Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Sunday roast these days?

Hi everyone,

Just wondering who has the best Sunday roast in Pattaya these days?

Must be in central Pattaya though, carvery or non carvery.

Thanks

Sportsman pub and restaurant has carvery if I am not wrong. Haven't been there but have heard good reviews.

Same place as 10 yes ago,sportsmans carvery,excellent quality

• Like 2

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Dicey Riellys second road...........449 bht..........Little bit expensive but easily the most meat  choices and biggest and best  salad/ veg/ and desert selection

I go to Sportsman EVERY trip. There are more economical options, but I have never been disappointed in the quality of their selections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Luv2Phuket said:

I go to Sportsman EVERY trip. There are more economical options, but I have never been disappointed in the quality of their selections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sportsman is very good but I usually go there every trip on a Sunday. Might try Diceys for a change

43 minutes ago, hggcraig said:

Sportsman is very good but I usually go there every trip on a Sunday. Might try Diceys for a change

Diceys is good and more affordable...for lunch they have 50% off every day on eatigo

Edited by The Danimal
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The 2 I go to regularly are:

Kilkenny in LK Metro, only roast lamb though

Caddy Shack, bit out of the way if no transport

Both cheap but good. Been to the carvery places and I wasn’t impressed...one standard plate is enough for me.

2 hours ago, The Danimal said:

Diceys is good and more affordable...for lunch they have 50% off every day on eatigo

How do I use eatigo?

i just signed up but they want a promo code.

no need for 

2 minutes ago, hggcraig said:

How do I use eatigo?

i just signed up but they want a promo code.

no need for promo code...just search in the app where you want to go...then each restaurant has discounts usually ranging from 10-50% that change by the 1/2 hour.  click on the place and time you want to reserve.  The only time you need a promo code is when they are running frequent diner discounts/promos...you can figure that out later.  When you go to the restaurant tell them you are using eatigo and show them the reservation on your phone....done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Robins Nest is my favourite - owned by the Sportsmen people I believe.

• Like 2

Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards.

Wish I saw this thread earlier. I just come back from a Roast at the Pig & Whistle.

It was  the worst Roast I have had on this planet. Had to wait half hour for it, came out Luke Warm, Beef tasted like packet beef with watered down gravy on it.

The Potatoes looked fried and not roasted. I didn't know whether to eat or kick the Yorkshire Pudding. If you served that up where I am from you'd be shot.

I left just eating the 3 slivers couldn't touch anything else on the plate.

• Sad 2

On 09/03/2019 at 13:34, James023 said:

Dicey Riellys second road...........449 bht..........Little bit expensive but easily the most meat  choices and biggest and best  salad/ veg/ and desert selection

I cannot eat 449 baht,s worth of food anymore........:ThumbDown1:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, The Danimal said:

Eatigo only gives 10% off for the Sunday Roast at Diceys but better than nothing..

Went to the Sportsman in the end.

Had two plates full of mostly meat so definitely got my money's worth.

Was good as usual.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Pheat said:

Eatigo only gives 10% off for the Sunday Roast at Diceys but better than nothing..

Yup...doesn't apply to specials...actually surprised they give you anything off...good to know...thanks!

4 minutes ago, The Danimal said:

Yup...doesn't apply to specials...actually surprised they give you anything off...good to know...thanks!

I have got 50% off using Eatigo at Diceys before during the week for lunch about 1.00pm absolute bargain Diceys does some decent tucker.

• Like 1

I had the Sunday roast lamb dinner last night at Kilkenny.  Everything was really good- the lamb, potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, veggies and gravy.  No complaints at all.  You get an extra boat of gravy that's not in the picture.  Best deal in town for 199 baht.

IMG_0060.jpg.96a021ef591f90fedc61d95ac05e5a95.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg.910fc534734a38f264a136621b34a188.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg.81cb865fed5a81a69ea095bdc973dd4a.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg.b59773881d5f51ea3ae75147a40e9c99.jpg

Portion was more than enough for me, but if you have a really big appetite, you are better off going to one of the "all-you-can-eat" carveries.  Same-same if you want beef, pork or chicken as your meats or want dessert included.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 19:56, Pheat said:

Nickys Soi Buckhow 

Went yesterday evening, thinking the Liverpool match would be showing but disappointed that they did not have it on. Lamb was sold out, so went for beef. It was OK, reasonable priced at 280B, was plenty for me, think they do a larger dinner, not sure of price.

Beef a little tough but same all over Pattaya, suspect carrots were frozen, York pudding good, as were roast spuds.

Nickys is a tired place, could do with a freshen up. But there were over a dozen punters in around 7-30pm last night.

thumbnail_IMG_6002[2].jpg

Nicky,s is a popular and well established eating place to those in the know in Patts

• Like 3