Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

NFL 2019

Taa_Saparot

I can't believe the Browns are favored over the Bills. 

I’ll be surprised if the Browns win more than 6 games this season. Baker is pretty bad and has a bad attitude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, chher said:

I’ll be surprised if the Browns win more than 6 games this season. Baker is pretty bad and has a bad attitude

They're a bad team starting from the top down. I think they would be lucky to win 4 games, the Browns don't even seem to try. So, how can a 2-6 team with no hope, be favored over a 6-2 team with a great defense?

I can't figure it out. 

On 04/11/2019 at 03:10, chher said:

Anyone thought the 49ers would look as good as they have been this year? They might really have a chance to to win it all with that Jimmy G

We will see how they do starting Tuesday morning here.

They have the Seahawks, Packers, Ravens and Saints and then the Hawks again next month! Go Hawks!!

Must admit, I am looking forward more to the LSU Alabama match up on Saturday. than the NFL games this week.

1 hour ago, Taa_Saparot said:

Must admit, I am looking forward more to the LSU Alabama match up on Saturday. than the NFL games this week.

Roll Tide!!!

Edited by Rocketboy
  • Like 1

We will see how they do starting Tuesday morning here.

They have the Seahawks, Packers, Ravens and Saints and then the Hawks again next month! Go Hawks!!

I am a Rams fan so I hope the Seahawks beat them twice! We are also going to get you next time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 07/11/2019 at 07:29, Taa_Saparot said:

:)

On 07/11/2019 at 02:30, chher said:

I am a Rams fan so I hope the Seahawks beat them twice! We are also going to get you next time!

Rams fans should be a little concerned about the Steelers this week. It's no guaranteed win.  

Rams fans should be a little concerned about the Steelers this week. It's no guaranteed win.  

LOL. I can’t if you are joking or not but I am not worried. Also aren’t the Steelers onto their quarterback now? Also I think Connor is out for sure. In fact the team is so bad they are considering trading for Bell back

3 hours ago, chher said:

LOL. I can’t if you are joking or not but I am not worried. Also aren’t the Steelers onto their quarterback now? Also I think Connor is out for sure. In fact the team is so bad they are considering trading for Bell back

Connor is out, but Samuels is a great back also. Their QB Rudolph is getting better and they've won their last 3. I'm just saying they shouldn't be overlooked, no kidding.  :)

Haha. I am still not worried. Hopefully I don’t eat my words tomorrow. My only concern is something is definitely wrong with Gurley and he hasn’t been performing.

On 07/11/2019 at 07:29, Taa_Saparot said:

Can't remember ever enjoying a game as much as that one.

• Like 2

Two good night games Sunday and Monday, or Monday & Tuesday morning if you're in the LOS.

Minnesota Vikings at Dallas Cowboys followed by Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers.

Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.

Connor is out, but Samuels is a great back also. Their QB Rudolph is getting better and they've won their last 3. I'm just saying they shouldn't be overlooked, no kidding.  [emoji4]

Welp! Looks like you were right. Really disappointing play by of the Rams today

• Like 1

some upsets this sunday in the nfl… the season's long from over (it is for my NYG though)... and tomorrow's night's tilt could be a dandy...

Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.

You heard it here first, a Bay Area Superbowl. Nice way to send the Raiders off to LV.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

7 hours ago, likeaking said:

You heard it here first, a Bay Area Superbowl. Nice way to send the Raiders off to LV.

:LMAO1:

What. A. Fucking. Game!

THAT would’ve been worth getting up early if I was in Pattaya (but another 11 days until I’m back)

24 minutes ago, Luv2Phuket said:

What. A. Fucking. Game!

THAT would’ve been worth getting up early if I was in Pattaya (but another 11 days until I’m back)

Yes it was! Actually a game that lived up to the hype. Shame it came down to who had the better kicker. 

42 minutes ago, Luv2Phuket said:

What. A. Fucking. Game!

Got that right!!! GO HAWKS!! Many fans of both teams in Retox this morning.

Not that early started at 0815! As good as that game was I wouldn't have been too upset if the 9er's had won!

2 minutes ago, LuvThaiPussy said:

I'd suspend him for the rest of the season. 

Is that enough?

You would get jailed for that.