IGNORED

Why do people call Ladyboys "girls"?

Johnny Appleseed

The gender discussion most certainly is black and white.

If it has a cock its a man, if it has a pussy its a woman.

Now thats not difficult is it!

Your point of view, though it has the charm of simplicity, is simply not true. May I suggest you read some recent scientific research on gender?

Thank you.

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lincslad

• el_jefe

• Randy

• Alex the Hedonist

Your point of view, though it has the charm of simplicity, is simply not true. May I suggest you read some recent scientific research on gender?

Thank you.

a man might dress up like a women and put on make up and call himself mary. does that make him a women?

you might like to call them a women , but in the case of science they are blokes.

i call them women as it is polite, but i know they are men.

try ask the population outside of thai sex tourism boards , what they think the answer is?

most of the people saying they are women are the people, who get involved with them

and do not like to think that they are having sex with men.

Edited by dirtys

i voted both male and female, heh

i called the ladyboys and i use the pronoun "she" when I have to because they look more like girls than guys to me. (i don't do them).

a man might dress up like a women and put on make up and call himself mary. does that make him a women?

you might like to call them a women , but in the case of science they are blokes.

try ask the population outside of thai sex tourism boards , what they think the answer is?

most of the people saying they are women are the people, who get involved with them

have you ever heard of a hermaphrodite?

IF you would look like an kangaroo,with fur and a tail,i as one would gladly call you Capitain Kangaroo if you would prefer that.

:Buddy1::Drunk_Party:

Thanks, that's very considerate of you :GoldenSmile1:

have you ever heard of a hermaphrodite?

yes, but you have to have been born with both genitalia to be called that

a hermaphrodite has both, ladyboys don't have a penis and vagina, they have a penis

like every other male

Edited by dirtys

As far as I am concerned you are a man if you have both an X and a Y chromosome.

Everything else is behaviour and there is no doubt about it these men behave like women.

yes, but you have to have been born with both genitalia to be called that

a hermaphrodite has both, ladyboys don't have a penis and vagina, they have a penis

like every other male

dirtys, you are like a blind man in a round room looking for a corner to sit in.

All of your responses are childish and simplistic...NO, not all ladyboys have a penis (I know this first hand) as some have a vagina...so im afraid your statement is quite simply WRONG. In fact, if you do a search for post-op ladyboys, you can see that this is a fact with your own two eyes. That said, there are also ladyboys who do have a penis...so you see, its NOT black n white.

to the OP, i consider them to be niether male or female, but a hybrid...they are not men, they are not girls, they are ladyboys, a unique creature. some have a penis, some have a vagina...but i call them all "she" "her" etc cuz they perfer that and its nice to be nice!

Cheers, Alex

Edited by Alex the Hedonist

And there it is....the crux of the whole counter argument

In reality who cares, whatever rocks your boat. Going with LB's is seen as fairly acceptable in Thailand (although you will only see farangs walking and dining them or groups of gay or LB thais together)

The reality even when clouded with academic arguments that have no proveable basis are quite funny

Face it guys if you like LB's thats cool, but arguing that they are in reality women or a 3rd sex is quite illogical and only based on you wanting to justify to yourself that you dont go with men

This is only my opinion and I am not a doctor or psychologist (the most inexact science on earth), I am just an oilman

whatever your view good luck to you and enjoy whatever rings your bell

Cheers

Edited by Gator001

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

Face it guys if you like LB's thats cool, but arguing that they are in reality women or a 3rd sex is quite illogical and only based on you wanting to justify to yourself that you dont go with men

Interesting argument, but also not true alas. It like saying the earth is flat, because almost all people said so, until scientific insights showed otherwise. And even then it took some time...

So the fact that most people believe in 2 genders only does not mean there are only 2 genders. Don't forget that many things about sex and sexuality is determined by culture, not by facts. You can call it illogical, but that is not supported by facts. Again, read some recent scientific research on gender and / or transsexuality.

Some cultural rules: homosexuality is bad; transsexuality does not exist (therefore transsexuals are bad) etc etc.

Last, I don't need to justify my sexual behaviour. I just enjoy it. I do like to talk about it, and am interested in other people's behaviour too. The sad fact is that in my culture it's not very acceptable to say you like LBs, so boards like these are great to meet like minded people.

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

fair enough randy and Im not knocking you

I do think stating the earth is flat and stating there are only two genders (not including hemephrodites) is stretching it and a very dubious (at best) analogy. as for the cultural comment I dont see LB's or gays as good, bad or indifferent. I think this debate will never be complete as people will always believe what they want, that is how conmen, politicians and salesman are successful. Tell them what they want to hear and even when they know deep down it is BS they will accept it as it makes them feel better about themselves.

Cheers

edit:On the scientific research comment, some could say psychological thesis are a little way short of scientific fact

I will leave it at that as I dont want to get too involved in the debate but just wanted to post my opinion

as to the OP, in my eyes they are men, but if they want to be called girls to their face I can do that, even if they have the same package down their pants that I do

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

I call them girls, because they look like hot chics. Plus it sounds better than saying, "Damn, that DUDE is hot as fuck!" Unless you are at HOT MAN DAVE!!! :Hello1:

Anyways I see it:

Tits and a pussy - Lady

Tits and a well hidden cock - Lady (until he pulls it out and trys to peter slap you with it)

No tits and a cock - Man

I was planning on doing that before I posted a new topic, and will do so in the future. I read the criticism of me starting this one. On that topic though, people join all the time and I'm sure many new members might like to give opinions on topics that have been discussed before. I have also read people criticizing new members for posting in very old threads so being a noob I am not always sure what is proper protocol.

I have had this conversation with a mod before. I was made to understand that if you are posting stupid one liners to get your post count up in old threads, then this is really unacceptable. If you are actually adding information or such to an old thread, this is acceptable. I personally think that this is a decent thread to have been started. I sometimes use the search function and rarely find exactly what I am looking for. There was tags introduced recently, but it got a lot of flack from BMs. Recently I have been starting to see where it would probably be more useful than the search function. Just my opinion though.

The gender discussion most certainly is black and white.

If it has a cock its a man, if it has a pussy its a woman.

Now thats not difficult is it!

What if it "replaced its cock with a pussy"? :LOL:

(although you will only see farangs walking and dining them or groups of gay or LB thais together)

Not so true, I have a girlfriend that has a LB friend with a Thai Boy friend. Obviously it is not as common, but it happens. :LOL:

Edited by bigjimslay

And there it is....the crux of the whole counter argument

In reality who cares, whatever rocks your boat. Going with LB's is seen as fairly acceptable in Thailand (although you will only see farangs walking and dining them or groups of gay or LB thais together)

The reality even when clouded with academic arguments that have no proveable basis are quite funny

This is only my opinion and I am not a doctor or psychologist (the most inexact science on earth), I am just an oilman

whatever your view good luck to you and enjoy whatever rings your bell

Cheers

Not for me, but 2 things here.

1. look up the definition of gender - it's spelled g-e-n-d-e-r not s-e-x. "the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex" - so although you are right with respect to sex, not so to gender.

It's just like everyone saying the guy who likes to take it in the ass from his GF wearing a strap on is gay. (not me btw - really, i promise! :GoldenSmile1: ) - look up the definition of gay - need someone of the same sex!

2. We all know saying "whatever rocks your boat, who cares if you are gay" argument is kind of a put down. We all are raised to see something wrong with being gay so even having gay friends or whatever, we still tend to feel better than when saying oh but there's nothing wrong with that, what do i care.

Maybe this is why all the resistance to the gay label??

Incidentally, I voted for all the above.

I don't waste time thinking about it and am not sure if it's an extreme kinkiness or gay - maybe a bit of both.

I am a man who believes in using language as it is defined. So gender does not mean sex.

Edited by el_jefe

If someone fancies a bit of hot cock action then fair enough but don't come out with bollocks like " I like ladyboys because they are tall and better looking than women" bullshit, you fancy something with a bit of cock and thats it. I see it has a transition zone, you like the idea of another cock involved in your sexual antics but don't like the idea of fondling a big hairy builder so you go with something that looks like a woman.

Its all about the extra cock at the end of the day, there are plenty of tall beautiful women out there if you weren't interested with a cock thrown in as well.

If someone fancies a bit of hot cock action then fair enough but don't come out with bollocks like " I like ladyboys because they are tall and better looking than women" bullshit, you fancy something with a bit of cock and thats it. I see it has a transition zone, you like the idea of another cock involved in your sexual antics but don't like the idea of fondling a big hairy builder so you go with something that looks like a woman.

Its all about the extra cock at the end of the day, there are plenty of tall beautiful women out there if you weren't interested with a cock thrown in as well.

why bother posting this in a thread about why people call ladyboys girls? completely off topic and likely to hijack this thread as those guys don't seem to like being labeled as gay.

why not open a new thread, why do ladyboy porkers not call themselves gay?

But, now that you mention it ( :GoldenSmile1: ) , it might be interesting to find out if any gay guys got their start porking LBs? Are there gay guys that only pork guys and LBs but not woman?

Who cares what gender they are supposed to be.

Its polite to call them ladies as thats what they want to be called. I've no Desire to go around pissing on someone elses bonfire.

Some guys go with them, some don't.

Personally i'm not a big fan, I seem to get hassled a lot by them and find their aggresiveness quite annoying at times. Almost on a par with the tailors.

But they've got a right to exist the same as everyone else, and good luck to the guys that go with them. Theres a LOT of ladyboys in pattaya so a hell of a lot of falangs must have gone over to the darkside.

why bother posting this in a thread about why people call ladyboys girls? completely off topic and likely to hijack this thread as those guys don't seem to like being labeled as gay.

why not open a new thread, why do ladyboy porkers not call themselves gay?

But, now that you mention it ( :GoldenSmile1: ) , it might be interesting to find out if any gay guys got their start porking LBs? Are there gay guys that only pork guys and LBs but not woman?

Sorry el jefe I do apologise, I will start a new thread next time.

Thai women say Ka

Thai men say Krup

Thai ladyboys say Ka

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, and sounds like a duck, It must be a fuckin duck. :GoldenSmile1:

I call them 'her' and 'she' out of respect. I think if someone is properly educated, brought up well and holds no deep set psychological grudges with the World (or skeletons in the closet maybe, who knows?) then its just plain common sense. Furthermore, in my line of work (and with most job these days) 'Equality and Diversity' is the norm. I may not want to stick one up her pooper, but I still respect the person for what she is.

Edited by commanddoh

:SteamingMad::GoldenSmile1:

Edited by Bluemoon

Hmmm, you are just pissed off becourse we dont hunt for you :)

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

If she wants to be called a lady then who am I to say otherwise, and in return when I ask to be called Big Bad Booty Daddy I expect TG's and LB's alike to respect my wishes

:D

To each his own.......i guess......I've seen some that looked quite attractive though i would quickly remind myself of the reality. I've also seen some that look like freakin vampires(literally). They can be quite aggressive and touchy feely when you walk past them and it can be quite offensive. So if you want to be treated like a lady you should at least try to act like one. Most of them DON'T act ladylike at all.