Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

China Garden Restaurant & Boutique Hotel - Opening Soon

China Garden

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is the hotel operating yet? I maybe going to Pattaya early May and am interested in the rooms :)

It's better to pay now then to pay later. Nothing is free.

The place looks great, I will try and pop down in Aug :001_Thank_You5:

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

is the hotel operating yet? I maybe going to Pattaya early May and am interested in the rooms :)

The hotel will open in the next 10 days, we are waiting on the furniture to be made and fitted, I will post pictures once its completed!

The place looks very nice

I will be in Pattaya in August and will try and visit

We purchased the mattresses today from Home Pro, I think we spotted a great deal on Slumberland mattresses reduced from 38,000 Baht each to 9,900 Baht! Nice and firm but not hard... Ordered 13 ! Arriving end of the week and Saturday the curtains go up.

mat.jpg

Used China Garden twice last week and could not fault the place. The Menu, the food, the resturant and the staff were all excellent! I look forward to staying in the rooms above on my next visit in September. Good luck with the business. Vinny

looks nice, you have done a great job....good luck with this project.....i will visit in april for something to eat....

looking very good :) , when will be the grand opening ?

CAT Telecom the best internet service provider in Thailand installed my new dedicated internet line today, tomorrow the N Series Wireless modem and Access Points on each floor gets installed alone with the wired connection to each room.

We bought these great safes for the rooms, I made sure they were wide enough to fit a 15.4 wide screen laptop inside (17 inches wide the safe), so your belongings will be safe and your electronics!

Those are the bedside lights and ceiling light, notice the bottom of the light is covered to you dont end up staring at a light bulb when your on the bed , we are hoping to open the hotel during this week! more photo's to come

We are hoping to open this coming weekend ...9th or 10th April

Untitled-1.jpg

good luck with this venture..pattaya is in dire need of a good chinese restaurant....I have aliready spread the word to my friends here. I will be in after the holidays

Eric

CAT Telecom the best internet service provider in Thailand installed my new dedicated internet line today, tomorrow the N Series Wireless modem and Access Points on each floor gets installed alone with the wired connection to each room.

We bought these great safes for the rooms, I made sure they were wide enough to fit a 15.4 wide screen laptop inside (17 inches wide the safe), so your belongings will be safe and your electronics!

Those are the bedside lights and ceiling light, notice the bottom of the light is covered to you dont end up staring at a light bulb when your on the bed , we are hoping to open the hotel during this week! more photo's to come

We are hoping to open this coming weekend ...9th or 10th April

Good luck when you get opened. I have been in the Jolly Frier 3 times now and loved it each and struggled to get through the portion sizes ( but managed LOL).

I would be intrested in staying here as I do like the area - Lenkee, Chaiapoon, Diana, Buakao.

Cheers and chok dee

Any chance for some pics of the bedrooms.

Cheers

JT

Looks very impressive, and judging by the restaurant's style the rooms should be a sight to behold as well! Very good job done there Sir. You're bookmarked for a visit when I'm in town this May, look forward to sampling your food.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

any news on room prices both daily and long term monthly rates

cheers

cheers

I'm waiting for the same info, photos of food looks tasty :) cant wait to visit

cheers

We are looking for 800 baht per night for standard room and 1200 baht for Jacuzzi rooms but we are letting rooms for for 500 baht in low season as long as supply does not exceed demand... long term rental can be discussed via PM

Thanks

Ian

Here is the Take Away Menu, deliveries will start after Songkran.. We will charge probably 30 Baht for delivery on orders under 500 Baht and FREE for over 500 baht....

Our first guest checks in tonight and this is his room. All floors have wireless and wired internet, CCTV on every floor and secure key card entry. This room is going for around 1,200 baht per night during low season... less for longer stays. Standard rooms also available for around 800 baht or less

room.jpg

Our first guest checks in tonight and this is his room. All floors have wireless and wired internet, CCTV on every floor and secure key card entry. This room is going for around 1,200 baht per night during low season... less for longer stays. Standard rooms also available for around 800 baht or less

Rooms look great, I will definetly contact you when I am next out.

Looks good. How many jacuzzi rooms have you?

We have 3 jacuzzi rooms and 9 standard rooms which are from 800 baht per night but discounted for weekly and monthly, jacuzzi rooms can go for as little as 800 baht for a 2 week booking

Rooms look very good, I will pop down in Aug for some food

Archived