Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

LaaMok

Meet Jenny - Everyone must read it all Please!!

Candy77

What it takes to be a Mod? I know you mentioned certain criteria but they look a bit loose. I may be meeting those already maybe I don't. How do I know?

whitespider
Just now, Candy77 said:

What it takes to be a Mod? I know you mentioned certain criteria but they look a bit loose. I may be meeting those already maybe I don't. How do I know?

If interested bro do as it says and contact the mod you know in PM

Sid Levine

I enjoy the forum very much.  Thank you.

Akron

Well said, I have only been a member for a short while but am thoroughly impressed with the way it is run and its content, I am not even an advanced member yet but looking forward to that. Thanks to you and the other moderators for your efforts.

Now what do I have to do to get locked in a room with Jenny?

adam4444

just got back from pattaya this week , this is what keeps me going until my next trip in a few months time id be gutted if it was no more .

whitespider
2 minutes ago, adam4444 said:

just got back from pattaya this week , this is what keeps me going until my next trip in a few months time id be gutted if it was no more .

There is absolutely no question of it going anywhere.

boingo

Frankly I shouldn't be a mod because I am too much of a smart arse. Overall though I agree with the pledges being made here and feel that one more thing should be added. The process is that new members post in the introductions forum but this seems to have gone by the wayside and new (or recycled members) plunge straight in with troll posts or attacking posts. I beleive this post in the Intro forum could be enforced as a cooling off area for a few days to see if the member is genuine and if they want to belong.

revoluti

We would all be worse off without PA and the other addicts forums. Ill do better at trying to post more meaningful content.

wingcom1

@LaaMok what constitutes a quality thread in your view?  I'm guessing you're after usefulness over entertainment value, say?

fourrings

I'll write a TR in January, promise

boingo
16 minutes ago, wingcom1 said:

@LaaMok what constitutes a quality thread in your view?  I'm guessing you're after usefulness over entertainment value, say?

Please don't say naked pictures of Jenny!

Dr No

Only been a member for 2 - 3 years but I can honestly say this is a great forum. I spend way too much time here but I don't consider it wasted. 

I've been lucky enough to meet Vessey and Harry Brown (albeit both briefly) as well as AJ plenty of times at SITC. Noddy was the first PA member I met on my initial Patts trip only 3 years ago and it's been downhill ever since :)

It's great to see the forum returning to its former self with a lot less down time than when the upgrade happened. 

wingcom1
Just now, boingo said:

Please don't say naked pictures of Jenny!

Jenny's not all that bad.  An improvement on most of my posts at the very least.

friskygm

Well I am one of the newbies, and I'm certainly repeating myself when I say (to everyone): Thank you for invaluable information, based on all of your collective experience. This forum is frankly an absolute treasure-trove for someone like me, who likes to know at least the basics, before embarking on my first adventure in LOS!

To @LaaMok thank you for founding, and running, an excellent forum. I don't see many aggressive posts, but I am sure they are there. All of the in-humour and good-natured banter/trolling is just something I envy, not something any newbie is scared off by, I would say.

Keep up the good work!

whitespider
17 minutes ago, friskygm said:

don't see many aggressive posts, but I am sure they are there. All of the in-humour and good-natured banter/trolling is just something I envy, not something any newbie is scared off by, I would say.

Keep up the good work!

Yes you dont, they tend to get hidden quite quickly. 80+ every day.

As for banter / trolling. Nothing wrong with a bit of banter until it becomes an "excuse". A real example from the other day

A - you are a retarded idiot

B - fuck you

A - oh B cant take a bit of banter.

A actually hit the 10 points, "auto ban" and trust me none of us shed any tears.

if we lose 100 members and gain 200 it doesnt take a genius to work out the math. Over time the forum will hopefully become a pleasant place to learn and share ideas again as it used to be.

No more pussying about, one strike and you join Jenny? 

friskygm
32 minutes ago, whitespider said:

Yes you dont, they tend to get hidden quite quickly. 80+ every day.

As for banter / trolling. Nothing wrong with a bit of banter until it becomes an "excuse". A real example from the other day

A - you are a retarded idiot

B - fuck you

A - oh B cant take a bit of banter.

A actually hit the 10 points, "auto ban" and trust me none of us shed any tears.

if we lose 100 members and gain 200 it doesnt take a genius to work out the math. Over time the forum will hopefully become a pleasant place to learn and share ideas again as it used to be.

No more pussying about, one strike and you join Jenny? 

For the life of me I can't figure out the need to write useless stuff like that, honestly. Most here are at their peak 555 at probably 40+ and the rest at least adults - no need to act like teenagers, particularly when we're all here to contribute to everyone's good time? It is senseless.

One strike and you're out seems sensible with that in mind, because do you really need reminding, not to call someone a "retarded idiot"? If you disagree, say it in a composed, civilized manner, or don't say anything at all. Anything else only makes you, yourself, look worse as a result.

That wasn't what I mean with "banter" in my post. I was talking more about the clear in-jokes and teasing that happens because of an already established rapport between two BMs. I really like that.

keverton
14 minutes ago, friskygm said:

For the life of me I can't figure out the need to write useless stuff like that, honestly. Most here are at their peak 555 at probably 40+ and the rest at least adults - no need to act like teenagers, particularly when we're all here to contribute to everyone's good time? It is senseless.

One strike and you're out seems sensible with that in mind, because do you really need reminding, not to call someone a "retarded idiot"? If you disagree, say it in a composed, civilized manner, or don't say anything at all. Anything else only makes you, yourself, look worse as a result.

That wasn't what I mean with "banter" in my post. I was talking more about the clear in-jokes and teasing that happens because of an already established rapport between two BMs. I really like that.

Good post and i quite agree with all you wrote, a bit of banter is good but when certain people go over the top it can get seriou6and too personal,when someone writes a post not everyone agrees with it and makes comments but that is what pa is surely all about, what pisses me off is when someone asks for advice and they get stupid/ snide remarks which doesn't seem like banter to me , it's good to get help from experienced mongers to help us on our way, in fact evil penival wrote a great post recently about avoiding trouble when you are out and i thought it was an interesting and helpful post ,I've been coming to patts about twice a year for the last 10 years and still learning about the way things are, pa is a great forum and i really enjoy different aspects of it and others I'm not interested in, but that is everyone's choice too, so to all the mods out there keep up the good work and it really is appreciated. 

poppyy11

love this forum :) its well managed and well run, loads of content and often makes me laugh out loud, unfortunately you will always get sad wanker keyboard warriors/moaners etc i personally just ignore them. i will try to add more to the forum unfortunately i am a lazy fucker living in paradise 55555  

wingcom1

I spend a stupid amount of time on the TF thread and thoroughly enjoy.  Would the mods be willing to provide a guarantee to keep that thread alive for posterity  in return for me banging Jenny?

whitespider
29 minutes ago, wingcom1 said:

I spend a stupid amount of time on the TF thread and thoroughly enjoy.  Would the mods be willing to provide a guarantee to keep that thread alive for posterity  in return for me banging Jenny?

I am sure we can manage that but to be clear it will be Jenny doing the banging.

wingcom1

No deal! 555

SteveX08

Can we meet Jenny even if we aren’t bad?  Just asking  for a friend...

Edited by SteveX08

wingcom1
1 minute ago, SteveX08 said:

Can meet Jenny even if we aren’t bad?  Just asking  for a friend...

I suspect, in the eyes of Jenny, we're all very, very bad boys.