Watch Tv From Back Home 3999 Baht NO MONTHLY FEES

Footymadstreams

On ‎27‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 14:26, Footymadstreams said:

End of month sale buy 2 hi media lite

Normal Price 9000 Baht  //

Normal price for 2 Lite ??? :o

Please be honest in your advertising:

You can get maybe 4 (Four!) Himedia H8 Lite fully loaded for 9'000 baht

or better, 3 (Three!) Himedia H8 Plus fully loaded for this same price.

Edited by Oukiva

Loaded with what though ,ive bought fully loaded boxes and wiped 98% of the content  and replaced it with content  which is reliable for our market? 

WE also bought himedia from different lazada agents and the warranty was short and had many issues with the suppliers and the boxes.We now use the same supplier in pattaya have a 6 month warranty and excellent service.

We quote our prices with the content we load and they are 100% honest

Lots of boxes around which we have tried lower prices but unreliable

You can also buy boxes  and pay a monthly subscription many  advertised on thai facebook pages 600 to 1000 baht a month

Content is what matters and a good reliable box plus ongoing  forum to help members.And no further monthly fees,Our prices are quite clear nothing dishonest about them at all.

You can always start your own thread and provide the relevant content  for members .

Edited by Footymadstreams

For the rest of this month Hi Media Lite  7500 FOR TWO FULLY LOADED WITH ALL THE LATEST APPS

One Hi Media Lite Fully Loaded with all the latest apps 3999 Baht

And Hi Media H8 Plus 4999 Baht fully loaded with all the latest  apps

And access to our own forum for channel info and support

pm or email worldwideexpat   tv   @ gmail      .  com

5 hours ago, Footymadstreams said:

Can you get the UFC fights on the boxes mate?

Yes we  also have a dedicated ufc section also in our forum,my mate being ufc crazy its a priority  and he runs that section

11 hours ago, Footymadstreams said:

Yes we  also have a dedicated ufc section also in our forum,my mate being ufc crazy its a priority  and he runs that section

I’ve a Kodi box at the minute but I’m fed up of constantly changing apps and streams that don’t work etc.

Do you have keep changing things with your boxes to keep them up to date and working, like with kodi?  Just asking because you mention a forum, which suggests they might not just be plug and play for the long term.

sorry for the questions. 

With kodi always the same weve moved away from that,many apps update them selves, some need a simple follow update prompt 2 clicks, the forum is to assist people weres the best places to watch channels plus if they have any issues.If you can use a mobile telephone you should be able to use a box,many apps are simple click and play.My son has been using a box since the age  of 7 and does not need me to show  him

example 

1 click on the app

2 click on uk

3 click on bbc 1 and it plays

We can load your existing box  for 500 baht, pm the model 

Anyone wishing to see a box working and the various options we do a weekly demo free of charge at various venues, pm if interested

1abox.png

For the rest of this month Hi Media Lite  7500 FOR TWO FULLY LOADED WITH ALL THE LATEST APPS

One Hi Media Lite Fully Loaded with all the latest apps 3999 Baht

And Hi Media H8 Plus 4999 Baht fully loaded with all the latest  apps

And access to our own forum for channel info and support

pm or email worldwideexpat   tv   @ gmail      .  com

Edited Wednesday at 12:12 by Footymadstreams

September Prices 

Hi Media H8 PLUS    5000 BAHT

Hi Media Lite  3999 Baht

Mxq Clk           4200 Baht

Other boxes on request

All fully loaded with the latest apps which provides Live Epl , Nfl,Mba,Cricket, Rugby,College Football and most sporting events worldwide

Includes mainstream Tv From many countries UK USA AUSSIE GERMAN FRENCH DUTCH ITALIAN INDIAN and many more

Plus thousands of movies on demand including recent  releases from 2018

If you like Animal Planet Nat Geo History channel etc all are loaded on the box

ONE PAYMENT ONLY NO MONTHLY FEES AND ACCESS TO OUR OWN SUPPORT FORUM FOR CHANNEL INFORMATION

On 9/1/2018 at 14:19, Footymadstreams said:

September Prices 

Hi Media Lite  3999 Baht

Other boxes on request

All fully loaded with the latest apps which provides Live Epl , Nfl,Mba,Cricket, Rugby,College Football and most sporting events worldwide

Includes mainstream Tv From many countries UK USA AUSSIE GERMAN FRENCH DUTCH ITALIAN INDIAN and many more

ONE PAYMENT ONLY NO MONTHLY FEES AND ACCESS TO OUR OWN SUPPORT FORUM FOR CHANNEL INFORMATION

Hey FMS, I sent you a PM

Can you please recommend a box (the Hi Media H8 PLUS sounds great as I have the older one that you recommended for me last time & it's still going strong :)) for my new place in Bangkok

Thanks

JB

September Prices 

Hi Media Lite  3999 Baht

Other boxes on request

Install and 1 hour demo is 500 baht  warranty on all boxes 6 months

Hi Footy

Just sent you a PM.

take care

• Like 1

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

16 hours ago, Footymadstreams said:

Dont see any pm but i sent one to you, maybe its ok to reply to that one

Cheers

Done as asked.  Thanks for quick reply.

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

For those who dont wish to purchase a box  or dont want to look on apps we are launching a subscription iptv service in the next 7 days, the service covers full package uk with sky and bt etc plus the mainstream and sports, also from Germany,Italy,France and several others Plus Scandanavian with the cmore channels and the viasat sports options annual payment is 2500 Baht

WE are working on the Aussie options and will update in due course, payment can be via paypal,skrill,bank or cash  for initial queries email [email protected]

Operates on SmartTv and Android devices

Our new alternative  tv  subscription service

After some feedback from existing customers we are now offering a short term pay option as many people only use it for epl or other sports,so we will be doing a 14 day period for 200 Baht

September Prices 

Hi Media Lite  3999 Baht

Other boxes on request

Install and 1 hour demo is 500 baht  warranty on all boxes 6 months

For those who dont wish to purchase a box  or dont want to look on apps on their current box we are launching a subscription TV service in the next 7 days, the service covers full package uk with sky and bt etc plus the mainstream and sports, also from Germany,Italy,France and several others Plus Scandanavian with the cmore channels and the viasat sports options annual payment is 2500 Baht

WE are working on the Aussie options and will update in due course, payment can be via paypal,skrill,bank or cash  for initial queries email [email protected]

Operates on SmartTv and Android devices