Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

NFL 2019

Taa_Saparot

36 minutes ago, JustL said:

nope...Philly looks terrible and their not my team but I had money on them today:Anger:

:unsure:

Maybe I spoke to soon. Tie game. Can Philly do what they are suppose to do at home?  On the other hand I have the Browns in a teaser bet along with Philly and they are getting every penalty under the sun thrown at them.....555

I'm going to keep it 10 X 10 with you, I'd rather be in  Pattaya mofo.

TR's:

Gone till Nov.

Low Season Awaits....

TR3

7 minutes ago, JustL said:

Maybe I spoke to soon. Tie game. Can Philly do what they are suppose to do at home?  

Just getting killed by DeSean Jackson.

All the hype about the Browns looks premature. The Pats are a shoe in for their division simply because the other three are absolute garbage

• Like 3

9 hours ago, mrcrowly said:

All the hype about the Browns looks premature. The Pats are a shoe in for their division simply because the other three are absolute garbage

Pats took the Steelers to task tonight, 

Say a prayer for Miami next week...it's going to be REALLY ugly.

Men lose a lot of money chasing women, but seldom lose women while chasing money.

Say a prayer for Miami next week...it's going to be REALLY ugly.

Miami coach cane from NE. I don’t think they “take it easy” on their former coaches, but the games do usually seem oddly close.

That said, I saw some highlights of the Dolphins game and they just are NOT fielding an NFL team.

Gotta feel sorry for Josh Rosen - he’s been set up to fail since Day 1. He’s gonna lose even MORE confidence behind that horrendous line....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, mrcrowly said:

The Pats are a shoe in for their division simply because the other three are absolute garbage

Been like that for years... They only won 16 division titles 555

10 minutes ago, Taa_Saparot said:

Is Monday Night Double Headers a thing now?

No...just jump starting the new season.

Sidenote: If you are looking for a source to watch many of the games while in Thailand...try USTV247.com

It has a couple of dozen US stations that are live streamed including the majors ABC/NBC/CBS so you can catch college and NFL games

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Men lose a lot of money chasing women, but seldom lose women while chasing money.

• 3 weeks later...

Dwayne Haskins v Daniel Jones is the match up I wanted to see,

Edited by Taa_Saparot

3 hours ago, Taa_Saparot said:

Dwayne Haskins v Daniel Jones is the match up I wanted to see,

Something is going on in Washington - I read there is a dispute between the coaches (who didn't want to draft Haskins) and the front office (who like him and want to play him).

I think Jay Gruden's days are numbered but, if that is true, things like the quote below will not help him.

Asked after the game about Haskins starting next week vs NE, Gruden reportedly said "You're not handed the keys because of where you're drafted. You have to earn the right."

While I question almost EVERY decision Jay Gruden makes -- as well as HOW on Earth he hasn't been fired yet -- I think starting Haskins vs NE WOULD be a mistake.  Belichick's defense could frustrate the kid and set his development back even more.

Maybe vs the Dolphins in Week 5....in a battle for "WHO is the worst team in the NFL?"

Redskins actually have a pretty damn tough schedule.  They are AT Miami (so maybe not favored there), and I don;t see another game where they may be favored the rest of the year (setting aside possible injuries).  Maybe home vs the Giants in Week 16?  After the ass-kicking the Giants handed them this week + Saquon being back by then, I think NYG are a solid favorite in that one.

• Like 1

On 29/09/2019 at 22:43, Luv2Phuket said:

Maybe vs the Dolphins in Week 5....in a battle for "WHO is the worst team in the NFL?"

The Dolphins will beat this excuse for a team.

Anybody see the Raiders kick the Bears ass in London? Great game, Khalil Mack never even came close to getting a sack. Beautiful day in Raider nation. :Dance1:

1 hour ago, Taa_Saparot said:

The Dolphins will beat this excuse for a team.

Early odds have the game as a "pick 'em."  Dolphins presumably should benefit from coming off of a bye week and from being at home.

Cincy losing to Arizona puts them in the running, too. 

Broncos and Jets also are winless, but I expect Jets to be much better once Darnold is back.  Broncos are giving Chargers all they want today, and, except for the GB game, I think their loses were "one score" games.

• Like 1

On 29/09/2019 at 22:43, Luv2Phuket said:

Something is going on in Washington - I read there is a dispute between the coaches (who didn't want to draft Haskins) and the front office (who like him and want to play him).

I think Jay Gruden's days are numbered but, if that is true, things like the quote below will not help him.

Asked after the game about Haskins starting next week vs NE, Gruden reportedly said "You're not handed the keys because of where you're drafted. You have to earn the right."

While I question almost EVERY decision Jay Gruden makes -- as well as HOW on Earth he hasn't been fired yet -- I think starting Haskins vs NE WOULD be a mistake.  Belichick's defense could frustrate the kid and set his development back even more.

Redskins actually have a pretty damn tough schedule.  They are AT Miami (so maybe not favored there), and I don;t see another game where they may be favored the rest of the year (setting aside possible injuries).  Maybe home vs the Giants in Week 16?  After the ass-kicking the Giants handed them this week + Saquon being back by then, I think NYG are a solid favorite in that one.

Gruden shown the door yesterday , and no suprise there .  0-5  and their season is done ,

Just hate seeing the form San Fran are in and with Seattle and the Rams also running strong this is the strongest division in the league at the moment .

Seattle Rams game last Thursday was a belter .  Wilson was brilliant and still LA had a kick to win .

Maybe Buffalo can beat the Pats to make that division more interesting ?? 

Mikeyboy

29 minutes ago, mikeyboy said:

Gruden shown the door yesterday , and no suprise there .  0-5  and their season is done ,

Why he was not shown the door at the end of last season, I will never understand.

1 hour ago, Taa_Saparot said:

Why he was not shown the door at the end of last season, I will never understand.

Same goes for Jason Garrett

DSC_1595.thumb.JPG.c456c51f3190e6ee9ba973dcfac24ced.JPGDSC_1603.thumb.jpg.721efdcfa98374a275375cee17f5f4a0.jpgDSC_8526.thumb.JPG.bd704292021a997af08714fa705fa46a.JPGDSC_2678.thumb.jpg.ac7679685926f654a913e92277ff7a05.jpgDSC_2771nfl.thumb.jpg.ef6794be62e2ac55891a5783b89a2102.jpg

Retired

Just saw a tweet about Garrett. Football writer mentioned to Jerry Jones the odds posted in a Las Vegas sports book that Garrett would be fired during the season. Jones reportedly said “don’t make that bet - you’ll lose your money.”

I think Jerry’s plan is to wait until after the season and back up a Brinks truck for Lincoln Riley, the OU Coach. I think A LOT of teams are thinking of doing that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Taa_Saparot said:

Geezo .... the Dolphins are that bad!!

Easy game when you're trying to lose. 555

1 minute ago, LuvThaiPussy said:

Easy game when you're trying to lose. 555

Seriously, why would they do that?