038 415 001 (is that the correct number?) no one is answering

really fancied some chinese guess I will have to get around there at some point

just seen in the pictures the website name has changed from the menu to chinagardenpattaya.com the number on there is dead too

just seen in the pictures the website name has changed from the menu to chinagardenpattaya.com the number on there is dead too

And some of the site is written in Latin!

According to google translate it says

Hello world! is love, consectetuer adipiscing meals. Hello world pain. Aeneas the mass. With my comrades and the household gods and the great gods of the mountains of parturient, a ridiculous mouse shall be born. Until than the cats, nor ultricies, beating EU, the price of any man, prefix meaning half. There is no mass of for who consequat. Until his foot to the just, to edit or is one of, need of Consequat, by the bow.

In the he is just, the rhoncus that, imperdiet a, venomous of life. Felis has been said no EU the price of a soft foot. We tincidunt. Tomorrow more. Unless it is always the element of live.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

We changed the size of the soup bowl today and are trying to reduce the portion sizes are numerous comments on the over sized portions.

Soup.jpg

And some of the site is written in Latin!

According to google translate it says

Hello world! is love, consectetuer adipiscing meals. Hello world pain. Aeneas the mass. With my comrades and the household gods and the great gods of the mountains of parturient, a ridiculous mouse shall be born. Until than the cats, nor ultricies, beating EU, the price of any man, prefix meaning half. There is no mass of for who consequat. Until his foot to the just, to edit or is one of, need of Consequat, by the bow.

In the he is just, the rhoncus that, imperdiet a, venomous of life. Felis has been said no EU the price of a soft foot. We tincidunt. Tomorrow more. Unless it is always the element of live.

That is the standard placeholder text that is used by graphic designers when doing layouts. It's not meant to be translated or to have any real meaning, other than to be used to block out how areas of text look and to see how different fonts may work.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_ipsum

That is the standard placeholder text that is used by graphic designers when doing layouts. It's not meant to be translated or to have any real meaning, other than to be used to block out how areas of text look and to see how different fonts may work.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Lorem_ipsum

Ok, thanks for that. Learn something every day on here!

RULES

1NQq.gif

Archived