IGNORED

Moto GP

Kim Jong Il

Just now, biggles said:

Best get in early to reserve accommodation, it will go quickly

I would imagine quite a few resorts and even some more hotels can be thrown up before next October.

The problem may be getting to the track on race day through a sea of Honda Waves.

I just had a look on Agoda, unable to book 12 months ahead, have to  wait till early October. How far out of town is the track? 

Maybe some girls will have farm room for rent.

I spend half my money on hookers and booze ,the other half I waste.

On 9/14/2017 at 22:14, soi23 said:

Maybe some girls will have farm room for rent.

I know I've got a bed at Krasang if I want it and loan of a m/bike too
It's 40 kms from the track but if I drive up and stay 3 nights I could go for qualifying on the Saturday and see what the roads/traffic are like then decide whether to go on a m/bike on the Sunday if it seems like the best option.

Too far in the future to be booking hotels and flights, for me anyway.
Lots of time for you to get to know some nice Buriram girls.

7 hours ago, Edge said:

Lots of time for you to get to know some nice Buriram girls.

Would be fun to add to your interview technique for the next yr if you lived there.

'Forget him, that Crazy farang only go with Buriram lady!'

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Van Der Mark had his best results of the season so far in Portmao, 5th in race 1, 2nd place race 2 (helped by the usual 2nd and 3rd place guys crashing).

Both were crushingly boring races with Rea miles out in front on his own. Usually his team mate Sykes add's a little bit of interest but he had a spectacular crash in FP3 and was out for both races.

BSB on the other hand delivered a couple of superb races.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

y'all should follow brotogp on twitter, kev and the boys are great, good shit on the instagram feed too

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZCf0X-lM6v/

Edited by Wally Hotvedt

"I'd pork her. Or, if her religion forbade pork, I'd beef her. If it turned out she was a vegetarian, I'd give her an extra firm slab of tofu."

Official: Valentino Rossi will attempt an early MotoGP comeback in this weekend's Aragon MotoGP!

........................will attempt a MotoGP comeback at this weekend's Aragon Grand Prix, just 22 days after breaking his right tibia and fibula.

The nine-time world champion, who suffered the injury in an enduro training accident, has already missed his home Misano round and wasn't expected back until Motegi, 42 days after the injury.

Movistar Yamaha had announced a replacement, Michael van der Mark, for Aragon - but Rossi signalled his intentions for an early return with a surprise test on an R1 superbike at Misano on Monday afternoon.

MotoGP.JPG.f728748e914d1ab7a14ef711c118acd9.JPG

On 20 September 2017 at 17:57, Edge said:

Official: Valentino Rossi will attempt an early MotoGP comeback in this weekend's Aragon MotoGP!

........................will attempt a MotoGP comeback at this weekend's Aragon Grand Prix, just 22 days after breaking his right tibia and fibula.

The nine-time world champion, who suffered the injury in an enduro training accident, has already missed his home Misano round and wasn't expected back until Motegi, 42 days after the injury.

Movistar Yamaha had announced a replacement, Michael van der Mark, for Aragon - but Rossi signalled his intentions for an early return with a surprise test on an R1 superbike at Misano on Monday afternoon.

Go the Doctor.....

Thats my weekend sorted.

Rossi

FP1 - P18

FP2 - P20

Personally despite being passed as 'fit enough' I think he's back too soon. I don't want to see him running around at the back.

RULES

1NQq.gif

22 days just seems silly.

Agree on Rossi, only downside , no upside to this effort. Doesn't seem like he'll score any points at this point given how far he's off the pace. Does he do more damage by trying to finish the race?  

"I'd pork her. Or, if her religion forbade pork, I'd beef her. If it turned out she was a vegetarian, I'd give her an extra firm slab of tofu."

Lets see what happens today. If he decides to ride and if so what position he qualifies in. To be fair I think Vinales was only about 17th in FP1/2

RULES

1NQq.gif

Yesterday damp on wets (I think) not very meaningful.
Big day today and not just for Rossi....Lorenzo still to deliver but getting closer.
Still backing Marquez for the run in to the C'ship with Dovi probably a bigger threat than Vinales.

Thai times on BTSport2

MotoGP.JPG.3e930af4888016d2bc0f57f1d73a6652.JPG

20170923_154300.thumb.jpg.53986f5f40dab557e752d62a53b2265b.jpg

20170923_195246.thumb.jpg.df478c7dc59a916c0604a4eff7747095.jpg

Good return from Rossi.

How many would have expected that.

Damn, impressive.  

Not me.....long race to get through still but he looked good.

Pity about Marc's fall but be interesting to see how he fares from 2nd row.....he can't afford a fukup now.

Well wow! I made the cardinal sin of discounting Rossi for this race. You can never rule that guy out, I should know that after all these years. Superb qually for him, and for Lorenzo who had to go via Q1. I had a feeling Marc would crash. His first sub 1.48 lap was magnificent, they showed a slo mo of the back end stepping out whilst on full lean and he seems to just throttle out of it. It's defying the laws of physics somehow. When that time got beaten by a man with a broken leg the writing was on the wall, glory or throw it in the scenery!

8 hours ago, Edge said:

Yesterday damp on wets (I think) not very meaningful.

It was very meaningful in terms of their pace in the wet, which was dire. Also it should have been easier on Rossi's leg as wet riding puts less physical pressure on a rider. That apart he was just behind Vin and he did same in the dry so it was a good indicator of the man, I should have read it better.

RULES

1NQq.gif

Just waking up in the states, gotta get off this thread till the weekends over, too many spoilers. Off to start the machine for coffee and then find the torrent online to d /l and watch later today. Hope the weather holds for a dry race, the yamahas struggled badly with damp setup

Look at George putting the red bike in at 2. Wide gap starts between 4th and 5th, looks like chances are good for a 2-3 man runaway race 

Dear George has a great installment this week  http://www.bikeme.tv/index.php/i-want-to-know-how-many-legs-the-yellow-puta-has-how-many-of-them-are-actually-his-and-which-of-them-if-any-are-broken-or-belong-to-a-third-party/

I am off to the GF sisters in Manila, before heading to HKK. Wi-fi but No cable so no race on Fox as at home. Anyone know an internet site that will have the race live without a subscription or VPN, please ? 

4 minutes ago, biggles said:

I am off to the GF sisters in Manila, before heading to HKK. Wi-fi but No cable so no race on Fox as at home. Anyone know an internet site that will have the race live without a subscription or VPN, please ? 

This is the one that I use.

http://www.crichd.sc/bt-sport-2-live-stream