IGNORED

China Garden Restaurant & Boutique Hotel - Opening Soon

China Garden

China Garden

I am very pleased to announce my forthcoming Chinese Restaurant & Boutique hotel in Soi Lengkee called “China Garden”, the building was formerly the “Hole in One” which is situated only a few doors away from The Jolly Friar and Le Katai restaurants.

The existing building is in a state of disrepair and needs significant work completed internally and externally before we can open and this is forecast to take at least 3 months. This will include new windows throughout, new balconies, re designed facade, completely new plumbing and electrics.

The hotel

The building has 9 spacious rooms and 3 extremely large front rooms (each front room has a double balcony). Every room will be fitted with new bathrooms, high quality bedroom furniture, wall safe, free wired and wifi internet connections, large screen LCD TV’s and DVD players as well as fan and air conditioning. Electric and water will be included in the room rates. Secure key card entry system and CCTV will also be in operation. The 3 large front rooms will be fitted with a large Jacuzzi bath and sofa. Tea and coffee facilities / fridge will be in every room.

The hotel will not be expensive! We aim to offer good value for money compared to other hotels in our area and aim to exceed people’s expectations.

The Restaurant

We will offer Pattaya’s most authentic English style Chinese food in a comfortable air conditioned setting with additional seating on our front patio. We have agreed for a chef from the U.K to work at our premises as our Head Chef, he will also instruct and train our Thai chefs in the art that is Chinese food. The restaurant will have an open plan kitchen with a “large glass window” so dinners will see our expert chefs preparing their meals.

The plan is to have the restaurant operational within 2 months only in the evenings initially from 5pm until 12pm. Once all building work has been completed we will offer a lunch time buffet at a set price and a “take away & delivery service”

I will continue to listen to peoples feedback and will make improvements based on that feedback... we will be no more expensive then our local competitors and hopefully cheaper!

Thank you

Ian

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good luck, rooms sound great and thinking of the UK Chinese food has made me very hungry

if you can get Fillet steak cantonese style with soft noodles I will be a regular

good luck, rooms sound great and thinking of the UK Chinese food has made me very hungry

Thank you... We will do our VERY best to offer the best Chinese in town

Thanks for the info, Ian

All sounds great to me. I hope to be around in mid March, but nothing definite yet.

Any idea on your room pricing structure?

Cheers

Tony

Good luck with it, sounds like a nice addition to the area.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I stay about 2 doors up the road

been here 18 months.

im paying 10,000 per month, free WIFI, electric, water.

If you can do a similar deal, i'll come have a look at the rooms.

Thanks for the info, Ian

All sounds great to me. I hope to be around in mid March, but nothing definite yet.

Any idea on your room pricing structure?

Cheers

Tony

Hi Tony,

I really just signed the lease and the building work will not start until the end of the week. .. so room prices have still yet to be decided. I imagine in the 700 baht per night area and longer stay discounts definitely available. I want to be around the same price point as Canterbury Tales and other similar guest houses / hotels in the area

Sounds great please ensure you keep everybody updated with photos, Why don't you started posting some photos of what it look like at this time and give us updates every couple of weeks or every month.

Agree with Devee8 would love to see some progress photo's. Will be keeping an eye on this thread. Really fancy staying at this place as the location is spot on.

Agree with Devee8 would love to see some progress photo's. Will be keeping an eye on this thread. Really fancy staying at this place as the location is spot on.

I will do guys, we are clearing out the building right now.. I need to fly back to the UK for Xmas and see the parent but will keep the pictures flowing!

Cheers

Ian

• 1 month later...

Things are progressing slowly but surely, the restaurant should be open in 3 weeks.

photo-7.jpg

walls.jpg

:Flying:I will be in pattaya on the 26th of may for 2weeks with 2 other mates, Hope the rooms will be ready by then. Looks good

Jolly Roger

:Flying:I will be in pattaya on the 26th of may for 2weeks with 2 other mates, Hope the rooms will be ready by then. Looks good

Yes, the hotel will be open in March with 3 jacuzzi rooms. The restaurant will be open sometime this month, initially only from 5pm until midnight (building work during the day). We already have some booking for April!

I never had a nice Chinese meal in Thailand, its like Indian food the locals just cant make it so a UK Chef sounds like a very good idea. With the climate I think eating Chinese food instead of English Steak and Chips could be a daily thing for me, so I may become a regular.

Any update on when the rooms will be open and costs?

Is it far from Soi Buakhao.

thank you

I never had a nice Chinese meal in Thailand, its like Indian food the locals just cant make it so a UK Chef sounds like a very good idea. With the climate I think eating Chinese food instead of English Steak and Chips could be a daily thing for me, so I may become a regular.

Any update on when the rooms will be open and costs?

Is it far from Soi Buakhao.

thank you

Soi Lengkee is connected directly to Soi Baukaw a perhaps less then 2 minutes walk from Subways on the corner of Soi Baukaw and Soi Diana, an ideal location in a great part of town!

The rooms will be around the 700 baht per night but may drop after Songkran, remember they will be fitted out to the highest standard, 42 inch LCD's, wired and wireless internet in every room, CCTV, keycard entry, room safes and much much more! Front balcony rooms will have jacuzzi's and cost 1,200 baht per night approx. The hotel will definitely be open by the end of March and the restaurant by the end of February!

Cheers

Ian

Looks interesting. I will be in town in early April. How do we contact you about getting a room?

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Looks interesting. I will be in town in early April. How do we contact you about getting a room?

Hi,

My personal email is [email protected] and we are working on a new website. Thanks

Ian

Thanks. Will check it out when it gets closer to completion.

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

New car arrived Saturday, will make life a bit easier.

you doing airport runs in that?

you doing airport runs in that?

I expect we can arrange something in the future for customers staying at the our forthcoming hotel. For now we are using it just for picking us produce and trips to Makro, we do have a full time driver as I am petrified of driving over here! Plus my bike gets me most places a damn sight quicker.

• 3 weeks later...

We are a little behind on the opening but hoping to finally open on or around 15-17th March. Here is what the menu looks like (Thai language is being added)

The rest of the building work is ahead of schedule and we expect the hotel rooms to be available by the end of the month, I will post some pictures shortly.

Thanks

Ian

Page-1.jpg

Page-2.jpg

Drinks-Menu.jpg

Archived