IGNORED

Why do people call Ladyboys "girls"?

Johnny Appleseed

I've noticed on here it is very common to call ladyboys girls. It seems pretty obvious to me that they are male so I'm very curious how other people on here view them.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lincslad

• el_jefe

• Randy

• Alex the Hedonist

This has been discussed before. Some people do, some dont. I am sure there is even a past poll or two. Not to come down on you as a newbie to the board but please use the search function.

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

actually I think some psychologists don't distinguish between gender but between masculin & feminin and a lot of lbs want to be girls... altough I think in Thailand it's maybe more common to earn good money - just a personal thought

why a lot of guys call them girls? because they look like girls and some are absolutely stunning... I personally would never call such a stunner a man... even if she/he had 3 dicks...

I call some of those big ladyboys sir when i see them late or should i say early in the morning in bkk!!

Some of them are friggin huge....................lol.

they tend to act like angry offended men when you call them men :Dunno1::D

Member since Dec 06.

They see them self as woman´s, who am i to say different??

And as Katandmilo said,it is polite.

Further more, a lot of the guys that are pounding there chest on the different boards and among buddies and refers to LB´s as him/he/sir and so on,would never dare to do it to there face.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

they tend to act like angry offended men when you call them men :D:D

:Dunno1:

Seriously, it's just politeness and respect. If a mouse wants to see himself as an elephant, I'll politely address him as Mr Elephant.

Apart from that, gender isn't just what you have between your legs.

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

i think the original poster is saying that what do people personally think they are, and nothing to

do with how it is not polite to say they are men to their faces. some people think they are like

a third gender, but i think they are just men dressed in womens clothes and make up. as that

is how it is

Edited by dirtys

Chicks with dicks....get it?

Man, there are some really tall ones in BKK that I would not even mess with. They'd kick my ass for sure if they turned violent. I guess it really comes down to personal preference what you call them.

:Dunno1:

Seriously, it's just politeness and respect. If a mouse wants to see himself as an elephant, I'll politely address him as Mr Elephant.

Apart from that, gender isn't just what you have between your legs.

I agree with doing it out of politeness, as this is generally what I would do. IMO they have some pretty severe psychological problems and I'm not looking to make life worse for them. I probably should have phrased it as "Why do some guys view ladyboys as girls", not "Why do they call them girls".

That being said, I could call myself an kangaroo, but it wouldn't make me one. I don't think other people calling me a kangaroo would make me one either.

Maybe I will start a topic discussing the concept of gender, as I suppose that is what I'm really getting at.

Edited by Johnny Appleseed

I just figure they want to be called girls and it costs nouthing to be polite.

But yeah your right, if they have cocks they are blokes.

I agree with doing it out of politeness, as this is generally what I would do. IMO they have some pretty severe psychological problems and I'm not looking to make life worse for them. I probably should have phrased it as "Why do some guys view ladyboys as girls", not "Why do they call them girls".

That being said, I could call myself an kangaroo, but it wouldn't make me one. I don't think other people calling me an kangaroo would make me one either.

Maybe I will start a topic discussing the concept of gender, as I suppose that is what I'm really getting at.

:Dunno1::D :D :D

funny but you are right. if you are talking about gender they are men. no one can argue that.

they would not be allowed to enter the olympics as women as they are not women.

If you hassle with boys you're a fag, if you are interested in girls you're straight. What you want to be, how do you want others to see you?

If you hassle with boys you're a fag, if you are interested in girls you're straight. What you want to be, how do you want others to see you?

I think it's been discussed over and over again on this board. Maybe search a bit?

The gender discussion is not black and white in the sense that there are only 2 genders. Me, I like to keep things easy for myself. For sex I like women, I like ladyboys, I don't like men or women who want to be men.

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

They are not Male or Female they are a bit of bouth. So I all ways think of them as somthing not sure what.

Dave

I think it's been discussed over and over again on this board. Maybe search a bit?

The gender discussion is not black and white in the sense that there are only 2 genders. Me, I like to keep things easy for myself. For sex I like women, I like ladyboys, I don't like men or women who want to be men.

i am afraid it is. you might be attracted to women and not to men, as some people think ladyboy look like women,

and they are attracted to them. but they are still men. if you take of the make up and dress. and look at there body

there make up, there are men. i can could put on some make up and a pretty dress :Dunno1: , but i will still be a man.

Edited by dirtys

I was planning on doing that before I posted a new topic, and will do so in the future. I read the criticism of me starting this one. On that topic though, people join all the time and I'm sure many new members might like to give opinions on topics that have been discussed before. I have also read people criticizing new members for posting in very old threads so being a noob I am not always sure what is proper protocol.

I was planning on doing that before I posted a new topic, and will do so in the future. I read the criticism of me starting this one. On that topic though, people join all the time and I'm sure many new members might like to give opinions on topics that have been discussed before. I have also read people criticizing new members for posting in very old threads so being a noob I am not always sure what is proper protocol.

just take it your a knob either way and just post :Dunno1:

joking joking

Basically LB's think of themselves as female so why should we think any differently.

I've been visiting Thailand for years and have now accepted them as female not male

At the very least they should be known as the 3rd sex

so being a noob I am not always sure what is proper protocol.

If it adds to an old topic, just append it. If the old topic isn't relevant anymore open a new one.

In this case, nothing has changed so I would add it to the old topic that comes closest.

I was just thinking more about gender and sexual preference and thought of a situation that definitely has some similarities. I don't think most of the guys in prison who have sex with other men think of themselves as gay or bisexual. This seems like some pretty hardcore denial. I'll admit most are far more hideous than some LB's, but I don't think how attractive they are affects whether they are really male or female. It sounds like many people think they are female just because they look feminine, tuck, and wear a dress.

I remember in grade 6 some guy in our class dressed up as a chick for Halloween. He did a great job, so much so that most people didn't even recognize him. I'm pretty sure he didn't change his gender for the day. It was just a costume.

If it adds to an old topic, just append it. If the old topic isn't relevant anymore open a new one.

In this case, nothing has changed so I would add it to the old topic that comes closest.

In the future I'll try to do that.

That being said, I could call myself an kangaroo, but it wouldn't make me one. I don't think other people calling me a kangaroo would make me one either.

IF you would look like an kangaroo,with fur and a tail,i as one would gladly call you Capitain Kangaroo if you would prefer that.

:MonkeyFight::GrinNod1:

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

The gender discussion most certainly is black and white.

If it has a cock its a man, if it has a pussy its a woman.

Now thats not difficult is it!

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/46836-taffsters-october-2009-trip-report/">2009 trip report

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/66816-taffster-november-2011-trip/">2011 trip report

They see them self as woman´s, who am i to say different??

And as Katandmilo said,it is polite.

Further more, a lot of the guys that are pounding there chest on the different boards and among buddies and refers to LB´s as him/he/sir and so on,would never dare to do it to there face.

Agree ,

in conversation there Thai sisters refer to them as she , daughter or sister ,

just like they do to all the girls ,

so when in Rome ,

Joe

"Hello John got a new motor ?"