IGNORED

Areca Lodge Hotel question

DeadAndAlive

main entrance is back in action.
taken today
801016037_19nov011(Custom).JPG.a2f1cc0c09b9c20c7735a8c739981f7a.JPG

Amazing. That it actually was completed on time. When I was there in late August they said that they were hoping to have it completed by November, and they did it. Based on everything I've ever seen in 25 trips to Patts I doubted it.

Thanks for the pic.

Just now, vivid2 said:

Amazing. That it actually was completed on time. When I was there in late August they said that they were hoping to have it completed by November, and they did it. Based on everything I've ever seen in 25 trips to Patts I doubted it.

Thanks for the pic.

no problem. but had to wait a little bit for the next 2 falangs ( too slow with the camera and just missed some) to show it being used !

458659167_20nov013(Custom).JPG.a4d012d6e65a94c5cf41ed2b60a86e11.JPG

it would appear to have auto glass doors. i don't think reception was air con before

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

458659167_20nov013(Custom).JPG.a4d012d6e65a94c5cf41ed2b60a86e11.JPG
it would appear to have auto glass doors. i don't think reception was air con before

You're right...the lobby was open air ever since it was built. And it was always hot, even though they had a few fans.

And they recently installed those same sliding doors on the Evergreen wing lobby, which is also now air conditioned.

They're really updating and upgrading the whole property.

I've just booked my 17th stay there, and it’s nice to see.
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I just queue to his thread asking this question so i don't have to open another one with similar title.

I like bigger rooms instead of smaller so i would like to know if still worth book super deluxe room or is better to book new refurbished rooms in Areca building.

SuperDeluxe rooms are 40mq instead of new refurbished rooms in Areca that are 32mq.

I saw the new rooms have shower or bathtube but the Superdeluxe have shower or bathtube?

Sorry i missed this question on their website.

Thanks in advance.

Only the renovated rooms have the new walk in shower.s In the others the shower head is on one side on the bathtub, so you stand in the bathtub while showering.

Picture from Google, so no warrenty that is is correct. I only stayed in the new standard room, see my thread for pictures.

image.png.09fae169ea4d1fdbb7d855ffb75bfb2e.png