IGNORED

Bay Breeze

LOTTELLEE WINNA

1 hour ago, cunneyes said:

Around the corner on Second road next to the 7-11 there's a boutique hotel going up. Be good to see some progress shots on that too

Uuuuuuh, this sounds bad...

Do you mean next to the Evercare pharmacy on 2nd Road? If so then this could possibly cause noise in the Bay Breeze rooms on the south side 😬

13 hours ago, Orgynizer said:

Uuuuuuh, this sounds bad...

Do you mean next to the Evercare pharmacy on 2nd Road? If so then this could possibly cause noise in the Bay Breeze rooms on the south side 😬

They’re renovating an existing building so I don’t think noise would be a problem and just going off memory it’s probably close to completion (guessing another month to go).

It actually looks nice from what I’ve seen of the outside, kind of reminds me of an LK property.

• Like 2

On 01/09/2023 at 17:37, cunneyes said:

Around the corner on Second road next to the 7-11 there's a boutique hotel going up. Be good to see some progress shots on that too

Taken today from 2nd Rd. 

IMG_2814.jpeg

IMG_2815.jpeg

IMG_2816.jpeg

IMG_2817.jpeg

38 minutes ago, Dr No said:

I went in today mate and spoke with Peaches on reception who is back working there. She took me up to the 4th floor and showed me a renovated standard room (pics below) and down to the pool area, including pool bar is nearing completion. A new lift has also been installed.
Apparently there’s only limited rooms finished at the moment on floors 2, 3 & 4. They currently only have 6 guests staying there and prices will be a bit higher than before. 
The reception area looks nice, restaurant is not open yet though. 

IMG_2803.jpeg

IMG_2804.jpeg

IMG_2802.jpeg

IMG_2805.jpeg

IMG_2806.jpeg

IMG_2807.jpeg

IMG_2808.jpeg

IMG_2809.jpeg

IMG_2810.jpeg

IMG_2811.jpeg

IMG_2812.jpeg

IMG_2813.jpeg

Looks great . the only thing I am critical of is that the I love relaxing around in the shade area of the pool on one of the lounges. With the chairs there, I will have to sit on them or stay out a long time in the sun. Under the shade was great to have a quick dip then get back to the lounge and read / listen to music / get on the internet on my tablet or just sleep.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Great pics and info thanks @Dr No   Hard to believe the tables and bar will be busy enough to justify opening/staffing.  Bring back the lounges!

Edited by keepitfun
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing the pics Dr No. The renovated rooms look quite good. Hopefully no more double twin beds pushed together at this place.

On 03/09/2023 at 01:49, Dr No said:

Taken today from 2nd Rd. 

IMG_2814.jpeg

IMG_2815.jpeg

IMG_2816.jpeg

IMG_2817.jpeg

@Dr Nohave they cleared up the coverings on the street yet?  Or are there still tarps up?

BV

• 3 weeks later...

Has the service improved?
That was my main complaint from the last time I stayed here. 

• 2 weeks later...

I looked at booking the Bay Breeze for my short upcoming trip (it used to be my “go to” hotel.

I logged onto (what I think is) the hotel booking website - https://www.baybreezepattaya.com/

And it is coming up with rates of c. THB3,000 per night.

Which I think is a little expensive (and for that money I can stay somewhere else) or am a dinosaur Cheap Charlie who hasn’t caught up with changes in the Pattaya hotel scene?

Guys, any recent updates? Is there building works anywhere? Who has stayed there recently?

1 hour ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Guys, any recent updates? Is there building works anywhere? Who has stayed there recently?

Virtually directly opposite a building is currently under construction.....

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, petermik said:

Virtually directly opposite a building is currently under construction.....

Yeah next door to Jo's massage, some multi level building going up. Used to be a carpark. 

• Thanks 1

On 03/09/2023 at 14:49, Fire Bar Matt said:

Taken today from 2nd Rd. 

IMG_2814.jpeg

IMG_2815.jpeg

IMG_2816.jpeg

IMG_2817.jpeg

I know this isn't a thread for this new build hotel, but if anyone knows the name of it, it's current build state, I would sure appreciate it. It's on 2nd road, two doors up from the 7-11 on the corner of Soi Honey, it's directly across the street from the Kannika bar 

7 hours ago, cunneyes said:

I know this isn't a thread for this new build hotel, but if anyone knows the name of it, it's current build state, I would sure appreciate it. It's on 2nd road, two doors up from the 7-11 on the corner of Soi Honey, it's directly across the street from the Kannika bar 

It’s progressed a little but no signage on it yet. I thought it may be open by now but it’s still a ways off. 

• Like 2

It is in fact open!

I talked to one of the staff that I know a little while ago and she said yes they're open. I actually rode past a few days ago and saw for the lack of a better word the "bellman" that I know. He told me they were open!

Edited by Rocketboy

On 16/10/2023 at 21:22, Rocketboy said:

It is in fact open!

I talked to one of the staff that I know a little while ago and she said yes they're open. I actually rode past a few days ago and saw for the lack of a better word the "bellman" that I know. He told me they were open!

My post above yours was in reference to the other hotel the BM asked about mate (in case that wasn’t clear). Bay Breeze has been open for a little while now yes, but they are still renovating rooms on different floors. :)

2 hours ago, Fire Bar Matt said:

My post above yours was in reference to the other hotel the BM asked about mate (in case that wasn’t clear). Bay Breeze has been open for a little while now yes, but they are still renovating rooms on different floors. :)

Clear or not it's all good mate!

• Like 1