Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

NFL 2019

Taa_Saparot

To access please see post #368. This article’s writer likes S.F.  Lots of people on the KC bandwagon so I’m sharing this point of view. Enjoy!

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/31/sports/football/super-bowl-pick-chiefs-49ers.html

Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.

Go 49ers

Washington: Sunday is Super Bowl Sunday falls on a rare eight-digit palindrome when written as 02/02/2020 - the only one of its kind this century.

A palindrome, as you might know, is a sequence that reads the same forward as it does backward.

Aziz Inan, a professor of electrical engineering at the University of Portland, collects dates that are palindromes, the way other people might collect coins or chase solar eclipses.

Inan's website chronicles 500 years' worth of palindromes, from the 19th century to the 23rd. He's been waiting for this Sunday since at least November 2, 2011, he said, which was an eight-digit palindrome, too (11/02/2011). Of the palindromic dates, February 2, 2020, he said, is extra-special.

"In this century, in the American date system - which is month, day, year - there are 12 eight-digit palindrome dates," Inan said. But "in this century there is only one such palindrome date which is expressed with eight digits, where you have the complete year number on the right" and the month and day can be swapped.

NFL Super Bowl: New England Patriots' sixth round pick Tom Brady could win six rings

Put another way: Written as MM/DD/YEAR or DD/MM/YEAR, it's still a palindrome. Contrast that with 11/02/2011 in the US, which is written as 02/11/2011 in Australia.

That makes Sunday's palindrome unusually cross-cultural. It's written as a palindrome "whether you're in Europe, Asia, America - it happens on the same calendar day, which is February the 2nd," Inan said. Sunday is also the 33rd day of the year, which is followed by 333 more days, he said.

Super Bowl will be broadcast on Monday, Australia time.

The previous eight-digit palindrome like this was 11/11/1111, 909 years ago. We'll only have to wait another 101 years for 12/12/2121, but the next one after that comes on March 3, 3030.

"When I share these with my students, with other people and whatnot, most of the time I get a spark in other people's eyes, you know?" Inan said. A palindrome has "this magic power," Inan said. "And also - it is brainteaser."

Washington Post

www.sugarcanemafia.com

5 minutes ago, froddo said:

Go 49ers

Washington: Sunday is Super Bowl Sunday falls on a rare eight-digit palindrome when written as 02/02/2020 - the only one of its kind this century.

A palindrome, as you might know, is a sequence that reads the same forward as it does backward.

Aziz Inan, a professor of electrical engineering at the University of Portland, collects dates that are palindromes, the way other people might collect coins or chase solar eclipses.

Inan's website chronicles 500 years' worth of palindromes, from the 19th century to the 23rd. He's been waiting for this Sunday since at least November 2, 2011, he said, which was an eight-digit palindrome, too (11/02/2011). Of the palindromic dates, February 2, 2020, he said, is extra-special.

"In this century, in the American date system - which is month, day, year - there are 12 eight-digit palindrome dates," Inan said. But "in this century there is only one such palindrome date which is expressed with eight digits, where you have the complete year number on the right" and the month and day can be swapped.

NFL Super Bowl: New England Patriots' sixth round pick Tom Brady could win six rings

Put another way: Written as MM/DD/YEAR or DD/MM/YEAR, it's still a palindrome. Contrast that with 11/02/2011 in the US, which is written as 02/11/2011 in Australia.

That makes Sunday's palindrome unusually cross-cultural. It's written as a palindrome "whether you're in Europe, Asia, America - it happens on the same calendar day, which is February the 2nd," Inan said. Sunday is also the 33rd day of the year, which is followed by 333 more days, he said.

Super Bowl will be broadcast on Monday, Australia time.

The previous eight-digit palindrome like this was 11/11/1111, 909 years ago. We'll only have to wait another 101 years for 12/12/2121, but the next one after that comes on March 3, 3030.

"When I share these with my students, with other people and whatnot, most of the time I get a spark in other people's eyes, you know?" Inan said. A palindrome has "this magic power," Inan said. "And also - it is brainteaser."

Washington Post

How does all that predict the winner?

Just now, WhiteThai said:

How does all that predict the winner?

Hidden algorithym available only to those who know the secret handshake or may have been a bit of associated trivia for those who devour all things super bowl

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

www.sugarcanemafia.com

7 minutes ago, froddo said:

Hidden algorithym available only to those who know the secret handshake or may have been a bit of associated trivia for those who devour all things super bowl

It would be funny and spooky if the final score in regulation is 20-20, and a 2 point safety wins the game in OT. 

• Like 1

Helluva game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Preseason in August, on the sixth with the Hall Of Fame Game. 
Regular season schedules for each team will be revealed in April 2020.
Have a good summer gents. See you for kickoff in September

Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.

So I had no dog in this fight but a lot of niner fans complain that the refs screwed them over.

I saw it as big collapse. They were rushing about 6.4 yards per attempt. Yet never ran to the outside the 2nd half. And Jimmy sheesh..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...
On 09/09/2019 at 01:02, Taa_Saparot said:

Is it too early to say, How about those Redskins? :)

You mean the Washington Football Team?