IGNORED

China Garden Restaurant & Boutique Hotel - Opening Soon

China Garden

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, 800 for a jaccuzzi room... I like jacuzzis!

We should have an orgy in the Jacuzzi for our winter trip,LOL

I agree that's great price for what looks to be a cool room

Indeed,

LVP, Ruffles, Furcoat, Surfer, Darksilk, you and me should rent 7 of the rooms and make it China Garden Restaurant & hotel Team Awesome for a couple of weeks.

I'm really considering that jacuzzi room, bet it will be booked really fast for the winter!

What will be price in high seasone ?

muhara

I have 3 jacuzzi rooms, 2 have large balconies but 1 does not however its the same size and interior. We are having a lot of booking request for those rooms but I expect 1000 -1500 baht per night for a stay of a week or more depending on which room (balcony or not). Remember high season is our chance to squirrel away some nuts before low season kicks in like now! Thats why I am more then happy to do some good deals in low season... When people see the rooms they are much better then pictured

Looks good. How many jacuzzi rooms have you?

3 rooms as only the larger front rooms could accommodate these "big boys", we put a large mirror on the wall and even considered hand grips :Grin_Jump1:

Indeed,

LVP, Ruffles, Furcoat, Surfer, Darksilk, you and me should rent 7 of the rooms and make it China Garden Restaurant & Hotel Team Awesome for a couple of weeks.

I'm really considering that jacuzzi room, bet it will be booked really fast for the winter!

That is a brilliant idea, I just reserved a room for this trip

Yea they are great rooms, there is a separate entrance to the hotel with its own key card entry system... there is no joiner fees or hidden charges!

I have 3 jacuzzi rooms, 2 have large balconies but 1 does not however its the same size and interior. We are having a lot of booking request for those rooms but I expect 1000 -1500 baht per night for a stay of a week or more depending on which room (balcony or not). Remember high season is our chance to squirrel away some nuts before low season kicks in like now! Thats why I am more then happy to do some good deals in low season... When people see the rooms they are much better then pictured

Hey Jolly looking forward to seeing you and having a great time thanks for the fast response

Wow, 800 for a jaccuzzi room... I like jacuzzis!

I dont know much about jacuzzi's being a married man and all but I do know that our have LED lights built in and have air jets and bubbles which apparently is good!

OK guys here is my thoughts on delivery to the dark side and Jomtien etc, I desperately want to do it but logistically its hard so we have decided to go in to "Waiters on Wheels" which is cheaper then Door 2 Door, most of you will be groaning as restaurant usually whack on WOW's or Door 2 Door's commission on to the menu prices, we are going to add 10% to the menu prices to try and help with the increased cost (not the usual 20-30% other places would charge), take in to consideration we have to also pay for packaging I think its still pretty good and at least we can now offer delivery to the furthest corners of Pattaya. We will of course have a pick up take away service and a local delivery service at restaurant prices but we need WOW's drivers to get out further... hope you all understand and we will be in the next WOW book due out shortly!

Cheers

Ian

Hallo Ian,

Rooms look great. Just like to confirm my booking for 28/29/30 April.

Thanks.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

Hallo Ian,

Rooms look great. Just like to confirm my booking for 28/29/30 April.

Thanks.

Yes mate you are confirmed for the jacuzzi on those dates, enjoy your birthday !

Baine Marie arrived as promised today, we are going to now start work on the buffet menu

Our "Delivery Service" starts today and operated between 17.00 p.m - 24.00 p.m, we charge 30 Baht for delivery but offer free delivery on all orders over 500 Baht. Until our Waiters on Wheels service is operational we will delivery further afield, for example Jomtien, Naklua and some parts of the Darkside... please call and if we can we will! Our new delivery driver is a former "Door to Door driver" so know most area's.

Please note the buffet service is still "off line" until we recruit some more high quality chefs.. which is proving difficult.

Take-Away-2.jpg

Take-Away-1.jpg

Great looking rooms Ian, how far from DD? I usaully stay at Areca Evergreen but this trip which I havent booked yet will be 3/11/11 to 3/1/12. Would you have room for those dates or part of ?

Cheers

Drew

Great looking rooms Ian, how far from DD? I usaully stay at Areca Evergreen but this trip which I havent booked yet will be 3/11/11 to 3/1/12. Would you have room for those dates or part of ?

Cheers

Drew

Location is pretty much here:

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?9xuRUj7rkcEBCDAA

So about 2 blocks.

Cheers

Drew

Very close to the Devils Den, maybe 5 minutes walk round the corner to LK Metro.. filling up quickly for Xmas!

Nice. I think I might have to check this out next time out.

Very close to the Devils Den, maybe 5 minutes walk round the corner to LK metro.. filling up quickly for Xmas!

I can attest to that, since I've already grabbed one of the jacuzzi rooms for Christmas thru New Years...

Only 2 potentially left, grab 'em now! :)

Ian - accom looks good.

Do you have an arrangement whereby your guests can use a pool at a nearby hotel?

Thanks

Ian - accom looks good.

Do you have an arrangement whereby your guests can use a pool at a nearby hotel?

Thanks

Yeah thats a good question, there are a few hotels that have pools in soi lengkee. be good if there was an arrangement .

Very close to the Devils Den, maybe 5 minutes walk round the corner to LK metro.. filling up quickly for Xmas!

Hi Ian, I'm arriving in Patts on 15th June and looking for accomodation for 7/8 days. Do you have anything available? (Does not have to be a Jacuzzi room)

Thanks

Paul

Hi Ian, I'm arriving in Patts on 15th June and looking for accomodation for 7/8 days. Do you have anything available? (Does not have to be a Jacuzzi room)

Thanks

Paul

Yes we have standard rooms available for 500 baht per night, very nice rooms. email me on [email protected]

Thanks

Paul

Yes we have standard rooms available for 500 baht per night, very nice rooms. email me on [email protected]

How is the noise (traffic) from the rooms at front?

Soi Lengkee is very quiet... no complaints from any guests in the front rooms...

China Garden

I am very pleased to announce my forthcoming Chinese Restaurant & Boutique Hotel in Soi Lengkee called “China Garden”, the building was formerly the “Hole in One” which is situated only a few doors away from The Jolly Friar and Le Katai restaurants.

The existing building is in a state of disrepair and needs significant work completed internally and externally before we can open and this is forecast to take at least 3 months. This will include new windows throughout, new balconies, re designed facade, completely new plumbing and electrics.

The Hotel

The building has 9 spacious rooms and 3 extremely large front rooms (each front room has a double balcony). Every room will be fitted with new bathrooms, high quality bedroom furniture, wall safe, free wired and wifi internet connections, large screen LCD TV’s and DVD players as well as fan and air conditioning. Electric and water will be included in the room rates. Secure key card entry system and CCTV will also be in operation. The 3 large front rooms will be fitted with a large Jacuzzi bath and sofa. Tea and coffee facilities / fridge will be in every room.

The hotel will not be expensive! We aim to offer good value for money compared to other hotels in our area and aim to exceed people’s expectations.

The Restaurant

We will offer Pattaya’s most authentic English style Chinese food in a comfortable air conditioned setting with additional seating on our front patio. We have agreed for a chef from the U.K to work at our premises as our Head Chef, he will also instruct and train our Thai chefs in the art that is Chinese food. The restaurant will have an open plan kitchen with a “large glass window” so dinners will see our expert chefs preparing their meals.

The plan is to have the restaurant operational within 2 months only in the evenings initially from 5pm until 12pm. Once all building work has been completed we will offer a lunch time buffet at a set price and a “take away & delivery service”

I will continue to listen to peoples feedback and will make improvements based on that feedback... we will be no more expensive then our local competitors and hopefully cheaper!

Thank you

Ian

Hi Ian :)

Your hotel really rocks, I'm SO imprested with your efforts...I have seen all pictures of the room's and restaurant... WOW! :Bravo1: Congratulations and all the best in your business!Just like to confirm my booking for JACUZZI Room (non smoking pls.) for 29 nights (04.08.11-02.09.11) :Flying: ....e-mail with formal reservation has been send :Hello5:

Hopefully I will be checking into the hotel around 19:30 on 04.08.11. I'm looking forward to having a great time in China Garden Restaurant & Boutique hotel and in PATT :Party1:

Very Best Regards and once again CONGRATULATIONS ! :)

andym2u

Archived