IGNORED

Pattaya Condo For Rent- 4,000 Baht Monthly + Utilities

how122255

Hello, I have a condo available for rent in Nirun Condos. This is a room in the building (B1)....It is on the fourth floor....In my opinion, it is the nicest room I have....It has a new mattress(Big bed) and recessed ceiling with adjustable lights...Also it has a small sofa and coffee table and full furniture..... I will make it 4,000 Baht monthly.....Let me know if your interested....

Thanks, Howie....Thai #: 080-638-2881 ....

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a condo available for rent in Nirun Condos, 4,000 baht monthly. You pay all utilities directly yourself. It has low priced Gov't. electric. It has air cond., hot water, full furniture, balcony. It has a King size mattress(Big bed) and recessed ceiling with adjustable lights...Also it has a small sofa and coffee table . It is on the fourth floor, B1 Building.

4,000 Baht monthly. English or Thai #: 080-638-2881 .

There are photos through out this thread..

Map showing Nirun Condo's location. It is walking distance to

Big-C Extra.

Nirun Map.jpg

I have a condo available for rent in Nirun Condos, 4,000 baht monthly. You pay all utilities directly yourself. It has low priced Gov't. electric. It has air cond., hot water, full furniture, balcony. It has a King size mattress(Big bed) and recessed ceiling with adjustable lights...Also it has a small sofa and coffee table . It is on the fourth floor, B1 Building.

4,000 Baht monthly. English or Thai #: 080-638-2881 .

There are photos through out this thread..

The rent is 4,000 monthly. You will pay the electric directly yourself at 7/11. Low priced Gov't. electric. You will also pay directly yourself the Nirun service fee (300 baht) and whatever your monthly water usage is. Optional Siphon cable TV and High Speed internet is available. To move in I collect 10,000 baht which consists of your first month rent(4,000) and a REFUNDABLE one month rent for security(4,000) and 2,000 REFUNDABLE security deposit for the electric. Total due at move-in = 10,000 baht.

The rent is 4,000 monthly. You will pay the electric directly yourself at 7/11. Low priced Gov't. electric. You will also pay directly yourself the Nirun service fee (300 baht) and whatever your monthly water usage is. Optional Siphon cable TV and High Speed internet is available. To move in I collect 10,000 baht which consists of your first month rent(4,000) and a REFUNDABLE one month rent for security(4,000) and 2,000 REFUNDABLE security deposit for the electric. Total due at move-in = 10,000 baht.

Yellow-condo #4- May 26, 2010-Nirun 038.JPG

Yellow-condo #4- May 26, 2010-Nirun 036.JPG

Yellow-condo #4- May 26, 2010-Nirun 026.JPG

Is there a kitchen in any of your rooms?

Is there a kitchen in any of your rooms?

No kitchen. Most people have a microwave, rice cooker, and a gas/electric fry pan.

Nirun Condo-BATHROOM- 5th Floor - April 19,2010 015.JPG

• 1 month later...

Hi Howard, tried sending a pm but not sure if it worked. I'm coming to Pattaya 7th June 2013, do you have any apartments available?

• 2 months later...

Hello, I have a "Nirun" condo that is available now....4,000 baht monthly(long term)...(4500 baht for 3 months or less).....plus you pay TRUE cost for electric, water/ condo service yourself. Optional cable TV and high speed internet. If you want more info, please contact me. Thanks, Howard....Thai # 080-638-2881....Please read through the thread for more info.

Hello, I have a "Nirun" condo that is available now....4,000 baht monthly....plus you pay TRUE cost for Gov't. electric (3.5 baht), water/ condo service yourself. Optional cable TV is available for 380 baht monthly(Sophon Cable TV)

Please read through the thread for more info and photos. 4th floor condo-  "B1" Building. Optional High Speed internet is available.

If you want more info, please contact me. Thanks, Howard....Thai # 080-638-2881          

Hello, I have a "Nirun" condo that is available now....4,000 baht monthly....plus you pay TRUE cost for Gov't. electric (3.5 baht), water/ condo service yourself. Optional cable TV is available for 380 baht monthly(Sophon Cable TV)

Please read through the thread for more info and photos. 4th floor condo-  "B1" Building. Optional High Speed internet is available.

Hi Howard, tried sending a pm but not sure if it worked. I'm coming to Pattaya 7th June 2013, do you have any apartments available?

If your still in Pattaya, I have a Nirun Condo available now at 4,000 baht monthly.

Hello, I have a "Nirun" condo that is available now....4,000 baht monthly....plus you pay TRUE cost for Gov't. electric (3.5 baht), water/ condo service yourself.  Optional cable TV is available for 380 baht monthly(Sophon Cable TV).

These prices are unbelievable!

I honestly thought people were having a lend of me when they said you could rent a nice place for under 5,000 baht a month.

I have a "Nirun" condo that is available now....4,000 baht monthly....plus you pay TRUE cost for Gov't. electric (3.5 baht), water/ condo service yourself. Optional cable TV is available for 380 baht monthly(Sophon Cable TV).
Please read through the thread for more info and photos.  4th floor condo-  "B1" Building.  Has Lift/Elevator.   Optional High Speed internet is available.

I have a "Nirun" condo that is available now....4,000 baht monthly....plus you pay TRUE cost for Gov't. electric (3.5 baht), water/ condo service yourself. Optional cable TV is available for 380 baht monthly(Sophon Cable TV).

Please read through the thread for more info and photos.  4th floor condo-  "B1" Building.  Has Lift/Elevator.   Optional High Speed internet is available.

Bump...

Thread Bump.

My electric at Nirun condo runs about 3.6  baht per unit.  I take the total bill and divide by the # of electric units used to get that figure.

out of interest, what do people usually spend on power during a hotter month?

La La Land Bar & Sky Bar Soi 6 Pattaya

out of interest, what do people usually spend on power during a hotter month?

My electric bill during the summer usually tops out at 1500 Baht.  I am home most of the day and my air cond.  is always on.  Also I cook a lot in the room and have a electric washing machine too.

more questions

how many channels you get on cable and how much english is there

also internet. What's that cost for unlimited

how longs it rented for?

Looking to try and do all of June next year and want to try and arrange something

if not, could you direct me somewhere?

• 2 weeks later...

Can you stay in this one for just a month? I have seen some condos and all of them need a small contract of at least a number of months...

• 5 months later...

A condo is now available. Pattaya-Nirun Grandville Condo For Rent- 4,000 Baht Monthly + Utilities. This condo is located in the 'A' building, on the first floor(Ground floor). It has been recently remodeled and is very clean with full furniture. Newer air cond., fridge, hot water, T.V. , fan....Call 080-638-2881 or e-mail me...There are photos and more info in this thread.

This Nirun condo has the low priced Government electric which runs about 3.6 baht per unit. My electric bill at Nirun runs between 900-1500 monthly and I use the air cond all the time. Also I keep the computer on all the time and have a washing machine in the condo. I have customers who Don't use the air cond much and there monthly bill is 300-500 baht

Archived