IGNORED

Cheap Eats walking distance LK Metro

On 03/05/2019 at 03:57, mr1018 said:

Agreed... when I stayed on soi Honey I had breakfast there every morning. Good menu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I go every day to MALEE in soi Honey.Also very good and cheep.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chunky Monkey along Soi buakhau. Roast chicken dinner

IMG_20190505_171623.thumb.jpg.d6f812c5590c72456bd709fd4794a2fe.jpg

11 minutes ago, Ziplee said:

Looks pretty good. How much it cost and where is it?

thanks

On the left of Soi Bukkaou just after the junction with Soi Lengkee,  go past the soapies.

Price depends whether it's the daily special

15 minutes ago, Ziplee said:

thanks

https://chunkymonkeypattaya.com/

Why don't you use Google?

16 minutes ago, Ziplee said:

thanks

Click on the blue link and you have the menu via drop down on left side 

On the left of Soi Bukkaou just after the junction with Soi Lengkee,  go past the soapies.
Price depends whether it's the daily special
Think you're talking about Cheap Charlies

chunky monkey roast chicken dinner pic above........................chunky is buakaow near soi 21 opposite tree town

891259384_16oct006(Custom).JPG.9a82eb410ab9626ced3162319c9cbbe2.JPG

just about to open mid oct 2018

52 minutes ago, Ziplee said:

Looks like Chunky Monkey is 2nd road and Soi 11, still walking distance from LK. Lot's of 99 baht Thai Dishes. Worth a try. From that link.

chunky is on buakaow. left out of LK Metro and comes up right hand side about 90 mtrs past mcdonalds

2 hours ago, Ziplee said:

thanks

today was sunday and as it happens i was on foot patrol and took these................

1056308531_5may003(Custom).JPG.18367c1bcaee579c553f1d0e22072818.JPG

the 35 deg C heat is forcing folks inside for the aircon right now

1404571231_5may007(Custom).JPG.301d10ff1709b602da70539898ffffaf.JPG

and for a months lodging......................

498492914_5may005(Custom).JPG.9fa09323c49d51f80bce9888f834ce75.JPG

Cheap farang food, Retox bar, chunky monkey and cheap charlie You can get a very good meal from any of those from 89 to 150 baht a meal. In the evening go and have a beer at the Windmill, they more often have a free food spread as do many other places too, look for colorful balloons. Its a good way to make a scooter pay for itself riding around on the look out for free grub and cheap booze early evenings, especially when you are coming up to the end of your trip and you are trying to make your holiday money spin out so you can get a few more fucks in before going home for the wanking season

Yes, Chunky Monkey was 129 for the dinner and 79 for big Leo

16 hours ago, midge said:

Location map please.

They have had handful of other pre made  dishes along with soup when I have eaten there  

Dropped pin
Near Crazy ink heart tattoo 23/170 L K Metro Alley, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
https://goo.gl/maps/u4FeNmPUN3KfGeb9A

21 minutes ago, striderman said:

today was sunday and as it happens i was on foot patrol and took these................

1056308531_5may003(Custom).JPG.18367c1bcaee579c553f1d0e22072818.JPG

the 35 deg C heat is forcing folks inside for the aircon right now

1404571231_5may007(Custom).JPG.301d10ff1709b602da70539898ffffaf.JPG

and for a months lodging......................

498492914_5may005(Custom).JPG.9fa09323c49d51f80bce9888f834ce75.JPG

where is this, looks like a great deal, wish you had got pics of the room

3 minutes ago, dingbat22 said:

where is this, looks like a great deal, wish you had got pics of the room

Go back to post #55, the website has menus and room information. Note some of the food prices are not up to date.

53 minutes ago, Ziplee said:

From that link, looks like Chunky Monkey is 2nd road and Soi 11, still walking distance from LK. Lot's of 99 baht Thai Dishes. Worth a try. 

i've just tried that link and although it shows that location with the red pin it is deffo wrong. it is exactly where i said it was on buakaow

2 minutes ago, striderman said:

i've just tried that link and although it shows that location with the red pin it is deffo wrong. it is exactly where i said it was on buakaow

Thailand at its best lol

2 minutes ago, bangna said:

Go back to post #55, the website has menus and room information. Note some of the food prices are not up to date.

Thanks, I did not realise that was chunky monky;s rooms rates, That looks like a brilliant deal for the rooms, and their menu looks fantastic too... I will try to book one of their rooms.... Room service would be fantastic   order in girls from badoo and TF never need to leave that room to suffer the Hot season

1 hour ago, Ziplee said:

From that link, looks like Chunky Monkey is 2nd road and Soi 11, still walking distance from LK. Lot's of 99 baht Thai Dishes. Worth a try. 

The address is on the link

Be forewarned, Chunky Monkey's large breakfast is the worst I've had in Pattaya, unless you like a lot of rice.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

2 hours ago, likeaking said:

Be forewarned, Chunky Monkey's large breakfast is the worst I've had in Pattaya, unless you like a lot of rice.

I had the Sunday lunch beef, it was almost inedible,  my mate had the pork and was happy.

No yorkies with either though!.

Cheap farang food, Retox bar, chunky monkey and cheap charlie You can get a very good meal from any of those from 89 to 150 baht a meal. In the evening go and have a beer at the windmill, they more often have a free food spread as do many other places too, look for colorful balloons. Its a good way to make a scooter pay for itself riding around on the look out for free grub and cheap booze early evenings, especially when you are coming up to the end of your trip and you are trying to make your holiday money spin out so you can get a few more fucks in before going home for the wanking season

Those people are called balloon chasers

3 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:

Those people are called balloon chasers

But my friend, they cannot spell colourful,  what nationality do you think they could be?

But my friend, they cannot spell colourful,  what nationality do you think they could be?
Irish

Archived