Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cheap Eats walking distance LK Metro

I get Free Breakfast, I'm looking for a cheap lunch and dinner. I'm not a fan of street carts unless they're selling Thai omelets or Pad Thai.  I have no problem eating breakfast all day. Definitely, want to keep it under 160 baht with a drink. I know Irovers have a few things under 160. Killkenny's, I have no clue what they have.  Where do you guys eat cheap in the LK Metro area?

Thanks

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On soi buakhao a few meters to the right from LK Metro there's a popular thai restaurant. You can eat there for 40 baht. Always busy.

Without being specific if you ask any TG be her a BF or not she'll give you a heads up.

Or you could search for Evil Penevils thread " 300 baht and ...." ... sorry can't remember the thread title. :wink:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

2 minutes ago, Macawber said:

Or you could search for Evil Penevils thread " 300 baht and ...." ... sorry can't remember the thread title. :wink:

Checked it out, At least a few of the last pages (45 pages) I still can't see pictures. It's a shame some of these places don't have online menus like Irover or Retox.

Opposite Sports World on Soi Buakhao there is a small place where you get a complete meal for less than 100 baht. Very close to LK Metro

Captain's Bar and Restaurant on Soi Honey, nearer the Buakhao end, has decent breakfast specials for <100 baht. 

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

This meal right here 125฿. Khao man gai (rice with chicken) they use sliced chicken breast without the skin, pad pak boong (stir fried morning glory), kai dao (fried egg), bowl of soup and a coke at the Tin Cup restaurant on Soi Buakhao.

Almost across the the street from Sugar whatever the name is go-go. Right next to a clinic you will see a blue and orange awning at the entrance. Many menu choices and good size portions. 

FB_IMG_1556788913243.jpg

Go to Kev in Thailand vlog dated 22/2/19 titled soi buakhao pattaya 89 baht full english breakfast at cheap charlies. The menu is shown and food appears to be good value.

2 hours ago, Ziplee said:

I get Free Breakfast, I'm looking for a cheap lunch and dinner. I'm not a fan of street carts unless they're selling Thai omelets or Pad Thai.  I have no problem eating breakfast all day. Definitely, want to keep it under 160 baht with a drink. I know Irovers have a few things under 160. Killkenny's, I have no clue what they have.  Where do you guys eat cheap in the LK Metro area?

Plenty value for money Farang places in the area, but unfortunately, there is a total dearth of Thai Food.

At the Soi Diana end of LK straight across Soi Diana opposite the entrance to LK  is a little shack cafe . Run by two old women does chicken noodles and maybe another dish about 40 baht . Delicious, and free iced water often take a barfine in there the girls love it . Not open every night though . 

8 hours ago, Rocketboy said:

125฿. Khao man gai (rice with chicken) they use sliced chicken breast without the skin, pad pak boong (stir fried morning glory), kai dao (fried egg), bowl of soup and a coke

That looks like a good Dinner choice, Thanks

8 hours ago, likeaking said:

Captain's Bar and Restaurant on Soi Honey, nearer the Buakhao end, has decent breakfast specials for <100 baht. 

They do breakfast all day?

27 minutes ago, Ziplee said:

They do breakfast all day?

Don't know, I'm usually there around 07:30. The quality/quantity is better than most places that advertise cheap breakfasts. Their pancakes are good. Afterwards you have to walk the "Massaaaage" gauntlet. 

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Cafe Pitini, big menu, decent prices, good wifi, good waitresses (in terms of waitressing)

Walk towards Pattaya Klang with Chaiyapoon behind you and look for this on the left.

1956902737_ScreenShot2019-05-02at9_03_17PM.JPG.00e31b1a541259209cab08bad64880a1.JPG

Captain's Bar and Restaurant on Soi Honey, nearer the Buakhao end, has decent breakfast specials for

Agreed... when I stayed on soi Honey I had breakfast there every morning. Good menu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kiss food bottom of soi diana/2nd road, its within walking distance of LK and its cheap.

8 minutes ago, vimto66 said:

Kiss food 

Yes, I checked out their menu, online. Pad Thai 65 baht. Thai omelet 60 baht. Club sandwich 85 baht. cheeseburger 46 baht. coffee and coke 30 baht. water 12baht. Chang 50 baht. sangsom coke 60 baht.

I'll be trying Kiss out for sure! Thanks. 

how about cheap charlies in buakaow just south of soi diana?

45 minutes ago, Ziplee said:

Yes, I checked out their menu, online. Pad Thai 65 baht. Thai omelet 60 baht. Club sandwich 85 baht. cheeseburger 46 baht. coffee and coke 30 baht. water 12baht. Chang 50 baht. sangsom coke 60 baht.

OMG please don't! 555

1 hour ago, Ziplee said:

I was going to say prepare for some BM`s to say dont bother, but Rocketboys already been here:P.

For what its worth Kiss has been there years (that tells you something) and gets really busy at certain times of the day, its cheap and cheerfull and thats what it does well, only way to have an opinion on any establishment is to visit yourself, i`ve been numerous times and have found it fine.....open 24hrs too, fine if you`re on your way back with your BF and want a bite to eat!

1 hour ago, vimto66 said:

I was going to say prepare for some BM`s to say dont bother, but Rocketboys already been here:P.

For what its worth Kiss has been there years (that tells you something) and gets really busy at certain times of the day, its cheap and cheerfull and thats what it does well, only way to have an opinion on any establishment is to visit yourself, i`ve been numerous times and have found it fine.....open 24hrs too, fine if you`re on your way back with your BF and want a bite to eat!

vimto66 I did add 555! All true what you say and when I was first came here back in 2011 I ate there all the time. :)

2012 was probably the last time I ate there, as I quickly learned of other places to eat from different ladies. Once that occurred I never went back.

3 minutes ago, Rocketboy said:

vimto66 I did add 555! All true what you say and when I was first came here back in 2011 I ate there all the time. :)

2012 was probably the last time I ate there, as I quickly learned of other places to eat from different ladies. Once that occurred I never went back.

Yes lots and lots of choice, its just another cheap option for the OP, i can go an whole trip and not pay a visit, then on another trip i can call here a number times, the location of my hotel is a big factor in many eating establishments i frequent too, next trip im staying  page10 down soi 10 and its quite near so its possible a visit or two might be on the cards.

3 hours ago, Ziplee said:

You get what you pay for.

Kiss = hungry again an hour later.

4 hours ago, vimto66 said:

the location of my hotel is a big factor

This trip I'm at a location where I can try out a lot of places, within walking distance. Open 24 hours is even better, Horny and hungry... No problem.

8 hours ago, Ziplee said:

I love the Pad Thai at Kiss... I had it at least once per day on my last trip!  Along with an order of Chinese Spring rolls (4 rolls in an order!)

Archived