IGNORED

The Bum Gun: Do You Use It?

Bruce Mangosteen

51 minutes ago, davidge said:

I like the Japanese style toilets they have in the Eva lounge at BKK and am thinking of putting one in the bathroom at home when I move.

I've considered that, but the need to have electrical outlets installed in the loo is why it's never been more than an idle thought. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Garzan said:

I've considered that, but the need to have electrical outlets installed in the loo is why it's never been more than an idle thought. 

Yes, I guess it depends on the layout. It would actually work quite easily in my current house. There are outlets just on the other side of the wall from the toilet where the bathroom used to be but became a sort of inner hallway come dressing room when I built an en-suite for my parents to move in. There’s even a hole in the wall where the water pipes used to run. 

I think it would be more difficult in most the apartments I’ve looked at as they’ve been purpose built and the loos are generally on an outside wall. I’m likely to refurbish the bathroom when I do eventually buy one so there’ll be no harm in asking when I do.

It’s likely to be useful as I get older if it is possible.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I just recenly installed 2 bumguns in my Patts condo.When i was not there in Patts, my live in GF invites over a friend of hers and they have a few drinks,but her friend was horrified at no bumgun and actually went home early so she could clean herself properly,i was instructed then after to get them fitted

Thai girls like their bumguns

• Like 2

I have to say, having been here in Thailand for a while, the idea of going back to just toilet tissue seems quite disgusting to me. The last time I wiped my ass with toilet tissue was in March of 2020. My preference would be to never have to go through that limited bathroom plumbing experience again. 🙂 

1 hour ago, CamelToe said:

When i was not there in Patts, my live in GF invites over a friend of hers and they have a few drinks,but her friend was horrified at no bumgun and actually went home early so she could clean herself properly

I've seen girls wash their moneymakers in the shower when there's no gun.

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

47 minutes ago, Garzan said:

I have to say, having been here in Thailand for a while, the idea of going back to just toilet tissue seems quite disgusting to me.

It's amazing this hasn't caught on, especially considering some of the goofball shit that has lately.

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

To try a super bum gun, go to Terminal 21 Shopping Centre near the Dolphin Roundabout

Toilets there have Japanese style toilet bowls.

image.jpeg.17d0f92bec3a4cb27dfb91b6efbaef81.jpeg Press the button to have your genitals and anus washed with warm water, then warm air dried.

No going back to smear your bum with toilet paper!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Bonkabit said:

To try a super bum gun, go to Terminal 21 Shopping Centre near the Dolphin Roundabout

Toilets there have Japanese style toilet bowls.

image.jpeg.17d0f92bec3a4cb27dfb91b6efbaef81.jpeg Press the button to have your genitals and anus washed with warm water, then warm air dried.

No going back to smear your bum with toilet paper!

What about the Klingons,is it fit for purpose? does it give a full clean

1 hour ago, Garzan said:

I have to say, having been here in Thailand for a while, the idea of going back to just toilet tissue seems quite disgusting to me. The last time I wiped my ass with toilet tissue was in March of 2020. My preference would be to never have to go through that limited bathroom plumbing experience again. 🙂 

Totally agree.

I installed one in my Australian house after my first trip in 2017.

This year I have had to spend 8 weeks in hospital for various reasons,  and was back to smearing with paper again.   It felt really unpleasant by comparison.   I was very glad to get home and be clean again.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Big fan of the gun in Thailand. Recently bought this and installed myself here in Aus. Cheap, decent quality, better then the Thai guns in my humble and I won't do without again. 

https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B08QHTVDM3?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

PS - has "front bum" clean option for the ladies - some reviews I read suggested that it's a lady wanking device. Only gave me wet nuts.

Edited by blake7373
PS

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I used wet wipes in the US prior to moving here. What a waste and expense! Bum Gun for me always. 

• Like 1

When I bought mine I asked the landlord if he'd install it, in case I flooded the place out.  He wanted no part of it!  

Did it myself.  Piece 'o cake.

image.png

Sorry, on the first upload I didn't realize that the photo was in portrait orientation.  Tried rotating and re-upping, pasting the rotated image, etc.  If a mod gets tired of looking at a sideways loo, please rotate it upright!  Cheers.  :Banghead2:

18 hours ago, Garzan said:

Actually there are some that do not need electric. It is a simple contraction that replace the toilet seat. See a example in the link below. I have bum gun in my toilet but I use it to clean the toilet. Never use it to clean my bum😅

https://www.amazon.com/Luxe-Bidet-Neo-120-Non-Electric/dp/B00A0RHSJO/ref=sr_1_10?keywords=biget&qid=1690592142&sr=8-10

If you have an electric razor, a bum gun makes a great high pressure cleaner to deep clean the blades.💦

IMG_0933.jpeg

Edited by Farangkie

16 minutes ago, Daviddavid said:

Actually there are some that do not need electric. It is a simple contraction that replace the toilet seat. See a example in the link below. I have bum gun in my toilet but I use it to clean the toilet. Never use it to clean my bum😅

https://www.amazon.com/Luxe-Bidet-Neo-120-Non-Electric/dp/B00A0RHSJO/ref=sr_1_10?keywords=biget&qid=1690592142&sr=8-10

Thanks for that. However, all that really is is a bum gun you don't have to hold in your hand. The 'Japanese Toilet' experience is more than just spraying water and does need electricity for the blow dryer part. 

If all we're talking about is spraying water, I'm fine with holding on to the bum gun myself and directing the spray. 🙂 

And with it not attached to the toilet, you do have the secondary use of cleaning the toilet bowl and cleaning the tile floor. 

16 hours ago, Garzan said:

I use baby wipes after the toilet tissue,does a good job of cleaning up but yes the bum gun is the way to go for a real proper job.

• Like 2

Can't live without it.  To the extent that every room in every camp I have been in while working in Papua New Guinea now has one it it.  I take a kit with me each time I end up in a new room and the plumbers get tasked with fitting it.

added benefit is use less TP and end up with a cleaner deriere

• Like 1

Formerly w3bmast3r (2003 - 2006), and TechSupport (2006 - 2017)

On 27/07/2023 at 15:08, Bruce Mangosteen said:

Are you standing or sitting when you try this?

Sarcasm? Looking at other responses, I can see that others have also had problems with the water pressure of the "bum gun". I much rather prefer the bidet in T21, but will have to investigate the one from Amazon as this seems to address the pressure issue. They sell the aftermarket bidet's where I live, that can attach to your toilet (Japanese company I think), but from what I remember they are quite expensive.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pax36 said:

Sarcasm?

Absolutely not.

Long ago I learned:  There are two types of "wipers" in the world, standers and sitters, and neither group knows of the existence of the others.

I have a friend around these parts who also goes to Thailand, and met my now-wife over there when I went to visit her (before we got the visa, green card, etc.).  One evening he and I were out for beers and I mentioned that I had installed a bum gun, and he said "I've never figured out how to use those without spraying water all over the bathroom."

I quickly realized what he was implying.  "You're a stander, aren't you?!"  :o 

LOL!  He got RATHER embarrassed.  "Try using one while sitting down!"  I suggested.  

Pretty funny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

After her first visit to Pattaya my Filipina partner insisted that I install a bum gun in our house in AC. 

Wouldn't be opposed to it and would use it, but would much rather get a Japanese style one installed.

Edited by Cannibal
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Bruce Mangosteen said:

Absolutely not.

Long ago I learned:  There are two types of "wipers" in the world, standers and sitters, and neither group knows of the existence of the others.

I have a friend around these parts who also goes to Thailand, and met my now-wife over there when I went to visit her (before we got the visa, green card, etc.).  One evening he and I were out for beers and I mentioned that I had installed a bum gun, and he said "I've never figured out how to use those without spraying water all over the bathroom."

LOL!  He got RATHER embarrassed.  "Try using one while sitting down!"  I suggested.  

Pretty funny.

Well, to answer your question, I was sitting when I tried to use it in my hotel room, but because of the pressure, water often splashed all over the place.

17 hours ago, pax36 said:

Sarcasm? Looking at other responses, I can see that others have also had problems with the water pressure of the "bum gun". I much rather prefer the bidet in T21, but will have to investigate the one from Amazon as this seems to address the pressure issue. They sell the aftermarket bidet's where I live, that can attach to your toilet (Japanese company I think), but from what I remember they are quite expensive.

Now i'm sure you can turn the water pressure down by adjusting the pump in your own home or get one with an on/off valve that you can adjust like i've got in my en-suite. I still won't use it though lol

12 hours ago, Bruce Mangosteen said:

Absolutely not.

Pretty funny.

HTF can you stand whilst having a crap, beggars belief :Crazy1: They must squat surely ????????

Edited by Pumpuynarak