IGNORED

Big Kahuna

just hanging

soon to be opened   Big Kahuna Cafe, old pastrami on rye site, by Jim, former cook.   cant wait

Screen Shot 2017-12-06 at 1.25.37 PM.jpg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping to see some buttermilk pancake breakfast sets there, with bacon, eggs, and coffee included. :Party1:Competition is always a good thing. 

On 12/6/2017 at 15:43, Kreggerz said:

I'm hoping to see some buttermilk pancake breakfast sets there, with bacon, eggs, and coffee included. :Party1:Competition is always a good thing. 

he is making them at pirate bay at the beach right now, not sure what the deal is though

• 1 month later...

Due to open Friday .. must have had a soft opening cos saw pics and review of dishes on Pattaya Foodies Facebook .
Looks ..Yum !

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk

Well how much better does life get than THAT? ;)

3 minutes ago, CyberPro said:

Well how much better does life get than THAT? ;)

got one with two hamburgers on it with spam in between 555

Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 2.01.49 PM.jpg

22 hours ago, just hanging said:

got a hamburger with spam on it :)

Yuk. Old mystery meat parts in a can.

My buddy that likes SPAM justifies it by claiming “ it is an expensive item in Hawaii.”

I explained that if you put dog shit in a can, then ship it to Hawaii would be expensive too. 

16 hours ago, Kreggerz said:

I'd pay extra to not have the spam.

Well said.  You could not pay me enough to eat spam.:NoNo3:

On 11/01/2018 at 07:02, just hanging said:

got one with two hamburgers on it with spam in between 555

...i bet your dog was happy. Until he tried it.

14 hours ago, jiz said:

Yuk. Old mystery meat parts in a can.

My buddy that likes SPAM justifies it by claiming “ it is an expensive item in Hawaii.”

I explained that if you put dog shit in a can, then ship it to Hawaii would be expensive too. 

Spam is really popular in Hawaii. Having a Hawaiian themed restaurant without Spam would not be right. Fortunately, he will allow you to order without Spam, and I even saw him say he will also replace the Spam with the same weight in bacon! So yum...

I haven't eaten there yet, but I was there when the guy was doing the graphics. It wasn't done when I was there, but looking on Facebook, it looks as though he has done a fantastic job. I'm trying to drag my friend there for breakfast soon. POR had great pancakes, so hopefully they are the same.

15 minutes ago, jimboh said:

Would be great if someone would post menu.

And an address would be handy

As you come down the hill to Jomtiem, its just past the traffic lights at the Therposit junction, left side. Just down from Airport bus station/Foodmart.

I stopped by last night at 9 p.m. really just to look at the menu and they were still there but closed. It's small. One page of sandwiches and one page of breakfasts. Turns out their current hours are quite odd. Opens at 7 a.m. and closes at 7 p.m. but that will likely change. I think people will like the menu. I forget to ask if they serve the breakfast all hours they are open or if there is cut off. Could someone ask and report back? 

7 hours ago, Kreggerz said:

I stopped by last night at 9 p.m. really just to look at the menu and they were still there but closed. It's small. One page of sandwiches and one page of breakfasts. Turns out their current hours are quite odd. Opens at 7 a.m. and closes at 7 p.m. but that will likely change. I think people will like the menu. I forget to ask if they serve the breakfast all hours they are open or if there is cut off. Could someone ask and report back? 

I did ask James their breakfast hours and he told me all day. I went there today around 11am for breakfast and enjoyed it. It's not perfect yet, but he appreciates feedback, especially at this stage.

57 minutes ago, Kreggerz said:

I might wait a while until they have time to work the kinks out. 

Probably all come good some sunny afternoon.

Archived