Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya Condo For Rent- 4,000 Baht Monthly + Utilities

how122255

This Nirun condo has the low priced Government electric which runs about 3.6 baht per unit. My electric bill at Nirun runs between 900-1500 monthly and I use the air cond all the time. Also I keep the computer on all the time and have a washing machine in the condo. I have customers who Don't use the air cond much and there monthly bill is 300-500 baht

PM sent

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typically for myself using the aircon at night only and cooking every day my electricity comes in around 350 baht water with 2 people showering twice daily comes in around 400 baht.

• 1 year later...

4,500 baht monthly..A NIRUN Condo will be available in a few days... 5th floor, corner unit(B1 bld.) with a side window...Fresh paint and full furniture, flat screen TV, Microwave...Air cond. and hot water...You pay YOURSELF : electric(low priced Gov't meter), your water usage and Nirun condo service fee(300). OPTIONAL cable TV 300 baht(Siphon Cable), high speed internet (630 baht)...NO contact for the internet or cable...Both are on right now...To move in you pay 11,000 baht which is the first months rent and I will hold a Refundable deposit of one month rent and 2000 deposit for utilities...

Thanks for all the info and responses. I will be posting photos of the room as soon as the painters are done. It should be in a few days.

Nirun studio condo for rent, .....Pattaya -Nirun studio condo for rent, 4500 baht monthly- , plus low priced electric and 300 baht for service + whatever your water usage monthly. . Has air conditioning, hot water, new Microwave,sofa , table + chairs, refrigerator, bed(with sheets and towels-if needed) and furniture, cable TV (optional @ 300 baht monthly)....New Paint..You pay YOURSELF : electric(low priced Gov't meter), your water usage and Nirun condo service fee(300). OPTIONAL cable TV 300 baht(Siphon Cable), high speed internet (630 baht)...NO contact for the internet or cable...Both are on right now...To move in you pay 11,000 baht which is the first months rent and I will hold a Refundable deposit of one month rent and 2000 deposit for utilities... Available now for short or long term. Large Condo complex with swimming pool, 24 hour security, ,restaurants, bars, internet shops. Like a small city. Located very close to Big-C Extra mall, across from the ShagWell hotel. The condo is located on the 5th floor.In the smaller buildings-'B1' Building. There is a lift/ elevator. There is a small balcony. You get a lot of breezes. Corner unit with a side window. It is very clean, quiet, and private. Thank you

The painters have finished their work repainting the condo. I will try to post some photos soon.

I think that toilet brush has seen better days mate!

I think that toilet brush has seen better days mate!

That will be replaced at no extra charge...ha ha

Seems a very decent place for that price.

The condo has been rented. The customer isn't sure how long he will be staying so please save this thread link and contact me if you need a room in the future. Thank you to all posters for their help and info.

Archived