Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Watch Tv From Back Home 3999 Baht NO MONTHLY FEES

Footymadstreams

Our current services

Option   One    NO MONTHLY FEES

Hi media h8 plus 4999 baht fully loaded

Hi media lite 3999 baht fully loaded

Other boxes on request

email worldwideexpattv  @  gmail    .com

=================================================

Option Two Subscription Service

Annual subscription providing a full package of  tv channels can work on Smart Tv and Android Devices

Simple click and play interface covering UK USA GERMANY SWEDEN  ITALY FRANCE SPAIN PORTUGAL AND MANY MORE

2500 BAHT One years subscription

email iptvhub2015   @   gmail    .com

I will start a new thread for the TV service shortly and watch out for our initial deals on this service

Edited by Footymadstreams

Are you able to use anything like TeamViewer for remote support for people not all that comfortable with technology?

WE dont use teamviewer anymore, we can  provide assistance via our forum, email and tel if required

On 9/3/2018 at 09:22, JB300 said:

Hey FMS, I sent you a PM

Can you please recommend a box (the Hi Media H8 PLUS sounds great as I have the older one that you recommended for me last time & it's still going strong :)) for my new place in Bangkok

Thanks

JB

Hey FMS,

Just wanted to say the Hi-Media H8 Plus was waiting for me when I got to Bangkok, plugged it in & it just worked out of the box, no hassles at all.

Very pleased with it & the new apps (was great to see that you still had Terrarium as I'd heard the developer had closed it down to a small circle of people).

Between the old Hi-Media box I got from you 2-3 years ago (still going strong) in Singapore, the new box in Bangkok & the new Subscription Service (Again, set-up in seconds, it just works), I'm all set to be able to watch Sports/TV/Movies no matter where I'm travelling to :)

Thanks Again

JB

Edited by JB300
  • Like 1

What do you want to watch ? Movies,Documentaries,mainstream tv whatever your are looking for i can put a package together,pm details were your staying in pattaya and can arrange a demo.

Cheers

We have opened the 24 hour trials again from now anyone wanting send to [email protected]   your device

Lots of great sporting events in the next 24 hours dont miss it

I brought a 4,000 baht box off you 2.5 years ago and I’ve had it updated once ..

And

I’ve used it virtually everyday since - so a fantastic investment . Has never let me down .. still works great today 

i only use Movie HD and sometimes Showbox 

I just watch movies and series ...not interested in sport 

but I would love to find more uk stuff

i need pay a fee with TrueMoney to use HDprime

ive never got on with Kodi(FTMC) or modro 

i never worked out how to download stuff either , the constant torrent download recommendeations scare me 

iam thinking of upgrading to a better box , if it will be better 

I would love to be able to use BBC iPlayer and the ITV & Ch4 equivalents 

an example : - there has been 2 series of Great British Bake Off on channel 4 ..all the Jonathan Ross and Graham Norton chat shows for 2 years .

ive heard Paul Whitehouse and Bob Mortimer have made a show where they go fishing 

I want to be able to find this stuff

All those can be  put on your box  i will pm you .lots of things have changed in the last 2 years and no need to pay hd prime

Might be a silly question but can I bring a box back here to Australia? I use to live in the UK and miss all my UK TV shows/sport.
I could also possibly cancel my expensive Foxtel Subscription and watch Aussie sport for free?

Might be a silly question but can I bring a box back here to Australia? I use to live in the UK and miss all my UK TV shows/sport.
I could also possibly cancel my expensive Foxtel Subscription and watch Aussie sport for free?
Yes you can.

I signed up to a year's service and will be cancelling my Foxtel sub next week.

Just make sure your internet speed is fast enough, at least 10Mbps.

3 hours ago, Memurtle said:

yes you can and it works fine we post worldwide

On 10/6/2018 at 22:44, Velcro said:

I brought a 4,000 baht box off you 2.5 years ago and I’ve had it updated once ..

And

I’ve used it virtually everyday since - so a fantastic investment . Has never let me down .. still works great today 

i only use Movie HD and sometimes Showbox 

I just watch movies and series ...not interested in sport 

but I would love to find more uk stuff

i need pay a fee with TrueMoney to use HDprime

ive never got on with Kodi(FTMC) or modro 

i never worked out how to download stuff either , the constant torrent download recommendeations scare me 

iam thinking of upgrading to a better box , if it will be better 

I would love to be able to use BBC iPlayer and the ITV & Ch4 equivalents 

an example : - there has been 2 series of Great British Bake Off on channel 4 ..all the Jonathan Ross and Graham Norton chat shows for 2 years .

ive heard Paul Whitehouse and Bob Mortimer have made a show where they go fishing 

I want to be able to find this stuff

I sent you a pm to arrange a update     cheers

hi I have an intel Mini PC would you be able to load it for me as I'm not tech savy and i would like to use this in australia.I'm in pattaya and will go home on the 18 oct

On 9/13/2018 at 20:05, Footymadstreams said:

September Prices 

Hi Media H8 PLUS    5000 BAHT

Hi Media Lite  3999 Baht

Mxq Clk           4200 Baht

Could you give a brief outline on what the different boxes above offer.

Thank you.

Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards.

All the content is the same,the hi media models the h8 plus has 2gb and 16ram and a great processor and is very reliable weve sold many hi media models and the repair book is minimal( under 10 from over 4000 sales) previously we sold minix and the repair book was large( dont even go there) so we try not to sell the minix for this reason unless a customer requests it.The lite is 1 gb and 8 ram  and not as quick as the h8 plus

The Mxq is a balance of the two but given a option id buy h8 plus all day long.

6 hours ago, rustyk said:

hi I have an intel Mini PC would you be able to load it for me as I'm not tech savy and i would like to use this in australia.I'm in pattaya and will go home on the 18 oct

Can you pm me your tel and hotel or condo   please

My tech ability let's me plug in the TV and switch on my notebook. I tried a few minutes ago to send you a pm but it has disappeared into the ether. I am interested in your box product which I assume is idiot proof to use. Perhaps you would let me know where I go from here.

On 10/16/2018 at 00:07, montycrab said:

My tech ability let's me plug in the TV and switch on my notebook. I tried a few minutes ago to send you a pm but it has disappeared into the ether. I am interested in your box product which I assume is idiot proof to use. Perhaps you would let me know where I go from here.

PM Sent yesterday,or you can email me at [email protected]

Free trials 24 hours plus get the service installed on your device remotely One years sub with livetv 2500 baht with vod movies 3000 baht Full sports package every epl game and efl plus afl and nrl and passes for all usa sports Take up the sub 1 day after the trial and receive 500 baht discount Pm me for details or email [email protected] Our standard price for 12 months live tv and vod outside of addicts is 4000 baht so a good saving for board members

1afree.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

WE still provide boxes with no monthly fees or you can go for our subscription service

We cover a wide range of sports channel, movies,tv series documentaries and we also put filelinked on all our new boxes with up to 150 apps on them for you to enjoy

Option One 

Fully loaded box without subscription is 

H8 Plus 4999 Baht

Hi Lite  3999 Bhat

With Subscription

Additional 3000 Baht a year  1 connection  or 3500 with 2 connections and 4900 with 4 connections

24 hour trials available pm me your device or email [email protected]