IGNORED

Why do people call Ladyboys "girls"?

Johnny Appleseed

The only way you could definitively know that is if you yourself are a LB fucker, no? Can you explain this to me? Maybe those guys like the LB's balls and not their cock? Maybe they like the smell of a man, who the fuck knows? But, you on the other hand seem to know first hand!

ps talking about your cock will not make it big, sorry - you should just accept you've drawn the proverbial short straw.

:):LOL::HaHaHa1::WhoSaw1:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lincslad

• el_jefe

• Randy

• Alex the Hedonist

I would like to point out that the question was whether we think of them/call them men or women?

I would like to say I was open minded enough to think of them as women in the privacy of my own mind, because they sure try hard to be the best women they can be. Some of them are drop dead gorgeous, and no one here seems to be denying that. However, in my last trip to Pattaya, late at night, after some quantity of alcohol, I ended up with a reasonably attractive woman. We get back to the room and there is no meat and two veggies, but the pussy is kind of shallow. Now I won't claim a Japanese 3 incher, but I don't hit bottom all that often either, and never with half my dick still in open air. We finished off in an alternative sex style. So, no harm no foul? Maybe. I find myself very disturbed by being fairly certain that it was a LB. By the way, she insisted through out that she was all lady, and was quite offended by the question. So much so the LT turned to ST. This is contrary to the common wisdom (?) that they always say if they are LBs if asked. I feel bad about feeling bad that she might have had a dick earlier in her life. I just can't get past it, and it still creeps me out. I wish I was more evolved, but there it is.

As to the issue brought up about being hit on by aggressive gays, when I was young (18-19) and beautiful (thin) I often got drinks bought for me in bars by gay guys. I always accepted them and always said thanks but no thanks. They were usually nice guys, just taking a chance with someone they found attractive in a bar, like we all do. Nice to know someone finds you attractive. On the other hand I was out one night in San Diego at 4 in the morning waiting for a bus with no one else around for blocks, and this big guy would not take no for an answer. It got quite scary. I understand completely how women get freaked out when a guy gets really aggressive in an isolated area.

I have the body of a god! Budda is a god isn't he?

I agree with katandmilo - it's polite and that's how they see themselves

and with randy - gender isn't only what's between your legs

but I also think there's another reason:

men who shag shemales like to think they're "real" men and are really shagging girls

I suspect people will be outraged by the thought but it's the truth

I agree with katandmilo - it's polite and that's how they see themselves

and with randy - gender isn't only what's between your legs

but I also think there's another reason:

men who shag shemales like to think they're "real" men and are really shagging girls

I suspect people will be outraged by the thought but it's the truth

I'd be tempted to say we have a new member of the who's gay police, but this post is right on topic of the thread :GoldenSmile1:

I don't shag them so am not worried so much about the gay police, but they want to be called a girl and have more balls than you or me as being different is not easy.

Edited by el_jefe

If you visit Pattaya as a newbie (like me) and you see a girl who catches your, Is it considered rude if you ask them if they are a lady boy? Will they tell you openly? I am not into the idea of LBs but if that makes them happy then by all means do your thing. They do not offend me in any way and I would even buy them a beer and B.S. around. I will arrive in mid July and just curious, hate to get all the way back to the hotel and find a unwanted surprise. If it is posted already please point me in that direction. Thanks!

I think they're girls because that's how they live their lives...

Eat. Down. South.

I think of them as girls, because when I'm getting a BJ in HiBoss Bar I don't want to think of myself as being gay..... and it's polite aswell.

The best things in life are free... except for really good prostitutes.

• 6 months later...

if you call a ladyboy a girl your probably more inclined to sleep with them!!

Nope, but I would not turn down a free blow job.

Oh hell now the homophobes will say I'm gay...

Where did I put my FLAME suit ???????

Damn

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

born a man, has a cock, whether or not you fuck it means whether or not you're a little queer.

I'd prefer real women, real pussy. if you fuck a man, you're a bit gay (if not 100% gay)

• 9 months later...

the really masculon ones i refer to as blokes when talking about them but the smaller more feminine ones i refer to as girls even though they're not.

im not sure why, maybe because they look more like girls then blokes.

I refer to them as girls and she etc. They seem to like that and it costs me nothing to be polite.

Why do I call ladyboys girls?

Because it's what they identify as

Because it doesn't mean I want to fuck them

Because it doesn't hurt to be nice to someone and not refer to them in a derogatory fashion

Because if it offends you, you really need to chill the fuck out and let people live their life the way they want to without your 'holier than thou' attitude.

live and let live