IGNORED

The Bum Gun: Do You Use It?

Bruce Mangosteen

7 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

HTF can you stand whilst having a crap, beggars belief

I think the idea is that people sit during the main event, then stand when completing the paperwork.

• Like 2

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

1 hour ago, Bruce Mangosteen said:

I think the idea is that people sit during the main event, then stand when completing the paperwork.

Ahhhhhhh i see, but surely standing would still cause a massive shit show with the bum gun lol

On 28/07/2023 at 02:38, rog555 said:

555.  Its cleaner than the alternative of wiping pooh over your bottom..

If you're wiping pooh all over your bottom then you need to go back to basic toilet training.

3 minutes ago, Mognam said:

If you're wiping pooh all over your bottom then you need to go back to basic toilet training.

Pop into a operating theatre and see if they just "wipe" things down with a bit of paper. If you only use toilet paper you are pressing shit into the fine creases of your arse. Slightest bit of moisture and it all starts to come out and spread, resulting in you being a Mr Poop Butt.... khun faran min kie ... 💩

I installed a bum in my home within days of getting home from my 1st trip in 2016, cleanest thing ever imo, hold it against your  asshole and flush inside a few times, your now clean enough for maybe a little finger fun with your favourite massage lady....Oh, and you never have a skidmark on your underpants!

2 hours ago, Hamchang said:

Pop into a operating theatre and see if they just "wipe" things down with a bit of paper. If you only use toilet paper you are pressing shit into the fine creases of your arse. Slightest bit of moisture and it all starts to come out and spread, resulting in you being a Mr Poop Butt.... khun faran min kie ... 💩

Okay, so you need pottie lessons too.  I'm surprised at the number of people here who are incapable of cleaning their own arse with toilet paper.  Yes, a bum gun does the trick but if you can't clean your arse with paper and you come from a western country something has gone wrong in your early childhood toilet training.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Ahhhhhhh i see, but surely standing would still cause a massive shit show with the bum gun lol

Agree, hence my friend's confusion.

• Like 1

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

14 hours ago, pax36 said:

Well, to answer your question, I was sitting when I tried to use it in my hotel room, but because of the pressure, water often splashed all over the place.

I've seen that too.  Various solutions exist, experiment with aim, try pressing the handle down part way etc.  Some bum guns have a separate shut-off valve that might be usable to adjust the pressure.  Not that you're going to want to do that in some grody Thai beerbar toilet I realize!  

Edited by Bruce Mangosteen

I stopped using the bum guns in Pattaya years ago after I saw a ladyboy put the nozzle into his arse 

9 minutes ago, Mognam said:

Okay, so you need pottie lessons too.  I'm surprised at the number of people here who are incapable of cleaning their own arse with toilet paper.  Yes, a bum gun does the trick but if you can't clean your arse with paper and you come from a western country something has gone wrong in your early childhood toilet training.

I know very well about how to allegedly cleaning an arse with toilet paper. Perhaps you need a lesson in health and hygiene. You can not clean up shit with paper. If you think you can then I will shit on all your plate bowls and cups, wipe the visible evidence away and make a meal and a cuppa for you. Then you will see taste and smell the difference between a wipe and a wash. Game for it? 

Edited by Hamchang
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Hamchang said:

I know very well about how to allegedly cleaning an arse with toilet paper. Perhaps you need a lesson in health and hygiene. You can not clean up shit with paper. If you think you can then I will shit on all your plate bowls and cups, wipe the visible evidence away and make a meal and a cuppa for you. Then you will see taste and smell the difference between a wipe and a wash. Game for it? 

sure, we can video the whole thing.  I'm sure there is a market for it out there somewhere.  🤣 

4 minutes ago, Mognam said:

sure, we can video the whole thing.  I'm sure there is a market for it out there somewhere.  🤣 

As I recall, "Two Girls One Cup" was a very popular cinematographic effort. 

• Haha 2

Has anybody posted a demonstration of how to properly use a bumgun?  Seems there might be some actual insertion into the anus, or maybe not thus you get the messy spray everywhere unless you turn down the pressure.... but then how is that  supposed to get you clean if the pressure is turned down?  I don't have a clue how to actualy use the device.

There's no need to stick the nozzle up your ass if you don't need internal cleaning. With all the bumguns I encountered in the hotel, the pressure could be regulated via the handle. When using it for the first time or when using someone else's toilet, you should first check the function of the manual valve and spray into the toilet. If the pressure is too low or too high there is a, hopefully, functional valve on the wall outlet that you can open or close as required.
Right-handed people should lift their right buttocks a little, hold their right hand from behind under their ass with the nozzle pointing upwards and rinse the buttocks crack vigorously from below. Dry your ass with paper and wash your fingers.
After a few uses you slowly become an expert.
When cleaning inside, you should note that the intestine is not suitable for 5 bar and be super careful.
I've always wondered why many people are afraid of diarrhea when they drink germ-laden Thai tap water and then fill it directly into their intestines 🙂
When I used the bumgun for the first time, I was naked as a precaution to avoid splashing my clothes all over.

The majority of monkeys doubt that humans are descended from them.

5 hours ago, Curator said:

Has anybody posted a demonstration of how to properly use a bumgun?  Seems there might be some actual insertion into the anus, or maybe not thus you get the messy spray everywhere unless you turn down the pressure.... but then how is that  supposed to get you clean if the pressure is turned down?  I don't have a clue how to actualy use the device.

Managed to master the bum gun with a little imagination and common sense. And no, there is no insertion required. Just a well aimed squirt is all that is required.

Each to their own, but I can do without seeing a shitty hairy arse cleansing video. 

• Like 1

Thread's taken an interesting turn...

Every time I visit America I look at the kitchen sink sprayer and think I'd rather use this on my ass then on a dirty dish.  Yeah, totally miss them especially when I return to a super sized fatty American diet loaded with cheese.

• Haha 1

I think I will just continue using my baby wipes. I don’t fancy touching a bum gun that’s probably had someone else shit on it. Disgusting!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cosmic36 said:

Yeah, totally miss them especially when I return to a super sized fatty American diet loaded with cheese.

Unless you're in prison, I assume you realize you can decide what to eat?  

13 minutes ago, ShortTime said:

I think I will just continue using my baby wipes. I don’t fancy touching a bum gun that’s probably had someone else shit on it. Disgusting!

How about using the baby wipe to wipe off the gun?  How about using it on your hand after using the gun?  Maybe only use it if you're in an otherwise clean looking bathroom?  Or only in your hotel room?

You might also use one to clean off the handle before flushing, after rinsing off your hands with that ridiculously-dirty tapwater you can die from drinking, and clean off the door handle/knob you grab to leave the bathroom.  And after shaking someone's hand, have you seen the level of hygeine some people have?!

Dunno, seems to me like everything in Pattaya is covered with cum, piss and/or shit.  Including 2/3 of the people!  YMMV of course.

The reason why many farangs don't or can't get on with bum guns if because of their fat ass or lack of toilet mobility.

Once you've mastered it there's no going back to that awkward, dirty, tissue shit. my gf does insist that I wash my hands after, which makes sense in any case.

1 minute ago, Itsgat said:

The reason why many farangs don't or can't get on with bum guns if because of their fat ass or lack of toilet mobility.

Once you work out your routine for using it, it's a no-brainer.  I don't even think about it anymore, except perhaps for saying a little prayer of thanks that it's there and available for use!

The greatest facility ever in LOS, I use it religiously and shower after. I recently experienced one of those very flash dunnys in Singapore, the warm jet of water was erotic and the warm air dry also very pleasant.

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

once you start using it there is not going back, :ThankGod1:

have 1 installed at home, even hold my shit sometimes to get home:Laugh1:

its frankly disgusting not using it:WhoSaw1:

• Like 3

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

I installed a few bum guns in my home in the USA but the water was too cold in the winter.

I rebuilt my house a year later and replaced the toilet seats with the Japanese style bidets.

When family or friends visit they are clueless and are afraid to use them, but always comment on the warm toilet seats.  LOL