Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya Condo For Rent- 4,000 Baht Monthly + Utilities

how122255

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, the Nirun Condo is Now available. 4,000 baht monthly for longer stays.

• 3 months later...

Hello, I have a "Nirun" condo that will be available on June 24 ....4,000 baht monthly....If you want more info, please contact me. Thanks, Howard....Thai # 080-638-2881

Ahhh if only it had AC! Now I feel silly shelling out 2500 a night on some places....

Read again it has air-con!!!!!!!!

Read again it has air-con!!!!!!!!

Yes, it definately has Air Conditioning, hot water, New fridge(cool box) , New cable TV. It is a corner/end unit, so it has a extra window that you can open to get a lot of breezes. There are screens on the windows and sliding glass doors.

The current renter, who is leaving on June 24, has already set up high speed internet in the condo. You can continue the high speed service without any contract or set-up fees. Just continue to pay the monthly fee, which I think is 550 baht.

A few recent photos of the Nirun Condo for rent. 4,000 baht monthly + utilities.New room- B1- #401 032.JPGNew Room-518-401 036.jpg

Hello, I have a "Nirun" condo that is available Now ...4,000 baht monthly....If you want more info, please contact me. Thanks, Howard....Thai # 080-638-2881

The previous renter, Nirun Condo- 5th Floor - April 19,2010 015.JPG has already set up high speed internet in the condo. You can continue the high speed service without any contract or set-up fees. Just continue to pay the monthly fee, which I think is 550 baht.

You can continue the high speed service without any contract or set-up fees. Just continue to pay the monthly fee, which is about 590 baht. You can use wi-fi or through the in-room phone line (ADSL).

Hello, I have a "Nirun" condo that is available Now ...4,000 baht monthly....If you want more info, please contact me. Thanks, Howard....Thai # 080-638-2881

Thread Bump -- Hello, I have a "Nirun" condo that is available Now ...4,000 baht monthly....If you want more info, please contact me. Thanks, Howard....Thai # 080-638-2881

• 2 weeks later...

I should have a 4th floor condo available very soon. This room has been upgraded and is very nice. 4000 baht monthly plus utilities. Here are a few photos. Thanks, Howard...Thai # 080-638-2881

Yellow-condo #4- May 26, 2010-Nirun 036.JPG

I should have a 4th floor condo available very soon. Yellow-condo #4- May 26, 2010-Nirun 036.JPGYellow-condo #4- May 26, 2010-Nirun 026.JPG 4000 baht monthly plus utilities. Here are a few photos. Thanks, Howard...Thai # 080-638-2881

Hi Howard I have sent you a message with my e-mail address I would be very interested in this

Thanks. I'll get back to you with more info and photos.

Greetings

I would be interested for Februry & March 2012

Do you have one available then?

Regards...

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves!!

Greetings

I would be interested for Februry & March 2012

Do you have one available then?

Regards...

I have several tenants that go month-to-month so I really don't know when they will be leaving. Please check back with me again when it is closer to your arrival date. Thanks

I have several tenants that go month-to-month so I really don't know when they will be leaving. Please check back with me again when it is closer to your arrival date. Thanks

Sure thing, how about I contact you early November?

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves!!

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a map showing Nirun Condos location. Right down the small soi that Carrefour is on.nirun map 2.jpg

Available at Nirun condos...4000 baht monthly plus utilities....I will have a condo available as of tomorrow(August. 1)...A renter left very un-expectedly...Please call or e-mail if you are interested...Thanks, Howard...080-638-2881....e-mail: [email protected]

Available at Nirun condos...4000 baht monthly plus utilities....I will have a condo available as of tomorrow(August. 1)...A renter left very un-expectedly...Please call or e-mail if you are interested...Thanks, Howard...080-638-2881....e-mail: [email protected]

This condo is on the First floor.

Archived