IGNORED

Why do people call Ladyboys "girls"?

Johnny Appleseed

Don't need any strength to stand up for yourself as a LB in Thailand, totally accepted. No gay movements here.

I think my irony meter is defective, so I'll just ask: Lincslad, are you serious or just having a laugh in this (and similar) topics?

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lincslad

• el_jefe

• Randy

• Alex the Hedonist

Q:why do people call LB girls?

people normally call something a name which will identify it for later reference. I think that as most LBs look and act like girls, as a frame of reference which doesn't include LB, they are refered to as girls.

I think this is also because until people get better at identifying a katoey, they wouldn't want to refer to a GG as a LB.

Just the same as we try not to ask the fat chick you're about to give your seat to on the bus when the baby is due. :)

Just MHO.

'using metaphors of shit and pigs could be contrived as passive aggressive'

Thanks for the layman's analysis, Lord Jim.

It all depends on your frame of reference when deciding on this issue. Therefore;

To a far right Christian, Katoeys are an abomination to the Lord

To a more enlightened mind, katoeys are the next step in the evolution of mankind. Ying and Yang embodied in a single vessel

To first time visitors to Thailand, they are thieving bastards (worse than gypsies)

To the Bi-curious, they are a doorway to full blown homosexuality

To the Thais, they are beautiful creatures

To me, and God forbid free speech still exists, they are not my cup of tea

I think my irony meter is defective, so I'll just ask: Lincslad, are you serious or just having a laugh in this (and similar) topics?

What do you think Randy :Laugh1:

I have nothing against anyone going with LBs. I have nothing against LBs, my wife has some LB friends ( non p4p ) and they are wonderful people. I just can't except some of the bullshit guys come out with when they show a preference for shagging another bloke up the arse. Ooooh but they are so much prettier than women, ooooh they are so tall and sexy, bollocks, they've also got a cock as well which is the real reason.

Seriously though Randy LBs do nothing for me sexually at all, I know some much better looking women in my opinion. A couple of LBs my wife knows are lovely people but, maybe its just me, when close up I can still see a mans face. You can still see a shadow on the chin and you can also smell the difference between them and a woman ( IMO ). I've also seen them without all the make-up, they are blokes and thats it.

Edited by lincslad

lincslad, you seemed to be completely obsessed with penis....FACT is, a significant percentage of ladyboys do NOT have a penis, so most of your arguements are hollow...kinda like your hea...opps, never mind.

lincslad, you seemed to be completely obsessed with penis....FACT is, a significant percentage of ladyboys do NOT have a penis, so most of your arguements are hollow...kinda like your hea...opps, never mind.

Do you think post ops are better looking than someone who was born a woman.

doesnt matter what i think...it only matters that your statements are wrong...as you stated on several threads that LBs have cock, simply not true, some dont...

doesnt matter what i think...it only matters that your statements are wrong...as you stated on several threads that LBs have cock, simply not true, some dont...

Alex, are you a ladyboy without a cock ?

it seem i gave you too much credit lincslad...youre more like a 1st grader on the interent...did your mommy give you permission to use the computer?

it seem i gave you too much credit lincslad...youre more like a 1st grader on the interent...did your mommy give you permission to use the computer?

Alex Headgiver, at some point in your life you are going to have to accept that you shag men.

Alex

What is the major factor why you would shag a ladyboy rather than a lady ?

lincsclad, what is the major factor in your being a horses ass?

lincsclad, what is the major factor in your being a horses ass?

Just answer the question.

answer: i wouldnt shag a ladyboy rather than a lady...i have NEVER shagged a ladyboy.

now answer my question....why are you such a horses ass?

Edited by Alex the Hedonist

answer: i wouldnt shag a ladyboy rather than a lady...i have NEVER shagged a ladyboy.

now answer my question....why are you such a horses ass?

Yes you have.

Have you ever sucked a ladyboy off then.

Edited by lincslad

Let's keep things productive.

As far as LBs being completely accepted in Thailand and not needing to be brave to stand up as different - who the fuck told you that? Look around ... They are not treated as equals. They are much more accepted than in places where people with small dicks have to run around spewing hate at everyone.

Do you see LBs in government? Or as "wives" to people in government. Look how even the BGs talk about them. And how falangs gawk and laugh at them. You think they're fathers are jumping around with joy that their sons will not bear them any grandchildren let alone they are LBs taking it up the pooper?

Yes, I don't have any scholarly reference showing they aren't equal but I think in this case, the burden of proof is to show they are completely equal.

Let's keep things productive.

As far as LBs being completely accepted in Thailand and not needing to be brave to stand up as different - who the fuck told you that? Look around ... They are not treated as equals. They are much more accepted than in places where people with small dicks have to run around spewing hate at everyone.

Do you see LBs in government? Or as "wives" to people in government. Look how even the BGs talk about them. And how falangs gawk and laugh at them. You think they're fathers are jumping around with joy that their sons will not bear them any grandchildren let alone they are LBs taking it up the pooper?

Yes, I don't have any scholarly reference showing they aren't equal but I think in this case, the burden of proof is to show they are completely equal.

I don't laugh at them I laugh at guys who make rediculous reasons up why they like shagging LBs.

'using metaphors of shit and pigs could be contrived as passive aggressive'

Thanks for the layman's analysis, Lord Jim.

It all depends on your frame of reference when deciding on this issue. Therefore;

To a far right Christian, Katoeys are an abomination to the Lord

To a more enlightened mind, katoeys are the next step in the evolution of mankind. Ying and Yang embodied in a single vessel

To first time visitors to Thailand, they are thieving bastards (worse than gypsies)

To the Bi-curious, they are a doorway to full blown homosexuality

To the Thais, they are beautiful creatures

To me, and God forbid free speech still exists, they are not my cup of tea

You don't need a phd in psychology to see someone making those type of metaphors could be passive aggressive - please. talk about denial. and since when is could be passive aggressive a DSM IV diagnosis?

I have a more enlightened mind than most and I don't see them as anywhere near an evolution of mankind ... Are you serious or being sarcastic - I seriously don't understand.

Some LBs could be considered thieves and not to all first time visitors. Just to those sex tourists drunk and walking around at 4am in pattaya or bangkok. I have no pity for you if you can't handle your drink and are out at 4am in a new city.

To the thais they are beautiful creatures - WTF does that mean? To all the thais?

Free speech does not protect you from comment on that speech - duh.

You don't need a phd in psychology to see someone making those type of metaphors could be passive aggressive - please. talk about denial. and since when is could be passive aggressive a DSM IV diagnosis?

I have a more enlightened mind than most and I don't see them as anywhere near an evolution of mankind ... Are you serious or being sarcastic - I seriously don't understand.

Some LBs could be considered thieves and not to all first time visitors. Just to those sex tourists drunk and walking around at 4am in pattaya or bangkok. I have no pity for you if you can't handle your drink and are out at 4am in a new city.

To the thais they are beautiful creatures - WTF does that mean? To all the thais?

Free speech does not protect you from comment on that speech - duh.

el jefe , stop causing trouble will you.

If you've nothing productive to say then don't bother.

.... now, have you ever sucked a ladyboys cock ?

Edited by lincslad

Yes you have.

What a total DOLT....

NO, i havent, and ive stated same in many threads on this board...at this point you've proved yourself unworthy of any further response...and you didnt answer my question...

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A HORSES ASS?????????????????????????????????

there is no better example of "nothing productive to say" than your posts lincslad.

Cheers, Alex

there is no better example of "nothing productive to say" than your posts lincslad.

Cheers, Alex

Fair comment, I can't argue with that :GoldenSmile1:

el jefe , stop causing trouble will you.

.... now, have you ever sucked a ladyboys cock ?

Fair enough, my post could have been worded more productively - I will take this to heart especially in topics such as this.

I think my views on my sucking any type of cock are known. But I have nothing against cock suckers - I awoke to a great one this morning from the new Venus Bar/Lounge on 3rd road. It was a great way to start the day. And FYI, yes, she is a girl :GoldenSmile1:

Fair enough, my post could have been worded more productively - I will take this to heart especially in topics such as this.

I think my views on my sucking any type of cock are known. But I have nothing against cock suckers - I awoke to a great one this morning from the new Venus Bar/Lounge on 3rd road. It was a great way to start the day. And FYI, yes, she is a girl :GoldenSmile1:

I wonder if we can get Alex interested in women ?