IGNORED

Pattaya Condo For Rent- 4,000 Baht Monthly + Utilities

how122255

Pattaya -Nirun studio condo for rent, 4000 baht monthly- long term ( 4 months), 4,500 baht monthly- short term, , plus low priced electric and 300 baht for service + water monthly. . Has air conditioning, hot water, refrigerator, fan, bed and furniture, optional-cable TV (300 baht). Available now for short or long term. Large Condo complex with 2 swimming pools, 24 hour security, key card entry ,restaurants, bars, massage, gym, laundry, internet shops. Like a small city. Located very close to Carrfour mall, across from the ShagWell hotel. The condo is located on the 3th floor, in the smaller buildings. There is a lift/ elevator. There is a small balcony and is near a large open area so you get a lot of breezes. It is very clean, quiet, and private. E-mail ( [email protected] ) for more info or to set up a time to see it or send me a p/m.

Nirun Condo- 5th Floor - April 19,2010 004.JPG

Nirun Condo- 5th Floor - April 19,2010 005.JPG

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh if only it had AC! Now I feel silly shelling out 2500 a night on some places....

This condo DOES have air cond. , hot water, cool box, TV, King Bed, furniture, sofa . Everything is NEW...

Nirun Condo- 5th Floor - April 19,2010 004.JPG

Nirun Condo- 5th Floor - April 19,2010 005.JPG

There are many options for internet.....high speed cable @ 599 bt monthly with True internet....There are many other companies....Also, you can use most phones as a modeum- although it will be slow but cheaper....There are about 5 internet shops within the condo complex.....

• 3 weeks later...

Pattaya -Nirun studio condo for rent, 4000 baht monthly- long term ( 4 months), 4,500 baht monthly- short term, , plus low priced electric and 300 baht for service + water monthly. .

What do you call "low priced electric"?

What services do you provide for 300 baht ?

Electric is at "TRUE" cost....low priced government electric- runs around 3.5 baht per unit.....many apts. will charge 7-9 baht......The 300 month service fee covers the condo security, maintance, cleaning ,2 swimming pools, etc. ....They are small condos - 27 meters....

Tried to send you a pm but for some reason im unable to..Is the condo available for 4 weeks sarting from October 20-21?

Maybe I missed something in the first post but where is the apartment located compared to the "action" in the city or in other word is it far or close to WS?

Maybe I missed something in the first post but where is the apartment located compared to the "action" in the city or in other word is it far or close to WS?

There are some beer bars nearby, it is about 2.5-3km from Walking Street.

There are some beer bars nearby, it is about 2.5-3km from Walking street.

thats quite close to the action of the city.....i guess this is a bargain. btw do we get proper bed sheets, pillow etc?? Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Tried to send you a pm but for some reason im unable to..Is the condo available for 4 weeks sarting from October 20-21?

I will have a condo available stating Jan. 31.....My local Thai # is 080-638-2881.....I will be back in Thailand in Jan26 and you can call that # anytime after that...Thanks, Howard

Pattaya -Nirun studio condo for rent, 4000 baht monthly- long term ( 4 months), 4,500 baht monthly- short term, , plus low priced electric and 300 baht for service + whatever your water usage monthly. . Has air conditioning, hot water, new refrigerator, new TV , bed and furniture,computer desk, sofa,table + chairs. Optional-cable TV (300 baht). Available now for short or long term. Large Condo complex with 2 swimming pools, 24 hour security, key card entry ,restaurants, bars, massage, gym, laundry, internet shops. Like a small city. Located very close to Carrfour mall, across from the ShagWell hotel. The condo is located on the 5th floor, in the smaller building(corner unit-so you have a extra window.). There is a lift/ elevator. There is a small balcony and is near a large open area so you get a lot of breezes. It is very clean, quiet, and private. E-mail ( [email protected] ) for more info or to set up a time to see it or send me a p/m. ...I will have a condo available stating Jan. 31.....My local Thai # is 080-638-2881.....I will be back in Thailand in Jan 26 and you can call that # anytime after that...Thanks, Howard

thats quite close to the action of the city.....i guess this is a bargain. btw do we get proper bed sheets, pillow etc?? Thanks.

The Condo comes with Bed linens, pillows, bed sheets and towels. I have a coffee maker and a few other things , if I renter needs them. Also, it is a 5 minute walk to the Carrefour Shopping Center.

Pattaya -Nirun studio condo for rent, 4000 baht monthly- long term ( 4 months), 4,500 baht monthly- short term, , plus low priced electric and 300 baht for service + water monthly. . Has air conditioning, hot water, New refrigerator,sofa, table and chairs, computer desk, bed -with sheets and towels(if needed) New room- B1- #401 032.JPGNew room- B1- #401 032.JPGand furniture, optional-cable TV (300 baht). Available now for short or long term. Large Condo complex with 2 swimming pools, 24 hour security, key card entry ,restaurants, bars, massage, gym, laundry, internet shops. Like a small city. Located very close to Carrfour mall, across from the ShagWell Hotel. The condo is located on the 5th floor, in the smaller buildings. This is a corner unit with a extra window. There is a lift/ elevator. There is a small balcony and is near a large open area so you get a lot of breezes. It is very clean, quiet, and private. E-mail ( [email protected] ) for more info or to set up a time to see it or send me a p/m.... My local Thai # is 080-638-2881.....I will be back in Thailand in Jan 26 and you can call that # anytime after that...My current renter is leaving on the morning of January 31...You could move-in that same day if you like it

What do you call "low priced electric"?

What services do you provide for 300 baht ?

The electric is at "TRUE" cost. I do not make any money on the electric. You will get the monthly electric bill directly yourself and pay it at 7-11 yourself. The low-priced government electric runs a little over 3 baht per unit.

The electric is at "TRUE" cost. I do not make any money on the electric. You will get the monthly electric bill directly yourself and pay it at 7-11 yourself. The low-priced government electric runs a little over 3 baht per unit.

The 300 baht month service charge come from the Nirun office with your water bill. It covers the 24 security and maintaining the 2 swimming pools, along with cleaning the insides of the building.

I will have a condo available starting Jan. 31.....My local Thai # is 080-638-2881.....I will be back in Thailand in Jan. 26 and you can call that # anytime after that...Thanks, Howard

The condo will become available on Jan. 31 ....Send a p/m for more info and photos.

There are some beer bars nearby, it is about 2.5-3km from Walking street.

Yes, there are beer bars right across the street and more bars just a couple of minutes walk on Soi Arunothai.

The condo will become available on Jan. 31 ....Send a p/m for more info and photos.

I am in Pattaya now, so if anyone is interested, please contact me.

The condo is now rented. Thank you all for your interest. Ther are similar condos for rent in the complex.

Pattaya -Nirun studio condo for rent, 4000 baht monthly- long term ( 4 months), 4,500 baht monthly- short term, , plus low priced electric and 300 baht for service + water monthly. . Has air conditioning, hot water, refrigerator, fan, bed and furniture, optional-cable TV (300 baht). Available now for short or long term. Large Condo complex with 2 swimming pools, 24 hour security, key card entry ,restaurants, bars, massage, gym, laundry, internet shops. Like a small city. Located very close to Carrfour mall, across from the ShagWell Hotel. The condo is located on the 3th floor, in the smaller buildings. There is a lift/ elevator. There is a small balcony and is near a large open area so you get a lot of breezes. It is very clean, quiet, and private. E-mail ( [email protected] ) for more info or to set up a time to see it or send me a p/m.

Hi,

my name is Peter and I'm Australian and studying Thai here in Bangkok at the Waylen school. They also have a school in Pattaya and am thinking to transfer to Pattaya. I'm on a 1 year education visa and would like to come and see your condo. I'm thinking to transfer around march. Please call me on 0877022801.

Archived