IGNORED

Premier League 2018/19

davidge

Two teams are already relegated and it's not looking good for Cardiff.  As I am from the north-west I'd like to see Burnley stay up

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just been looking at the highlights of last nights game between Wolves and Arsenal.  And Wolves looked very good.  A deserved win

Huddersfield held out for longer than I expected :Laugh1:

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

A must win for you guys at Fulham Dav.

image.png

Just now, Jebb said:

A must win for you guys at Fulham Dav.

You’ve got me confused with someone else :rolleyes:

I’m a Swans season ticket holder.

Absolutely detest Cardiff. Going to have a party when they’re relegated. :P

My mistake, pardon me then. 5555 :WhoSaw1:

image.png

18 hours ago, davidge said:

Hey what you doing on the premier league thread!:Grin3:

Table showing combined results from every game played in the ‘top division’, whatever it may have been called at the time, over the last 132 years:

657B5F42-84DF-4A64-8A47-927D6340A0E9.jpeg

1 hour ago, davidge said:

Table showing combined results from every game played in the ‘top division’, whatever it may have been called at the time, over the last 132 years:

Lol, you found one where Liverpool win. Haha,haha,haha.

On 26/04/2019 at 21:03, davidge said:

Sorry we couldn’t help sooner but I’m hoping that Palace don’t just roll over for Cardiff this weekend just to send Brighton into trouble.

On 25/04/2019 at 11:36, blue1878 said:

Just been looking at the highlights of last nights game between Wolves and Arsenal.  And Wolves looked very good.  A deserved win

One we crack how to take points off teams who put 10 men behind the ball we'll be a real threat to the top 6.

6 hours ago, davidge said:

The League shows that the city of Liverpool is the top football city in England :P

5 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

The League shows that the city of Liverpool is the top football city in England :P

Only in the past. 

If the 2 clubs ever finish together in the top 3 again I’ll have the op and call myself Gwendoline :GoldenSmile1:

37 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Oh I see , you support Liverpool now ?  I don’t support two teams in same league . I support two , one in the english league and the other in  the Scottish league . Anybody who follows two teams in the same league are the glory hunters.. :ThumbDown1: . 

2 hours ago, davidge said:

Only in the past. 

If the 2 clubs ever finish together in the top 3 again I’ll have the op and call myself Gwendoline :GoldenSmile1:

Well Gwendoline sorry davidge it might happen again.

Why not

1984/85 season - Everton 1st Liverpool 2nd

1985/86 season - Liverpool 1st Everton 2nd    Liverpool FA Cup Winners Everton FA Cup Runners Up

1986/87 season - Eveton 1st Liverpool 2nd

1 hour ago, jocky king said:

Oh I see , you support Liverpool now ?  I don’t support two teams in same league . I support two , one in the english league and the other in  the Scottish league . Anybody who follows two teams in the same league are the glory hunters.. :ThumbDown1: . 

Now now jocky don't be naughty.  I do not support Liverpool.  And you know what I mean so don't twist things lol

On 02/05/2019 at 11:34, Garethmallory said:

Sorry we couldn’t help sooner but I’m hoping that Palace don’t just roll over for Cardiff this weekend just to send Brighton into trouble.

TBH, you’re lucky the 3 other teams have been pretty dreadful as you’ve been bad enough to go down this season. Not sure what’s happened, but Chris Hughton seems to have run out of ideas and even lost the players.

Assuming you stick with him, it really looks as if you need a bit of a clear out. Is there the money there for 5 or 6 signings?

Cardiff relegation confirmed.

C85EAD2C-A07D-416C-977D-CF487362B0D9.jpeg

Big question is if Warnock decides to stay or not. Likely most of squad will stay, though maybe 3 or 4 will go. They could be very competitive in the Championship next season with a few decent signings.

On 04/05/2019 at 19:23, davidge said:

Cardiff relegation confirmed.

C85EAD2C-A07D-416C-977D-CF487362B0D9.jpeg

Big question is if Warnock decides to stay or not. Likely most of squad will stay, though maybe 3 or 4 will go. They could be very competitive in the Championship next season with a few decent signings.

Yes and i fully expect Fulham to challenge next season too, i thought they`d do much better this season.

Last Friday night I was at the Everton Burnley game at Goodison Park.  And at half-time a Burnley fan was invited onto the pitch.  He had run to every one of Burnley's away games this season and raised 1,000's of pounds for Charity. Off which I think £10,000 was raised for Burnley FC's care in the community.  He got a great reception from the football fans at the game.  Below is a link about this great Burnley fan.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48167942

Sheffield Utd started planning for next season. Made 5 players available on free transfers and another 7 on the transfer market.

11 minutes ago, davidge said:

Sheffield Utd started planning for next season. Made 5 players available on free transfers and another 7 on the transfer market.

Haven`t a cat in hells chance of staying up otherwise, like town they`re going to find it hard.To be honest i didnt fancy them for automatic promotion but credit where its due, they`ll have the `first season bounce` but will it be enough, it was enough for us but reality set in this season.

6 minutes ago, vimto66 said:

Haven`t a cat in hells chance of staying up otherwise, like town they`re going to find it hard.To be honest i didnt fancy them for automatic promotion but credit where its due, they`ll have the `first season bounce` but will it be enough, it was enough for us but reality set in this season.

Agree. My favourites to go down next season already.

Wow , Spurs was super tonight , thought they were gone at 2-0 but fought back with moura three goals .... marvellous football like last night . Credit to English teams in the final . We might see 4 English clubs  in the finals ( Europa & Champion League ) . 

I am no soccer fan but do appreciate a good contest. I will be in Thailand when the final is played I think...Does anyone know what time it will be televised Thai time . I will more than likely watch it at Retox. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

3 hours ago, gentleenforcer said:

I am no soccer fan but do appreciate a good contest. I will be in Thailand when the final is played I think...Does anyone know what time it will be televised Thai time . I will more than likely watch it at Retox

2am ...... Retox and many bars are open during those hours .. A Wonderful city . 

Archived