IGNORED

World Snooker Championship 2022

jocky king

1 hour ago, jocky king said:

I’m going to miss the first session tomorrow , bollocks......

Will Ronnie equal the great Stephen Hendry record of 7 world championship or Judd Trump for his second crown …....

Ouch, that's is, indeed, bollocks....! Work I guess? 

And I had it wrong, I thought RoS had already equalled Hendry. Exciting stuff, nonetheless. Can't wait! 👍👍👍🙂🙂

• Like 2

David

My Thailand Adventure (Trip Report - kinda...)
https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/129298-my-thailand-adventure/

5-3 to Ronnie O'Sullivan after first session . 

A fiery end to the last frame of the afternoon , with Referee Marteel saying something to Ronnie , and Ronnie replying and also pointing at the Ref .  Didn't look good . 

Judd not impressed with the timing of the exchange , and enquired with the ref what was happening , but he did wrap up the frame .

Ronnie doesn't seem to get the fact that its not all about him .   

Mikeyboy

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, mikeyboy said:

Ronnie doesn't seem to get the fact that its not all about him

Seems about par for his course. He's a wanker. Gifted beyond belief, though.

• Haha 3

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Hi chaps....

I've just switched the snooker on. NOT watching it live this time, watching it from the start. I'm only about half an hour or so behind.  

I saw some of it earlier - I was doing my laundry and I'm working my way through the last ever episodes of Ozark. I've got one more to go! Going to watch it after the snooker.... can't wait. If you haven't checked out Ozark, I can't recommend it enough. 

Anyway, I'll pop back after tonight's session - should be a good 'un! Come on Trumpy! 👍👍🙂

Cheers! 👍

• Like 2

David

My Thailand Adventure (Trip Report - kinda...)
https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/129298-my-thailand-adventure/

6 hours ago, david1806 said:

Oh dear, Trump could be in trouble.... although this is snooker, anything can happen!  👍🙂

Judd is in big trouble , at 12-5 down .   

Ronnie is one of the best front runners in the game , and will not let that lead slip . 

If only he would let his snooker do the talking and not look for trouble , but i guess it's all part of the O'Sullivan package .

On another note , are the Chinese still looking to take the world championship away from Sheffield ?   

23 of the 32 players at this years finals are British , the best China could do was a losing quarter finalist , i think they need to up their game before getting any grand ideas .

Mikeyboy  

8 hours ago, david1806 said:

Oh dear, Trump could be in trouble.... although this is snooker, anything can happen! 

Despite the scoreline ros wasnt playing that well. There were alot of unclean pots under pressure so a comeback is not impossible. The problem was trump was horrible. 

16 hours ago, mikeyboy said:

Ronnie doesn't seem to get the fact that its not all about him .   

But that is snookers HUGE problem….. he puts bums on seats….. he’s tv gold.

If any of the Chinese had made the final ….. viewing figures in China would be through the roof.

UK snooker needs characters…. Higgins, jimmy White now Ronnie…. But in the last 20 odd years we have only produced boring, conforming people 

when Ronnie retires snooker will become a niche participant with viewing figures similar to cricket!

• Like 3

Very good day for Ronnie yesterday despite a row with the ref . Fair play to Judd for his great sportsmanship to settle the incident at 4 th frame .  He wasn’t on form yesterday, I think he will be back to his best today , maybe too late but he can do it . Hoping it will go on to the final session . 

36 minutes ago, jocky king said:

Very good day for Ronnie yesterday despite a row with the ref . Fair play to Judd for his great sportsmanship to settle the incident at 4 th frame .  He wasn’t on form yesterday, I think he will be back to his best today , maybe too late but he can do it . Hoping it will go on to the final session . 

Was that the frame when they re-racked the balls. I could not hear/understand what happened. Can you explain it to me JK.

cheers

www.sugarcanemafia.com

45 minutes ago, Ah dinnae ken said:

Was that the frame when they re-racked the balls. I could not hear/understand what happened. Can you explain it to me JK.

cheers

At the eight frame , the ref warned o Sullivan for saying something bad , I Sullivan hits back saying he hadn’t, said to go have a look at tv record to see if he did it , told the ref to go deal with it. . ( I’m not 100% sure , Msybe Our Mikeyboy will know better ) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Judd creeping back into it , Ronnie looks not comfortable at all . Squeaky bum time coming .. 12-8 

IMO Judd blew with the attempted plant. Maybe he's smoking a plant substance out the back

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Judd is a happy man with a 6-2 session today , to make 14-11 down . . Last session later should be a fantastic match , maybe we will see a decider . 

3 hours ago, jocky king said:

Last session later should be a fantastic match , maybe we will see a decider . 

I hope so but remember ros is an evening session man. I will go for a comfortable ros win followed by another retirement announcement.

8 hours ago, Pinoydave said:

But that is snookers HUGE problem….. he puts bums on seats….. he’s tv gold.

If any of the Chinese had made the final ….. viewing figures in China would be through the roof.

UK snooker needs characters…. Higgins, jimmy White now Ronnie…. But in the last 20 odd years we have only produced boring, conforming people 

when Ronnie retires snooker will become a niche participant with viewing figures similar to cricket!

Hear what you are saying , the Chinese players all play exactly the same game though , like a factory model ,  although Yan Bingtao is a lot better than the rest , and a great temperament ,    

Of course a few characters in the game add spice , but Ronnies behaviour has now become boorish .   When he does finally retire i will miss his brilliance at the table , but not the add on rubbish that imo is not even newsworthy .

Mikeyboy 

Ronnie closing in at 16-11

He’s Cruising .. 17-12 .  But it ain’t over til the fat lady sings .. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jocky king said:

He’s Cruising .. 17-12 .  But it ain’t over til the fat lady sings .. 

..... I can hear her clearing her throat  😁

He’s coming back next year….. but how many more?

Never saw Ronnie get that much emotional , I thought this 7 th championship was his best ever . Look , he had beaten top players from round one to the final , he had the most difficult draw than anyone  , not any one within 5 frames loss  to Ronnie  . That’s a fantastic achievement . 

David Gilbert 10-5 (5)

Mark Allen 13-4 (9)

Stephen Maguire 13-5 (8)

John Higgins 17-11  (6) 

Judd Trump 18-13 .. (5)

Edited by jocky king

Snooker genius.

Without any shadow of doubt the GOAT.