Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cheap Eats walking distance LK Metro

5 hours ago, Taa_Saparot said:

You get what you pay for.

Kiss = hungry again an hour later.

Kiss equals for me being drunk and seeing some absolute stunners .I remember it from the old days I loved the place .

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Knucklehead303 said:

I love the Pad Thai at Kiss

Any place has a good Pad Thai will make me a repeat customer. I also like breakfast all day too. Eggs and pussy, my two favorite things to eat in Patts.

Just now, brian_723 said:

Kiss equals for me being drunk and seeing some absolute stunners .I remember it from the old days I loved the place .

Kiss equals to me, getting bugged by hawkers while you are trying to eat.

Old days ?

Just learn to say no, don't be so sensitive!

Harry's on soi Dianna next to LK Metropole have 100baht burger or steak specials which are surprisingly good.

13 hours ago, Rocketboy said:

OMG please don't! 555

I have to agree, I’d rather eat at Jo’s on Soi Honey and pay an extra 10 - 20 tbh for my pad Thai from a small local restaurant than have to endure the endless interruptions of guys trying to sell me ED’s and sunglasses that Kiss food customers are subjected to. 

My favourite cheap eat is the pizza lady at the entrance to LK just off Soi Diana. Have had a slice or 2 from her on many a night, both before I start a night and at the end. 

4 hours ago, rickyroo said:

I don’t think it’s anything to do with being sensitive and more about having a meal without being bothered every 30 seconds. 

Thai food
Avenue food court Soi 15. AC, 40+ baht
Soi Buakhao food court. No AC 30+ baht. Lots of farang go here

Farang food.
"Market Place" Soi New Plaza on the left before the bars heading to Second road. Good selection of farang food at reasonable prices + daily specials

f32aa60193426ec58e843b99c6f0744b.jpg

vimto66 I did add 555! All true what you say and when I was first came here back in 2011 I ate there all the time. :)

2012 was probably the last time I ate there, as I quickly learned of other places to eat from different ladies. Once that occurred I never went back.

13 hours ago, vimto66 said:

Yes lots and lots of choice, its just another cheap option for the OP, i can go an whole trip and not pay a visit, then on another trip i can call here a number times, the location of my hotel is a big factor in many eating establishments i frequent too, next trip im staying  page10 down soi 10 and its quite near so its possible a visit or two might be on the cards.

vimto66 I did add 555! All true what you say and when I was first came here back in 2011 I ate there all the time. :)

2012 was probably the last time I ate there, as I quickly learned of other places to eat from different ladies. Once that occurred I never went back.

>>>>>>Many Thai girls I’ve known seem to like the food there which seems strange since the fare is mediocre at best  ——Tin Cup far better. Since you seem to like pak bung give Lengkee on Klang a try, some of the best I have tasted.

Take a stroll round to Soi 15 as if your heading to the back of the Avenue, halfway down you’ll find the Hideaway.

Some great grub to be had there with a nice friendly atmosphere. :)

73F27105-5045-4AB1-B35A-619CE1A1C376.jpeg

9F8A5B7C-7FD7-4508-AED8-29DAE44DD1FF.jpeg

EE791BDE-FCDF-48FB-A3C8-1FBB476BFB40.jpeg

You're here now where you should have been all along.  :wink:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

7 hours ago, rickyroo said:

Never talk with your mouth full.

Surprised no one has mentioned Retox on Soi Lengkee (Third Road end) and their large, greasy, English breakfast special for 99 baht, available until 3:00 p.m.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

14 minutes ago, likeaking said:

Retox on Soi Lengkee (Third Road end) and their large, greasy, English breakfast special for 99 baht, available until 3:00 p.m.

I checked their menu. Except for their Breakfast, they are pretty pricey. But a 99 baht breakfast could be a good lunch for me.

I also recommend Cafe Pitini on Soi Buakhao. I often have lunch there when in Pattaya, and they have some good daily specials.

I checked their menu. Except for their Breakfast, they are pretty pricey. But a 99 baht breakfast could be a good lunch for me.
Yeah Retox have weird pricing, cheap breakfast and nearly everything else expensive. Thai food 165+ baht, Food court 40+ baht.

The breakfast there also makes me feel sick but it depends how much you can eat, personally i prefer next door at Haven 110 baht "the works" i think the name, although misleading name

I also recommend Cafe Pitini on Soi Buakhao. I often have lunch there when in Pattaya, and they have some good daily specials.
Pitini good food but they sting you on the drinks and the waitresses are tip nazis but many people don't notice it

The Golf club does great food and is inexpensive. Yummy roast beef, I get it every time. 

Just now, Ziplee said:

Lee's Diner, how's the food and prices? I think it's on Soi Diana.

dunno, but Lee's menu is used in the next door and corner of LK Metro bar..............craft cottage

28 minutes ago, Ziplee said:

Lee's Diner, how's the food and prices? I think it's on Soi Diana.

Food at Lee's is good, prices average, service good and cheerful. It's a nice quiet place to eat unless the band at the bar next door is kicking off.

On 02/05/2019 at 11:33, Rocketboy said:

This meal right here 125฿. Khao man gai (rice with chicken) they use sliced chicken breast without the skin, pad pak boong (stir fried morning glory), kai dao (fried egg), bowl of soup and a coke at the Tin Cup restaurant on Soi Buakhao.

Almost across the the street from Sugar whatever the name is go-go. Right next to a clinic you will see a blue and orange awning at the entrance. Many menu choices and good size portions. 

FB_IMG_1556788913243.jpg

I know it more tthan 20 years now.opposite of the Katesiree bar.Ever good and cheap food for sure.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

On 02/05/2019 at 13:33, chippysam said:

At the Soi Diana end of LK straight across Soi Diana opposite the entrance to LK  is a little shack cafe . Run by two old women does chicken noodles and maybe another dish about 40 baht . Delicious, and free iced water often take a barfine in there the girls love it . Not open every night though . 

Location map please.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Archived