IGNORED

NFL 2019

Taa_Saparot

14 hours ago, Piece Corp said:

They made the call to get three possible plays instead of two.  It was a smart call that wasn’t executed.  The defender made a great play that won the game for his team, so maybe he forces a fumble on a run?

THIS. The DB paid attention in practice that the Seahawks might use this play on the goal line. He recognized it and jumped the route.

Game over.

The Seahawks played this game because a third-string tight end made a bonehead mistake on an onside kick.  Any team is as good as it’s 54th best player.  The players win and lose games, not the coaches.

:LMFO:

spacer.png

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

It was a smart call that wasn’t executed.

It will never be a smart play call!! 

The players win and lose games, not the coaches.

Though they aren't actually on the field coaches are just as responsible as players in regards to wins and loses. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Piece Corp said:

They made the call to get three possible plays instead of two.  It was a smart call that wasn’t executed.  The defender made a great play that won the game for his team, so maybe he forces a fumble on a run?

The Seahawks played this game because a third-string tight end made a bonehead mistake on an onside kick.  Any team is as good as it’s 54th best player.  The players win and lose games, not the coaches.

They could've easily got 4 downs in as there was almost a minute left after the first down play that got them to the one but things got strange after that as I'm sure Carroll was expecting a Patriots timeout to save clock for Brady (which was also strange that they didn't take one) and instead let the clock run down to about 30 seconds. 

Forcing a fumble was certainly a possibility but putting the ball in the air and in the middle of the field is the worst play call in superbowl history. 

You're obviously entitled to your own opinion (which is wrong :wink:) and not going to change your mind, so pointless to carry on. You should check out the google results when you search 'worst play call in superbowl history'. It doesn't mean that what google says is 100% correct but certainly tells you what the majority of the public thinks. 

The players win and lose games, not the coaches? That's funny. Wonder what the Patriots record is without Belichick. :Laugh1:

Anyways, I'm done on the subject. Carry on and try to convince the masses if you want. Guess I can go back to sleep as this current game is over at halftime. 

Btw, I'm not a Seahawk fan. Go Packers! 

You guys sound like armchair quarterbacks that have never played The Game.  Get out there on the gridiron, dudes!

Retired

Well my LA chargers have been a huge disappointment. I guess I’ll be cheering for whoever faces the pats or Chiefs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The rich get richer - Patriots trade 2nd round pick to Falcons for Sanu. A high price to pay, but he’s a solid player who should fit in well.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

The rich get richer - Patriots trade 2nd round pick to Falcons for Sanu. A high price to pay, but he’s a solid player who should fit in well.

I agree, and it will be interesting to see what Brady does with his new toy. 

18 hours ago, Flipflipadelphia said:

Well my LA chargers have been a huge disappointment. I guess I’ll be cheering for whoever faces the pats or Chiefs

I feel for you bro. They seem to lose one of their best defensive players before the season starts yearly. Also, Rivers finally showing signs of retirement. 

You guys were playing better before Gordon  came back. 

48 minutes ago, LuvThaiPussy said:

I feel for you bro. They seem to lose one of their best defensive players before the season starts yearly. Also, Rivers finally showing signs of retirement. 

You guys were playing better before Gordon  came back. 

The fact that Gordon couldn't get it into the endzone in 2 straight tries from inside the one yard was troubling....but the fact that he put it on the ground BOTH TIMES was really alarming!

41 minutes ago, Luv2Phuket said:

The fact that Gordon couldn't get it into the endzone in 2 straight tries from inside the one yard was troubling....but the fact that he put it on the ground BOTH TIMES was really alarming!

They seem to be a much better team not relying on individual stars. Obviously that goes for most teams, but more so for them imo. 

They seem to be a much better team not relying on individual stars. Obviously that goes for most teams, but more so for them imo. 

It really has to deal with all the injuries. It also doesn’t help that we neglected our offensive line issues and signed tyrod Taylor instead of some line depth

Is it me, or has there been very little to get excited about tonight?

Well, apart from Adam Vinatieri I suppose.

I am sad I know, but I am actually looking forward to the Jets Dolphins tonight.

Dolphins win surely?

Might need the two screens mind you, with Haskins starting for the Redskins as well.

Patriots vs Ravens 0820 tomorrow. Should be a good one! I'll be perched up at Retox....after my SB latte! :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Taa_Saparot said:

Remember you have an early game from London as well.

Jaguars - Texans (9pm Thai Time)

Close, but 9:30. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Taa_Saparot said:

FM, 10 quarters since the Redskins scored a TD????

Great .... another FG!!

Anyone thought the 49ers would look as good as they have been this year? They might really have a chance to to win it all with that Jimmy G

1 minute ago, chher said:

Anyone thought the 49ers would look as good as they have been this year? They might really have a chance to to win it all with that Jimmy G

They look great, but .... they could not score a TD against the Redskins?

Messy rainy game they didn’t let the redskins do anything on offense

Yeah ugly game on both sides. I think the Redskins only had 154 yards that entire game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk