IGNORED

Best 1,000THB hotel in town

LOTTELLEE WINNA

booked pattaya Blue Sky on hotels.com £343 for 15nights may june on the current bhat rate works just under 1000 bhat per night, so could be a cheaper option to book from home first

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 0:16 PM, devee8 said:

and Our Large Balcony Rooms are 1,000bht a day in low season.

http://www.boomerangpattaya.com/

Gets good reviews but its a guest house not a hotel, so no pool, worse for me no elevator..so as they say for a few pesos more..

Staying at the Nova Gold from 20th to the the 24th at 990 per night all in...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9 people can't make a baby in one month

2 hours ago, singalong said:

Staying at the Nova Gold from 20th to the the 24th at 990 per night all in...

Mate, can you let us know how you get on. Also, don't be shy about asking for a free up-grade to deluxe upon check-in. If they have any free, a smile and a 100THB note will often get you upgraded.

Mate, can you let us know how you get on. Also, don't be shy about asking for a free up-grade to deluxe upon check-in. If they have any free, a smile and a 100THB note will often get you upgraded.

Thanks for the heads up Lottelee. I alledy have an upgrade promised as I booked on the Amari website naa :). Stayed there about a 3 weeks back, so I believe it wouldn't be very different, but, I'll definitely post how I get on this time too...

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 0:08 PM, singalong said:

Thanks for the heads up Lottelee. I alledy have an upgrade promised as I booked on the Amari website naa :). Stayed there about a 3 weeks back, so I believe it wouldn't be very different, but, I'll definitely post how I get on this time too...

A bit far away from  the Metro area I like  I found out, and a smaller hotel than pictures show . Its ok but not my first choice next visit to Pattaya ..just saying ..

A bit far away from  the Metro area I like  I found out, and a smaller hotel than pictures show . Its ok but not my first choice next visit to Pattaya ..just saying ..

Of you want to spend your time in LK Metro then maybe it's not what you want. However, it's a short walk to Soi 6 and they have hourly shuttles to the Beach Road side of Central which by and large takes care of my transport needs!

While not big, the rooms are excellent for the price, the WiFi is good and they through in a desktop comp if you're in a Deluxe room...

Haven't seen a better place under 1000b yet...

4 hours ago, standard said:

As I posted previously, if anyone is spending the vast majority of their time in one part of town - it would make little sense to book their accommodation elsewhere (in the LK area there are a shedload of decent hotels and guesthouses - spoiled for choice). However, if you like to 'float' around town a bit - Soi 6/DrinkingSt/WS/BR/LK, then Nova Gold is a decent location. The big plus point for me, is the laid back and relaxed, almost village like atmosphere of soi AR (location of Nova gold).

2 hours ago, singalong said:

Of you want to spend your time in LK Metro then maybe it's not what you want. However, it's a short walk to Soi 6 and they have hourly shuttles to the Beach Road side of Central which by and large takes care of my transport needs!

While not big, the rooms are excellent for the price, the WiFi is good and they through in a desktop comp if you're in a Deluxe room...

Haven't seen a better place under 1000b yet...

Yes mate....unbelievable value!

Yes mate....unbelievable value!

Just got better, I cancelled on booking.com and rebooked on the hotel site and the price came down some more... 769a478f9c3a4fba39ab7927191ef706.jpg

Just got better, I cancelled on booking.com and rebooked on the hotel site and the price came down some more... 769a478f9c3a4fba39ab7927191ef706.jpg

How did you put in the request for smoking, high floor room? I don't see that option on the hotel site (Mosaic Collection).

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

How did you put in the request for smoking, high floor room? I don't see that option on the hotel site (Mosaic Collection).

It's therein the special requests section...

• 2 weeks later...

Checked in today and got the same room I had last time. That time the air con was making water into the room and they had a repairman come in and repair it. This time the same problem was there again!

On complaining that the air con hasn't been repaired in a month, I was quickly shifted to another room, which is much much better. Overlooks the pool behind, is really large and all in all much better, unbelievable value for what I paid...

The only thing to not like is the tiny fridge - I just pull out all the mini bar stuff and put my stuff in...

Some pictures -

09876ddfedafd95970d6effc5179d53f.jpgf9372c63d311669bfb24515dc958c54d.jpgfc73939ed2143516166346dd9f7c9a7f.jpg7201ae7d03234e22fd0961567fb1a662.jpg

57 minutes ago, singalong said:

Checked in today and got the same room I had last time. That time the air con was making water into the room and they had a repairman come in and repair it. This time the same problem was there again!

On complaining that the air con hasn't been repaired in a month, I was quickly shifted to another room, which is much much better. Overlooks the pool behind, is really large and all in all much better, unbelievable value for what I paid...

The only thing to not like is the tiny fridge - I just pull out all the mini bar stuff and put my stuff in...

Some pictures -

09876ddfedafd95970d6effc5179d53f.jpgf9372c63d311669bfb24515dc958c54d.jpgfc73939ed2143516166346dd9f7c9a7f.jpg7201ae7d03234e22fd0961567fb1a662.jpg

You my friend have bagged a corner deluxe room - fantastic!!!!!

im coming pattaya for the first time on may 1st, and am staying at bay breeze hotel on soi 11, seemed decent value at around 830 baht a night, maybe one of you can tell me if it was a decent choice :D

im coming pattaya for the first time on may 1st, and am staying at bay breeze hotel on soi 11, seemed decent value at around 830 baht a night, maybe one of you can tell me if it was a decent choice default_biggrin.png

Good location... At the corner of Soi Honey. Rooms are a bit worn. I didn't like the pool. It is a bit small and only gets about 2 hours of direct sunlight before it gets blocked by the taller buildings around it (pool is on 4th floor I recall).

5 minutes ago, hioctane said:

Good location... At the corner of Soi Honey. Rooms are a bit worn. I didn't like the pool. It is a bit small and only gets about 2 hours of direct sunlight before it gets blocked by the taller buildings around it (pool is on 4th floor I recall).

thanks for the reply, yeah I have seen comments about the pool, not too worried about that and apparently the rooms have had a refurb , we picked it for the location and the price for a reasonable looking hotel

You my friend have bagged a corner deluxe room - fantastic!!!!!

Not bad as a free upgrade because they screwed up! The other room wasn't bad, but this one's miles better. The fat lady at the reception has promised me the same upgrade ever time - happy days...

4 hours ago, PattayaNewbie79 said:

thanks for the reply, yeah I have seen comments about the pool, not too worried about that and apparently the rooms have had a refurb , we picked it for the location and the price for a reasonable looking hotel

If you don't mind the pool, The Scenery next door is much nicer (brand new). Their pool is on the ground floor so no sun at all! Walk in rate was 1000 baht and 900 baht if you stay a week.

If anyone is after a condo around the 1000 baht price, I just turned down one at the Centric Sea, on 2nd road. For only the following 2 reasons: 1 no in room safe and 2. the cleaning service is 600 baht a time (room does have a washing machine tho)

Here's the link, 14 nights £293 inc all fees and utilities:

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/13426676?guests=1&adults=1&location=Muang Pattaya%2C Chang Wat Chon Buri%2C Thailand&s=kJRYQQ4F&check_in=2017-05-29&check_out=2017-06-12

13 hours ago, hioctane said:

If you don't mind the pool, The Scenery next door is much nicer (brand new). Their pool is on the ground floor so no sun at all! Walk in rate was 1000 baht and 900 baht if you stay a week.

Someone wrote up a thread about theft from the room safe, allegedly by employees, as well as the bad attitude of staff in dealing with that issue. I never had any problems there in three or four visits, and was always happy with the place and especially the location.

I saw some of the rooms at Bay Breeze. This was a year or two ago, and they were in the process of refurbishing rooms floor by floor. The ones that weren't refurbished definitely needed it. I didn't get to see any of the re-done rooms, but heard they are quite nice. In May they won't likely be full; I would suggest that during check-in make sure they are putting you into one of the upgraded rooms.

On 25/03/2017 at 5:55 PM, alphageek said:

No one mentioned August suites? Seems like it gets very high reviews and is in good location. 

5555555 August Suites is 1850b per night! :Laugh1:

3 hours ago, felix the cat said:

5555555 August Suites is 1850b per night! :Laugh1:

Yes mate, this (as you correctly identify) is the 1,000THB hotel thread. Never seen August Suites at that price - now April Suites and March hotel, well they are certainly worth a mention in the good hotel 1,000THB category.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the Nova Gold review.

Just booked Nova Gold. 28 nights was ~27700 for Standard, ~32700 for Deluxe. I went with Deluxe.

Will ask if they can remove the computer and empty the fridge :-)

I try to add some value to the thread;

- April Suites: I always managed to get around 1000 and even under some times. Only thing I have to put my finger on is lack of space to put things on in the bathroom. Other than that great value and no complaints.

- August Suites: I just stayed at the Deluxe room for around 1300, so the basic/standard room should probably be close to 1000k? I prefer April anyway because my experience with the shower at August is going from ice cold to burning hot constantly. Really annoying.

- Sutus Court: A bit outdated review but the building that also have the reception has ok, but not great, rooms for under 1000 (at least used to)

Stayed at Blue Sky around the discussed price range but right now it seems like they have pumped up the price?

KTK also have some great deals if you stay a month or more, but be aware you not get daily cleaning for monthly rates. It's twice a week. Stayed there many times and great value for longer stays.

Archived