IGNORED

NFL 2019

Taa_Saparot

Just now, Taa_Saparot said:

Seriously, why would they do that?

Cause they suck and they want the first pick overall to go along with all the other draft picks they got for trading away their best players.

7 minutes ago, LuvThaiPussy said:

Cause they suck and they want the first pick overall to go along with all the other draft picks they got for trading away their best players.

:unsure:

2 minutes ago, Taa_Saparot said:

McLaurin was signed for Special Teams  :Whistle:

He's good. I tried to pick him up in my fantasy league, but a guy scooped him up just before me. 

• Like 1

Never ever seen anything like that!

Why would you just not accept OT?

48 minutes ago, LuvThaiPussy said:

There u go. Answered your own question. 555

They had all the momentum as well with Fitzmagic. 

2 minutes ago, LuvThaiPussy said:

There u go. Answered your own question. 555

They had all the momentum as well with Fitzmagic. 

I have NEVER seen anything as stupid as that?

I have NEVER seen anything as stupid as that?

Didn't see the Seahawks gift the Patriots the superbowl?

That is the worst call I've ever seen and I've been following NFL closely for about 30 years

9 minutes ago, Taa_Saparot said:

Redskins against the unbeaten 49ers ... I expected more than +9.5?

It’s at home and should be a low scoring game

And Urban Meyer wants to coach the Dallas Cowboys

Retired

On 14/10/2019 at 03:18, LuvThaiPussy said:

That is the worst call I've ever seen and I've been following NFL closely for about 30 years

This was actually a good play call but poor execution.  With second down and one timeout remaining, an incomplete pass would have given an extra play, but it’s easy to second guess when it doesn’t work.

Retired

11 hours ago, Piece Corp said:

It’s at home and should be a low scoring game

WOW .... 0-0 HT  :unsure:

14 hours ago, Piece Corp said:

This was actually a good play call but poor execution.  With second down and one timeout remaining, an incomplete pass would have given an extra play, but it’s easy to second guess when it doesn’t work.

Don't get me or any other Seahawk fan started with that! That was a stupid play call no matter how you look at it! 

The call should have been a run play for Marshawn Lynch, he was on a roll! He had over 100 yards rushing and was killing it.

No second guessing about it, in that situation give the ball to Beast Mode!!

Edited by Rocketboy
  • Like 1

On 14/10/2019 at 03:18, LuvThaiPussy said:

You are exactly right!!

6 hours ago, Rocketboy said:

Don't get me or any other Seahawk fan started with that! That was a stupid play call no matter how you look at it! 

The call should have been a run play for Marshawn Lynch, he was on a roll! He had over 100 yards rushing and was killing it.

Yup. Think it was a combination of Carrols ego wanting to try to outsmart the best coach in the history of the game and not wanting to give Lynch the glory with a new contract coming up.

Even if they wanted to throw a pass there to kill some more clock or whatever other stupid reason as the ball should never go into the air in that situation, it should been a safe fade pass to the corner of the endzone where only your reciever could catch it. 

Worst call ever!!

9 hours ago, Rocketboy said:

9 hours ago, Rocketboy said:

You are exactly right!!

2 hours ago, LuvThaiPussy said:

Yup. Think it was a combination of Carrols ego wanting to try to outsmart the best coach in the history of the game and not wanting to give Lynch the glory with a new contract coming up.

Even if they wanted to throw a pass there to kill some more clock or whatever other stupid reason as the ball should never go into the air in that situation, it should been a safe fade pass to the corner of the endzone where only your reciever could catch it. 

Worst call ever!!

If it had worked you'd be saying what a brilliant play call, as the defense was stacked to stop the run :D

Retired

15 minutes ago, Piece Corp said:

If it had worked you'd be saying what a brilliant play call, as the defense was stacked to stop the run :D

No I wouldnt. I call it like I see it. As you said, it was only second down, they had a time out and there was enough time to run it at least twice. Don't even thing they would've stopped lynch with a stacked line there. 

2 hours ago, LuvThaiPussy said:

No I wouldnt. I call it like I see it. As you said, it was only second down, they had a time out and there was enough time to run it at least twice. Don't even thing they would've stopped lynch with a stacked line there. 

They made the call to get three possible plays instead of two.  It was a smart call that wasn’t executed.  The defender made a great play that won the game for his team, so maybe he forces a fumble on a run?

The Seahawks played this game because a third-string tight end made a bonehead mistake on an onside kick.  Any team is as good as it’s 54th best player.  The players win and lose games, not the coaches.

Retired