IGNORED

Best 1,000THB hotel in town

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Booked Lk Royal wing ( studio ) for 25 nights and paid 30000 bth ~ 1200 bth/night. I think Lk have better location than Nova. walking distance to soi Plaza, soi 7 & 8, LK Metro, 10 bth to Walking Street, ... so it's worth 200 extra.

LK Royal Wing

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

Only just discovered this thread, thought I would give it a bump. It's a helpful thread, good idea.

Have prices crept up, or was this thread mainly directed to low-season bookings??

For example, looking at accomm for late-January into early-February 2018, Nova Gold showing at 1412B per night on booking.com

On 10/27/2017 at 08:46, Sticky Fingers said:

Only just discovered this thread, thought I would give it a bump. It's a helpful thread, good idea.

Have prices crept up, or was this thread mainly directed to low-season bookings??

For example, looking at accomm for late-January into early-February 2018, Nova Gold showing at 1412B per night on booking.com

Yes mate, prices have gone up for this hotel....it is normally under 1,000, but recently prices appear to have risen.

11 minutes ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Yes mate, prices have gone up for this hotel....it is normally under 1,000, but recently prices appear to have risen.

Thanks mate, might try an Air BnB rental for my next trip, it seems to be a new trend that has emerged even in the short period since my last trip to Pattaya.

Definitely think that getting good hotels in the 1000-1200B range is achievable in low-season. More difficult in high season.

My past couple of visits were in low-season, stayed at Adelphi and Premier Inn, both were terrific for about 1100B.  The Adelphi was an "opening special" I think, but was one of my all-time personal favourites. Likely to be closer to ~1800 now in high-season, I reckon.

1 hour ago, Sticky Fingers said:

Thanks mate, might try an Air BnB rental for my next trip, it seems to be a new trend that has emerged even in the short period since my last trip to Pattaya.

Definitely think that getting good hotels in the 1000-1200B range is achievable in low-season. More difficult in high season.

My past couple of visits were in low-season, stayed at Adelphi and Premier Inn, both were terrific for about 1100B.  The Adelphi was an "opening special" I think, but was one of my all-time personal favourites. Likely to be closer to ~1800 now in high-season, I reckon.

Mate - I stayed at the Premier Inn (now called Travel Lodge) at 950THB pn it was good value, but for Dec it's up at 1,500THB.  I have used Airbnb for a holiday let with my missus and nipper - down the coast at Na Jomtien - 2 bed 5 star apartment and everything went well. You just need to be very careful who you rent from, make sure they have lots of (credible) positive satisfied customers. Also watch out for additional charges (eg electric). Another high season option are 'top-end' guest houses, I would recommend the suite-type rooms (at 1,000THB) at The Haven on soi Lenkee or Boomerang on Soi 15 Buhakow.

Good luck.

50 minutes ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Another high season option are 'top-end' guest houses, I would recommend the suite-type rooms (at 1,000THB) at The Haven on soi Lenkee or Boomerang on Soi 15 Buhakow.

Thanks. I was a semi-regular at La Cerise, so I do like that location for The Haven.

I like the look of this new place, Baku Guesthouse (off Soi 15), as well.

When is your next trip down?

I can still get Nova Gold between, let's say 10-17 December at about 1100b all in. Not a bad deal for peak season, and I've never had a bad experience there over the last three years or so - no brainer, for me atleast...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9 people can't make a baby in one month

They should delete some  info about Pattaya in Nova Gold homepage.

"hotel Description

Located in the city center, guests of Nova Gold hotel can easily reach the beach as well as the shopping venues from here. With a complimentary shuttle service to the downtown area, you won't even have to walk the distance.

[Visit the nearby Coral Islands, ride the jet ski, or go parasailing from the beach.]

If you prefer to stay on land, you can choose from go-karting, bungee jumping, and golf. The hotel includes a well-equipped fitness center and a free form pool with a Jacuzzi for guest use. With well-equipped rooms, excellent amenities, and a great location, Nova Gold hotel is an attractive choice in Pattaya."

Archived