Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Bum Gun: Do You Use It?

Bruce Mangosteen

17 minutes ago, LASportsNut said:

I installed a few bum guns in my home in the USA but the water was too cold in the winter

Well, I live in the Southeast US, and the groundwater is pretty warm in winter.  I always thought it would be possible to couple a hot water pipe to a water supply for a bum gun, but just a guess.

The water was too cold to even just blast the ol' brown eye for the 5 seconds it takes to clean it?

Admittedly your asshole might be extremely large...  :D

Edited by Bruce Mangosteen

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

4 minutes ago, Bruce Mangosteen said:

Well, I live in the Southeast US, and the groundwater is pretty warm in winter.  I always thought it would be possible to couple a hot water pipe to a water supply for a bum gun, but just a guess.

The water was too cold to even just blast the ol' brown eye for the 5 seconds it takes to clean it?

Admittedly your asshole might be extremely large...  :D

LOL!

I still used it, but it was not as comfortable as in Thailand.

The bidets are the best.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LASportsNut said:

LOL!

The bidets are the best.  

Well, maybe my ass is more accommodating for this sort of discomfort. 

Spoken in a totally manly, deep-voiced scruffy bearded ultra masculine not at all poofy voice.  

Of course...

• Haha 3

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

6 hours ago, LASportsNut said:

LOL!

The bidets are the best.  

How's the pressure on bidets? Never had the pleasure. 

51 minutes ago, frantick said:

Adequate, convenient, practical…... not a pleasure in my experience, but someone kinky might find it so.

1 hour ago, frantick said:

There are adjustable settings with stream or spray options. Plus it has a dry function, yet I opt for drip dry.  LOL

12 hours ago, LASportsNut said:

I installed a few bum guns in my home in the USA but the water was too cold in the winter.

I rebuilt my house a year later and replaced the toilet seats with the Japanese style bidets.

When family or friends visit they are clueless and are afraid to use them, but always comment on the warm toilet seats.  LOL

Same here, installed a bidet with heater so no cold water. Once you try this.. you never go back to toilet paper.

The model is Brondell Swash SE400 and i love it.

Edited by gentlemanne

55 minutes ago, gentlemanne said:

Same here, installed a bidet with heater so no cold water. Once you try this.. you never go back to toilet paper.

The model is Brondell Swash SE400 and i love it.

Big hint to enterprising young folks.

Work out how to deploy bum-guns on a massive scale and start an installation business in the West.

Give me 5% of profits for the idea.  I'm too old, wealthy to do it myself.

You guys on here who want to retire at 40 - take up this idea.  

Its green, clean and healthy.  The toilet paper industry is a sitting duck !

1 hour ago, rog555 said:

Work out how to deploy bum-guns on a massive scale and start an installation business in the West.

The reaction of most folks, at least here in the US, would probably be along the lines of "Who the feck washes their dishes in the toilet?!"  :o

Edited by Bruce Mangosteen

10 minutes ago, Bruce Mangosteen said:

The reaction of most folks, at least here in the US, would probably be along the lines of "Who the feck washes their dishes in the toilet?!"  :o

That's why bum-guns have such a big market potential in the West.

You say there is a big resistance to them in US.  So it would be a major disruption to the norm.

Yet so many visitors to asia from US like them once they try.  Bum guns are clearly better, there will be a point at which everywhere switches from old fashioned, dirty toilet paper to bum guns.

Mark my words - bum guns are the future !  Money to be made from it.

Edited by rog555

9 minutes ago, rog555 said:

That's why bum-guns have such a big market potential in the West.

You say there is a big resistance to them in US.  So it would be a major disruption to the norm.

Yet so many visitors to asia from US like them once they try.  Bum guns are clearly better, there will be a point at which everywhere switches from old fashioned, dirty toilet paper to bum guns.

Mark my words - bum guns are the future !  Money to be made from it.

I agree, there is a huge market potential in the US. Honestly I was dreading using the bum guns when I first learned about them but now that I have been in Thailand for a while I wouldn't have it any other way. It would have been particularly nice to have one when the US stores were running out of toilet paper during the peak of COVID. 

30 minutes ago, rog555 said:

You say there is a big resistance to them in US. 

Not so much resistence as ignorance.  They're basically unknown here other than to people from other planets countries.

Also, the groundwater in much of the US is cold most or all of the year, so the installation isn't always going to be as straightforward as mine was, potentially including running a separate water line that's located near a hot water line or heating water line, or installing a mixing valve at the toilet.

Love bidets and even bumguns at home. Much cleaner. But using them at hotels, bars, workplaces or anywhere not controlled is a no no no for me.

I don't want to use something that's been up 512 other arses. I am sure 450 of those arses have had responsible owners that haven't placed the gun right on their skin or held it so washed off faeces dropped on the gun. BUT the 62 that aren't responsible owners are what makes me feeling that no way will I use this tool.

if I stay long in a hotel I do a proper wipe down, with chemichals, of the bumgun before I use it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...

I don't mind using them, but the technique takes a bit of practice.

I wonder if being a porker helps, I'm 110kg/230lbs/17st and there isn't lots of room for water to swoosh up behind me.

Love the idea of a mass role out making mongers mega bucks, but we have a few issues. One is people who don't like talking about these subjects. 

I mean how many people managed to get through a conversation about recycled toilet paper without retching up.  Obviously saying toilet paper make from recycled paper being a huge benefit for the environment, is an easy sell. 

So, as with everything in life, the key might be about the messaging and language used. 

Having had some dreadful diarrhea in LOS before (the shitting and vomiting all over myself at Hue Hin Harbour being a particular lowlight, I also carry a small plastic zip lock bag with either wet wipes or moist toilet paper in. You don't want be walking home with baked on shit down the back of your legs.

I can't take credit for this comment since I read it somewhere else. But it does put things into perspective.

If you got shit on any other body part would you consider it clean if you just wiped it off with some tissue?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey guys. If you want to buy a bum gun to bring home to farangland. Buy a good one that can handle the water pressure of your toilet. They sell the at Home pro. It is a Haffiele brand. Handles 10 bar pressure and won't leak water on to floor and cause major problems. It's about the 600 baht price range. Mine has not leaked for 4 years. The cheap ones leak to much water.

Yea, first shit in Thailand I took the bum gun for a test drive and now I want one back home.

South Park did a hilarious episode about American TP use and how anyone that speaks against TP in favor of bidets will be silenced.

Just thought I would see if I could buy a bum gun on eBay in the UK.....and this was the top result.  Must admit, its not what I wanted, but I'm not dissapointed.

image.thumb.png.ca0303b996d8914c73dda55f390529a4.png

• Haha 4