IGNORED

Watch Tv From Back Home 3999 Baht NO MONTHLY FEES

Footymadstreams

I'm bringing a Thai girl to the US long term. Can these boxes be set up with Thai content aswell as western? Will they work back home in the US?

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Tapatalk

Great service from Footymadstreams in updating my existing minix box.

Thank you.

15 hours ago, elcaballero7 said:

I'm bringing a Thai girl to the US long term. Can these boxes be set up with Thai content aswell as western? Will they work back home in the US?

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Tapatalk

Yes

To place a order email worldwideexpattv  @  gmail.com

Edited by Footymadstreams

18 minutes ago, Footymadstreams said:

1abackhome.jpg

I sent you a PM a few days ago, but you never responded.

Dont have any  pm from you

Try again or email worldwideexpattv  @ gmail.com

I bought a box two years ago which I had updated. It had some issues after the update but I was helped. Thanks again and it was nice meeting you. 

• Like 2

Current Prices

Hi media lite   3999 Baht REDUCED FROM 4500

Hi media lite  5300 Baht REDUCED FROM 5800   (Our best selling box)

MXQ CLK       4500 Baht

Other boxes on request

Buy   2 H8 PLUS FOR 9999 Baht

On 21/01/2018 at 08:13, Footymadstreams said:

Current Prices

Hi media lite   3999 Baht REDUCED FROM 4500

Hi media lite  5300 Baht REDUCED FROM 5800   (Our best selling box)

MXQ CLK       4500 Baht

Other boxes on request

Buy   2 H8 PLUS FOR 9999 Baht

Hi mate, ive sent you an email regards updating a box I got off lanzalad a NEO X8-H Plus. 

• Like 1

I'm having trouble logging onto your forum. Tells me to enter username /email, for password reset, which I do but I dont receive an email with link to reset password ??

I sent this request yesterday and again today but still nothing.

Username: barmatt

I will reset for you and send a pm here

Pm Sent

cheers

Price for minix box with the a2 remote all loaded please?

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Minix u1 fully loaded with remote  5999

I had my old box loaded a few days ago,watching aus vs eng cricket right now and can highly recommend these guys very happy with their service.

• Like 2

Also just had mine reloaded too.

Tried Movie HD and I get the message to sign in or open an existing account. Not sure what this is about and eventually signed in with my google account and every movie I try to open I get a message saying no connection try again. Only really want the box to watch movies.

Tried watching a TV channel and the picture was OK but no sound. The volume was turned up fully on the box.

*Please note I did not buy this box from Footymadstreams but just had him update the box. Never really had much joy with the box since I bought it a few years ago. I have watched about 3 movies since I bought it.

Edited by thegrogmonster

The box you have is very slow and not ideal  i will send you a guide where to watch, if i was you id upgrade to a hi media much better box than your existing thegrongmonster

4 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

Tried Movie HD and I get the message to sign in or open an existing account. Not sure what this is about and eventually signed in with my google account and every movie I try to open I get a message saying no connection try again. Only really want the box to watch movies.

Tried watching a TV channel and the picture was OK but no sound. The volume was turned up fully on the box.

*Please note I did not buy this box from Footymadstreams but just had him update the box. Never really had much joy with the box since I bought it a few years ago. I have watched about 3 movies since I bought it.

Ive sent you a guide and our forum once joined you can ask any queries there ive sent by pm  and tips on where to watch we also have a dedicated section in our forum for Aussie tv 

And yes movie hd app now requires you log into your google account many other movie apps on the box if you dont want to do that process ive now sent you the  guide and our forum

And yes your box  is very slow and old android version requires a new box i will discount  500 which you paid to have your old box updated if you want to do pm me

cheers

• Like 2

i had an old mini box but i bought a new media 8 from footy streams the difference was immediantly apparent ,great value and works great.  watched cricket and f a cupsoccer on it last night.

• Like 2

any holes a goal

20 hours ago, Footymadstreams said:

Ive sent you a guide and our forum once joined you can ask any queries there ive sent by pm  and tips on where to watch we also have a dedicated section in our forum for Aussie tv 

And yes movie hd app now requires you log into your google account many other movie apps on the box if you dont want to do that process ive now sent you the  guide and our forum

And yes your box  is very slow and old android version requires a new box i will discount  500 which you paid to have your old box updated if you want to do pm me

cheers

Thank you.

3 hours ago, sexy man said:

i had an old mini box but i bought a new media 8 from footy streams the difference was immediantly apparent ,great value and works great.  watched cricket and f a cupsoccer on it last night.

Thanks.

On 28/01/2018 at 04:35, thegrogmonster said:

Im currently in the UK on a wired connection, the other day MOVIEHD app suddenly started doing the same for me also. Think its across the board regardless of what box your using with MOVIEHD app. 

Movie hd now requires you to log into your gmail account and yes its whatever device you are using.