IGNORED

Best 1,000THB hotel in town

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Just now, hioctane said:

I just stayed there for a week. The location is great. They have a nice big pool. The negatives are that the rooms are very dated, wifi is weak (I found that I can't depend on hotel wifi anymore and will now get a SIM and tether.. Another story), and no in room safe.

YES! I do same, SIM CARD all time, make wifi no problem.

For me, big problem, room have no safe. 

PRICE, LOCATION, POOL, massage (BOOM BOOM IN ROOM) make good for me.

They call me ROBINHOOD, captain TEAM FARANG!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, alphageek said:

No one mentioned August suites? Seems like it gets very high reviews and is in good location. 

Maybe because its well over 1000 baht?

53 minutes ago, Yayotg said:

If i remember well my room had a safe in the drawer

Envoyé de mon SM-G925F en utilisant Tapatalk

I take look tomorrow!!! I think not, Only safe front desk, box for all room. Maybe not all room same now, Slowly they make some room new.

They call me ROBINHOOD, captain TEAM FARANG!

1 hour ago, tps said:

Maybe because its well over 1000 baht?

Depends when I guess. Just booked standard room in June for 800b/day. Doing a quick search, in oct, it's still just under 1000.

1 hour ago, alphageek said:

Depends when I guess. Just booked standard room in June for 800b/day. Doing a quick search, in oct, it's still just under 1000.

800 thb would be an incredible price for August Suites. I am looking for July availability on Agoda, but am only finding 1256 thb all in. On which website were you able to find 800 baht?

Which site you using mate?

The rooms at Nova do look nice and I love the balcony. Location doesn't seem all that far. 

But I wasn't able to find it under 12K/a week in August. Which is almost double 1K a day.

I usually stay in a condo building just between Soi Bukhao and 2nd close to WS. 1 bedroom with nice sized kitchen for 1K a day + utilities. The condo has a nice sized pool and small Gym. Nice to have the extra space. Especially if you have an LT over as you can let her sleep in the bedroom as you go about your business in the living room/ kitchen area. 

Only drawback is that they charge 500 baht a cleaning. Which is just way too steep. So I am forced to pick up after myself. Which can kind of be a drag when you are on vacation.  

8 minutes ago, Uncle-V said:

The rooms at Nova do look nice and I love the balcony. Location doesn't seem all that far. 

But I wasn't able to find it under 12K/a week in August. Which is almost double 1K a day.

I usually stay in a condo building just between Soi Bukhao and 2nd close to WS. 1 bedroom with nice sized kitchen for 1K a day + utilities. The condo has a nice sized pool and small Gym. Nice to have the extra space. Especially if you have an LT over as you can let her sleep in the bedroom as you go about your business in the living room/ kitchen area. 

Only drawback is that they charge 500 baht a cleaning. Which is just way too steep. So I am forced to pick up after myself. Which can kind of be a drag when you are on vacation.  

I just checked Booking.com and Agoda - Nova Gold rooms are 1050 and 1090 respectively, for first week August - including tax. Slightly higher than normal, but way lower than the 12,000THB a week you quoted.

10 hours ago, tps said:

800 thb would be an incredible price for August Suites. I am looking for July availability on Agoda, but am only finding 1256 thb all in. On which website were you able to find 800 baht?

Not sure if I am breaking forum rules, but mods can delete if they want. I booked via CheapTickets. Rate without breakfast was 27/day usd. Which is about 1000b. 

But. This site always does 15-20% off sales. Just google for coupons. Making this room in July 850. I previously booked Areca for around 1000/day as well. 

Not sure if I am breaking forum rules, but mods can delete if they want. I booked via CheapTickets. Rate without breakfast was 27/day usd. Which is about 1000b. 

But. This site always does 15-20% off sales. Just google for coupons. Making this room in July 850. I previously booked Areca for around 1000/day as well. 

it's not against the rules to share some tips to others BM  :wink:

7 hours ago, devee8 said:

Our Large Balcony Rooms are 1,000bht a day in low season.

http://www.boomerangpattaya.com/

Very nice room mate. I haven't yet stayed at Boomerang - was fully booked when I tried last year. I certainly intend to give Boomerang a try in the future - your guesthouse has a very good reputation, people only say good things about Boomerang.

22 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

I just checked Booking.com and Agoda - Nova Gold rooms are 1050 and 1090 respectively, for first week August - including tax. Slightly higher than normal, but way lower than the 12,000THB a week you quoted.

I just searched August 1-8 on booking.com and it cam out 12,700.

?????

I also checked Agoda and rooms are only 902 baht (but I am not sure they include tax)

32 minutes ago, Uncle-V said:

I just searched August 1-8 on booking.com and it cam out 12,700.

?????

I also checked agoda and rooms are only 902 baht (but I am not sure they include tax)

Just checked Booking.com again and the rooms are1090THB pn (inc tax)

• Room THB 6,535.22
  • 7 % VAT THB 457.47
  • 10 % Property service charge THB 699.27
Price THB 7,691.95
(for 2 guests and 7 nights)

Fucking hell. Sorry my settings on booking were set to a different currency not Thai baht.  

That is indeed a good price. :)

13 minutes ago, Uncle-V said:

Fucking hell. Sorry my settings on booking were set to a different currency not Thai baht.  

That is indeed a good price. :)

I'm signed up as a 'member' with a few of the hotel websites. Expedia have currently got a special offer on. Here is the price for Nova Gold 7 nights (1-8 august)...910THBpn (inc tax)....outstanding!

Trip Summary 1 Room: Superior Room, 1 King Bed

Check-in: Tue, 1 Aug
Check-out: Tue, 8 Aug
7-night stay
Member’s price: 30%
No surprises! Here’s a breakdown of your price:
Room 1: 2 Adultsavg./night
฿816.90

Total: ฿6,730.

Just booked the Access Inn for May,14 nights in a superior room working out at just under 1000 bhat a day. It looks perfect for my needs near LK Metro for the golf in the morning being as it's in third road top of Soi lengkee. It's classed as a boutique hotel however has a lift which is a bonus. No pool however for 100 bhat a day can use the pool in the hotel behind it. 

One hotel is prefect for one person and not for another,it's simply down to the persons needs and expectations.

will do a full review when I stay in may. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Im like Lotalee winner, i like to try out alot of hotels to get those sweet spots..

Breakfast for me is not that important because i almost never wake in time..

I like nice swimming pool and comfortable beds..

Best deal so for is Centra by centara some year ago for 950b night but hard to get today.

I also like old OZO / Premier Inn, very nice beds.. Stayed there alot of times.. small rooms  but dosent bother me.

Honey Inn, good value but beds abit hard..

3 hours ago, jesse99 said:

Im like Lotalee winner, i like to try out alot of hotels to get those sweet spots..

Breakfast for me is not that important because i almost never wake in time..

I like nice swimming pool and comfortable beds..

Best deal so for is Centra by centara some year ago for 950b night but hard to get today.

I also like old OZO / Premier Inn, very nice beds.. Stayed there alot of times.. small rooms  but dosent bother me.

Honey Inn, good value but beds abit hard..

Yes mate I was on the same 'soft-opening' 950THB deal as you at Centra a couple of years back. I again stayed there for a week in February - nearly 2,000THB...not worth it at that price IMHO.

On 3/26/2017 at 10:41 PM, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Very nice room mate. I haven't yet stayed at Boomerang - was fully booked when I tried last year. I certainly intend to give Boomerang a try in the future - your guesthouse has a very good reputation, people only say good things about Boomerang.

Thanks for your feedback Lottellee

On 3/26/2017 at 10:41 PM, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Thanks for your feedback Lottellee

Just back from a week at Nova Gold. Like Lotalee said, the breakfast was a waste because I made it only twice in the week that I was there, but, since the cost on their site was the same for with our without bf or didn't really make any difference.

Pros:

Easy walk to Soi 6 where I spend a lot of time

The balcony because I'm a smoker

The shower and bath - I've stayed only once in the Areca because of the shower over bath thing and I hate it...

Nice large king size bed - love it because it gives me space wth the LT...

The fact that they allowed me a late check out at 4pm...

Cons:

You need a bike taxi if you're coming from the LK Metro area, to much of a pain with multiple bath buses...

Not on any BB route - you have to get to 2nd Road on foot. However, they do have a shuttle that takes you to Beach Road, every hour...

Having to drag ones sorry ass down to Amari Nova for breakfast...

All in all its a great place for the price and I will be there again soon...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9 people can't make a baby in one month

Archived