IGNORED

Pattaya Condo For Rent- 4,000 Baht Monthly + Utilities

how122255

Available at Nirun condos...4000 baht monthly plus utilities....I will have a condo available as of tomorrow(August. 30)...Please call or e-mail if you are interested...Thanks, Howard...080-638-2881....e-mail: [email protected]

I will have a Nirun studio condo available on August 30. Please look through the thread for photos. Thank you

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If internet works, I can move in tomorrow. is it close to Central Pattaya or Jomten beach.

If internet works, I can move in tomorrow. is it close to Central Pattaya or Jomten beach.

It is near Central Pattaya. Walking distance to Carrefour(now, Big-C) . There is high speed internet available. You have to pay for that yourself, runs about 600 baht monthly.

Available at Nirun condos...4000 baht monthly plus utilities....I will have a condo available as of tomorrow(August. 30)...Please call or e-mail if you are interested...Thanks, Howard...080-638-2881....e-mail: [email protected]

I will have a Nirun studio condo available on August 30. Please look through the thread for photos. Thank you

kool...how closr is it to Walking Street?

kool...how closr is it to walking street?

Walking Street is a 10 minute motorbike ride. Costs about 30 baht($1). Motorbike taxis are always waiting, 24 hours a day.

Walking Street is a 10 minute motorbike ride. Costs about 30 baht($1). Motorbike taxis are always waiting, 24 hours a day.

ok thank you

• 1 month later...

The condo ( 4 floor) will be AVAILABLE for rent again very soon. If interested , please contact me or send a e-mail to : [email protected]

Yellow-condo #4- May 26, 2010-Nirun 023.JPGYellow-condo #4- May 26, 2010-Nirun 026.JPG

Hello, I have a "Nirun" condo that is available now....4,000 baht monthly(long term)...(4500 baht for 3 months or less)...If you want more info, please contact me. Thanks, Howard....Thai # 080-638-2881

Im interested to have look at the apartment. Will send you a text now. cheers

Ok its rented now. Ill keep looking thanks.

some location and outdoor pics wud help more

<br />some location and outdoor pics wud help more<br />
<br /><br /><br />

There are many phots and a map on previuos pages of this thread. Thanks

my god, i have been paying 5000baht for a WEEK in other places. is this the rate that thais get?

anyway, would it be a problem if i paid for a month but only stayed for 3 weeks?

my god, i have been paying 5000baht for a WEEK in other places. is this the rate that thais get?

anyway, would it be a problem if i paid for a month but only stayed for 3 weeks?

Assuming that a condo is available when you needed one, then YES, you can pay for a month and stay for only 3 weeks. :) The price is the same for Thai and Non-Thai's.

How,

Do you have any vacancy for a month starting about the 8th of Nov.? The location is ideal for me. November is not firm yet, but may be if I can find a good room with high speed LAN and good monthly rate.

Vagrant

How,

Do you have any vacancy for a month starting about the 8th of Nov.? The location is ideal for me. November is not firm yet, but may be if I can find a good room with high speed LAN and good monthly rate.

Vagrant

Hello, All of my condos are rents. Please check back again as I have a renter that goes month-to-month.....so I never know when they will leave. Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I have a "Nirun" condo that is available now....4,000 baht monthly(long term)...(4500 baht for 3 months or less).....plus you pay TRUE cost for electric, water/ condo service yourself. Optional cable TV and high speed internet. If you want more info, please contact me. Thanks, Howard....Thai # 080-638-2881....Please read through the thread for more info.

Hello, I have a "Nirun" condo that is available now....4,000 baht monthly(long term)...(4500 baht for 3 months or less).....plus you pay TRUE cost for electric, water/ condo service yourself. Optional cable TV and high speed internet. If you want more info, please contact me. Thanks, Howard....Thai # 080-638-2881....Please read through the thread for more info.

This is a first floor condo. Everything inside is 1 year old, including Air cond., hot water, TV, Fridge.

• 4 months later...

Available at Nirun condos...4000 baht monthly plus utilities....I will have a condo available as of Match 19...A renter left very un-expectedly...Please call or e-mail if you are interested...Thanks, Howard...080-638-2881....e-mail: [email protected]

This a FIRST floor condo, in the 'A' Building. It is available March 19. It has air cond., hot water, full furniture. Very clean and quiet. 4000 baht monthly plus utilities

Nirun GrandVille Condos . Here is a map showing Nirun Condos location. Right down the small soi that Carrefour is on(Now- Big-C). Easy walk to Big-C.

nirun map.gif

This a FIRST floor condo, in the 'A' Building. It is available March 19. It has air cond., hot water, full furniture, sofa, TV. Very clean and quiet. 4000 baht monthly plus utilities

Nirun GrandVille Condos . Here is a map showing Nirun Condos location. Right down the small soi that Carrefour is on(Now- Big-C). Easy walk to Big-C.

Hello, I have a "Nirun" condo that is available now....4,000 baht monthly....plus you pay TRUE cost for Gov't. electric (3 baht), water/ condo service yourself. Optional cable TV is available for 380 baht monthly(Sophon Cable TV)

Please read through the thread for more info and photos. First floor condo- "A" Building.

If you want more info, please contact me. Thanks, Howard....Thai # 080-638-2881

Hello, I have a "Nirun" condo that is available now....4,000 baht monthly....plus you pay TRUE cost for Gov't. electric (3 baht), water/ condo service yourself. Optional cable TV is available for 380 baht monthly(Sophon Cable TV)

Please read through the thread for more info and photos. First floor condo- "A" Building.

A new bed will be delivered tomorrow, The air cond. unit was cleaned today. It should be ready to rent tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have a "Nirun" condo that is available this week....4,000 baht monthly....plus you pay TRUE cost for Gov't. electric (3 baht), water/ condo service yourself. Optional cable TV is available for 380 baht monthly(Sophon Cable TV)

Please read through the thread for more info and photos. 5th floor condo- CORNER Unit- which give you a extra side window and allows lots of breezes. "B1" Building. Optional High Speed internet is available.

Hello, I have a "Nirun" condo that is available this week....4,000 baht monthly....plus you pay TRUE cost for Gov't. electric (3 baht), water/ condo service yourself. Optional cable TV is available for 380 baht monthly(Sophon Cable TV)

Please read through the thread for more info and photos. 5th floor condo- CORNER Unit- which give you a extra side window and allows lots of breezes. "B1" Building. Optional High Speed internet is available.

There is a elevator or lift in every building. There are also 3 separate staircases. One staircase on each end of the floor along with the main/large staircase that runs up the middle.

• 6 months later...

Hello, A renter is leaving very unexpectedly. He will be gone this Monday or Tuesday. This is a room in the same building (B1)....It is on the fourth floor....In my opinion, it is the nicest room I have....It has a new mattress(Big bed) and recessed ceiling with adjustable lights...Also it has a small sofa and coffee table and full furniture....I could send you some photos if your interested....Even though it is the start of High Season, I will make it 4,000 Baht monthly....

Thanks, Howie....Thai #: 080-638-2881 ....

• 3 weeks later...

Very good value with pool!Know area had girlfriends nearby. Is it available DEC JAN WILl PAY MORE FOR BIGER CONDO?

Archived